Цитати од филмови

Gea

месечинка
Член од
11 октомври 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
"A beautiful girl can make you dizzy, like you've been drinking Jack and Coke all morning. She can make you feel high full of the single greatest commodity known to man - promise. Promise of a better day. Promise of a greater hope. Promise of a new tomorrow. This particular aura can be found in the gait of a beautiful girl. In her smile, in her soul, the way she makes every rotten little thing about life seem like it's going to be okay." Beautiful Girls (1996)

S

StormRage

Гостин
Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon. That's always been the difference between us, Daniel.

I heard a joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life is harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. The great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor... I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

Rorschach- Watchmen

wot

њ
Член од
20 мај 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Abe ne mi kazuvajs za besuslovna lubov peer :D neznam samo koj citat go adaptioral

Io Sono Interista

The original, one and only IoSono.
Член од
21 декември 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Forrest за модератор!
Oh, wait...

"Barzini's dead. So is Philip Tattaglia. Moe Greene, Strachi - Cuneo. Today I settle all family business…" - Don Michael Corleone

E wot, њот...

wot

њ
Член од
20 мај 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Кога сум го пишал ова најверојатно и the place beyond the pines би рекол дека е како бел бумбар. Или како и да беше изразот.
Форест, сакам да пијаме ракија некат.

Иначе
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead."

Член од
25 февруари 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
"Life is simple. You make choices and don't look back. " -Han
Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift :)

Ернесто ЧЕ Гевара

Hasta La Victoria Siempre
Член од
21 јуни 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
-Како се вика оваа земја?
-Македонија!
-Како се вика овој тим?
-Македонија!
-Па, тоа е свето име бе, мамето ваше! Потрудете се да не го обрукате.

Трето полувреме.

Толстој

екс Бомбастичен
Член од
28 септември 2012
Мислења
Поени од реакции
“Во животот немате второ полувреме, но во фудбалот го имате„ - Монтевидео - БОГ ТЕ ВИДЕО.

“Фудбалот не е глуп спорт, тој е витешки спорт„ - Трето Полувреме

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom