Цитати од филмови

Corvus

Latrodectus
Член од
24 јануари 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Jane Smith: What's her name and social security number?
John Smith: No, you're not gonna kill her.
- Mr. & Mrs. Smith

џимеј

џимилино
Член од
4 март 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Ideas are like fish. If you want to catch small fish, you can stay in shallow water. But if you want to catch the big fish, you have to go deeper. {David Lynch}

*Smurfette*

He smurfs me, he smurfs me not
Член од
10 јуни 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции
You know, I have this awful paranoid thought that feminism was mostly invented by men so that they could like, fool around a little more. You know, women, free your minds, free your bodies, sleep with me. We're all happy and free as long as I can fuck as much as I want.
- Before sunrise

You know what's the worst thing about somebody breaking up with you? It's when you remember how little you thought about the people you broke up with and you realize that is how little they're thinking of you. You know, you'd like to think you're both in all this pain but they're just like "Hey, I'm glad you're gone".
- Before sunrise

Even being alone it's better than sitting next to your lover and feeling lonely.
- Before sunset

La Española

Лекот е отров!
Член од
1 февруари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
"Sometimes, the thing you want most doesn't happen. And sometimes, the thing you never expect does."

Баш така...

Erich Zann

Модератор
Член од
13 мај 2012
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Professor Daumer: Kaspar, what's wrong? Are you feeling unwell?
Kaspar Hauser: It feels strong in my heart... The music feels strong in my heart... I feel so unexpectedly old...
Professor Daumer: You've been such a short time in the world, Kaspar...
Kaspar Hauser: Why is everything so hard for me? Why can't I play the piano like I can breathe?
Professor Daumer: In the two short years you have been here with me, you have learned so much! The people here want to help you make up for lost time.
Kaspar Hauser: The people are like wolves to me.
Professor Daumer: No. You mustn't say that...
The Enigma of Kaspar Hauser (1974)

Eптен закон филмче на Херцог.

Lenny

Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
Член од
16 февруари 2012
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Agent Smith: You hear that, Mr. Anderson? That's the sound of inevitability, that's the sound of your death, goodbye, Mr. Anderson.
Neo: My name... Is Neo!

Lyn

Член од
29 јануари 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Everything in this room is eatable. Even I'm eatable. But that is called cannibalism, my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.
-Charley and The chocolate factory

Lt. Aldo Raine: You probably heard we ain't in the prisoner-takin' business, we in the killin' Nazi business. And cousin, business is a-boomin'.
-Inglorious Bastards

Manga

Golem alat
Член од
21 април 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Friday Night Lights

I want you to put each other into your hearts forever.
Because forever's about to happen here in just a few minutes.

Billy Bob Thornton

џимеј

џимилино
Член од
4 март 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
‎"You know that point in your life when you realize that the home you grew up in isn’t really your home anymore? And all of a sudden, even though you have a place where you put your shit, the idea of ‘home’ is gone… It just kind of happens one day and it’s gone. And you feel like you can never get it back. It’s like you feel homesick for a place that doesn’t even exist. But maybe it’s like this rite of passage, you know? And you won’t ever have that feeling again until you create a new idea of ‘home’ for yourself, for the family you start, for your kids. It’s like this cycle… Maybe that’s all a family really is; a group of people who miss the same imaginary place." – Large

Garden State

Corvus

Latrodectus
Член од
24 јануари 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Or do you want me to bid him, do you hear me, command him, now, at once, to throw you up, and remain mine, forever? - Nastasja Filipovna, Idiot

Vlatko_Gjorce

Ѓубре
Член од
17 април 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
''...Pizdo jedna! Pardon, samo da pojasnim - pička, to je polni organ a pizda to je karakterna osobina!'' ("Variola vera")

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom