4 март 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Тетовирање -
Јас овде на сите им ги ебам жените
-Мојата не
Кога мислам на сите значи и твојата.
-Мојата не
Од кога почна женати да точи ракија у тетрапак?

Овердрајв

Модератор
Член од
5 ноември 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Edith: God has spoken through Man to make His word clearer.
Harry: He couldn't get it right the first time?
Edith: We're imperfect, He had to work to make us understand.
Harry: He couldn't get us right the first time, Edith?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Edith: [talking about God] He's everywhere. We just can't see him.
Harry: Pfft. If this was the best I could do, I'd be hiding, too.

The Man from Earth.. одлично напишана приказна.. :)

Скулгрл

Queen of the superficial::..
Член од
17 јануари 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Janis: And evil takes a human form in Regina George. Don't be fooled because she may seem like your typical selfish, back-stabbing slut faced ho-bag, but in reality, she's so much more than that.
Damian: She's the queen bee - the star, those other two are just her little workers.

Mean girls (2004)

Член од
18 јули 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
tetoviranja
kaj odite be vie.....
ke ideme da picime malce
so so so ke pravite....

џимеј

џимилино
Член од
4 март 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
I love you Penny, I've always loved you.
Дезмонд - Lost 04x05
Дефинитивно еден од најубавите моменти во Лостович.

џимеј

џимилино
Член од
4 март 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Цитати од Dead Poets Society, за мене еден од најдобрите филмови на сите времиња.

John Keating
: They're not that different from you, are they? Same haircuts. Full of hormones, just like you. Invincible, just like you feel. The world is their oyster. They believe they're destined for great things, just like many of you, their eyes are full of hope, just like you. Did they wait until it was too late to make from their lives even one iota of what they were capable? Because, you see gentlemen, these boys are now fertilizing daffodils. But if you listen real close, you can hear them whisper their legacy to you. Go on, lean in. Listen, you hear it? - - Carpe - - hear it? - - Carpe, carpe diem, seize the day boys, make your lives extraordinary.

John Keating: We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. And medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for. To quote from Whitman, "O me! O life!... of the questions of these recurring; of the endless trains of the faithless... of cities filled with the foolish; what good amid these, O me, O life?" Answer. That you are here - that life exists, and identity; that the powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. That the powerful play *goes on* and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?
Neil: For the first time in my life, I know what I want to do! And for the first time, I'm going to DO IT! Whether my father wants me to or not! Carpe diem!

John Keating: This is a battle, a war, and the casualties could be your hearts and souls.

Black Rose

дете на цвеќето
Член од
12 февруари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
од In The Land Of Woman

Откако ќе раскине со девојката т.е. ќе го откачи со некој клише изговор типов е ненормално очаен и патетичен. Решава да помине некое време кај баба му која е тешко болна и да се грижи за неа. И мајка му го тешеше као демек ќе ја преболи, ќе запознае друга бла бла и.....

Carter (Adam Brody) : "I don't want to meet a great girl, I just want to be alone with my grandma........... and her cat"

:pos::pos::pos::pos::pos::pos:

Goddess of Chaos

Nixe Nox
Член од
16 август 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Каде ти оди гласот кога тебе веќе те нема? - "Прашина"

Roswell

Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita
Член од
17 јуни 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
"Родители"
-мафија, гангстер.

Bada Bing!

шшшшшш
Член од
14 јули 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Deputy Sheriff: We have a 10-80 out here, a truck on fire, we have a man on the lift. We are unable to find the switch to turn the lift off, can't stop the dancing chickens. Send an electrician, we're standing by.

- Stroszek

Член од
2 април 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Fight Club

Tyler Durden: Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

Tyler Durden: You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

Narrator: [about the soap] Tyler sold his soap to department stores at $20 a bar. Lord knows what they charged. It was beautiful. We were selling rich women their own fat asses back to them.

Tyler Durden: The things you own end up owning you.

[while burning the Narrator's hand with lye]
Tyler Durden: Shut up! Our fathers were our models for God. If our fathers bailed, what does that tell you about God?
Narrator: No, no, I... don't...
Tyler Durden: Listen to me! You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you. He never wanted you. In all probability, he hates you. This is not the worst thing that can happen.
Narrator: It isn't?
Tyler Durden: We don't need him!

Fuck,идете глејте го цел филм

Spy Game

Tom Bishop: Happy Birthday, Nathan. Did you know Langley has seven different birth dates for you?
Nathan Muir: And they're all wrong.
Tom Bishop: I know, believe me, it wasn't easy. KGB, Mossad, also wrong. Fortunately I was well trained.

Fabullous_178

Psychonautics:.
Член од
21 февруари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye.
Johny Deep,Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

Natural-girl

Morphine
Член од
16 октомври 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Од Fracture:

- Еven a broken clock gets to be right twice a day.
- If you look close enough, you'll find everyone has a weak spot.
- ...Do you dare stay out? Do you dare go in? How much can you lose? How much can you win? And if you go in should you turn left or right? Or right and three quarters? Or maybe not quite? You can get so confused...that you'll start in to race down long wiggled roads at a brean-necking place and grind of for miles across weirdish wild space headed a fear towards a most useless place... The waiting place...

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom