Лекот е отров!
Член од
1 февруари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
"Imagine Me & You" :pipi:

"...You can put an end to this..."

-"How?"

"Tell me to go... tell me that's what you want and I would walk awey and you'll never see me again..."

-"It's that waht you want?"

I want YOU!

"Don't forget me..."
-"I won't remember anything else..."

:pipi::pipi::pipi:

^182^

The New Girl
Член од
12 јануари 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Leonidas:
-Give them nothing...but take them everything!

Unknown Artist

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Член од
16 ноември 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Apocalypse Now (1979)

Willard: [voiceover] Saigon... shit; I'm still only in Saigon... Every time I think I'm gonna wake up back in the jungle. When I was home after my first tour, it was worse. I'd wake up and there'd be nothing. I hardly said a word to my wife, until I said "yes" to a divorce. When I was here, I wanted to be there; when I was there, all I could think of was getting back into the jungle. I'm here a week now... waiting for a mission... getting softer; every minute I stay in this room, I get weaker, and every minute Charlie squats in the bush, he gets stronger. Each time I looked around, the walls moved in a little tighter.

noodle ®

Teetleh
Член од
3 декември 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
"P.S. I love you"

Sharon McCarthy: You gotta be rich to be insane, Hol. Losing your mind is not a luxury for the middle class.

jass

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam!
Член од
25 август 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Love Story

Love is never having ti say you're sorry.

ScArFaCe_K4

Кретенски username, знам.
Член од
29 јануари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Scarface

I'm Tony Montana! You fuck with me, you fuckin' with the best!

The Blues Brothers
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.

Член од
2 април 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Remember the Titans
Coach Yoast
I don't want them to gain anotheryard.If they crossthe line of scrimmage,I'm gonna take every last one of you out.
You make sure...that they remember forever
the night they played the Titans.

Чекич

Мајкл Оливер судиски боготац
Член од
16 октомври 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Chief: Have you been following that man?
Harry Callahan: Yeah, I've been following him on my own time. And anybody can tell I didn't do that to him.
Chief: How?
Harry Callahan: Cause he looks too damn good, that's how!

(откако претепан крадец го обвини хари за полициска бруталност )

Harry Callahan: I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

PLATENIK: My guy in D.C. tells me that we are not dealing with a student here, we're dealing with the Professor. Any time the military has an operation that can't fail, they call this guy in to train the troops, OK? He's the kind of guy that would drink a gallon of gasoline so he could piss in your campfire! You could drop this guy off at the Arctic Circle wearing a pair of bikini underwear, without his toothbrush, and tomorrow afternoon he's going to show up at your pool side with a million dollar smile and fist full of pesos. This guy's a professional, you got me? If he reaches this rig, we're all gonna be nothing but a big goddamned hole right in the middle of Alaska. So let's go find him and kill him and get rid of the son of a bitch!

(еден од лошите момци збори за стивен сигал во ON DEADLY GROUND )

McGruder: Who the fuck is he?
Michael Jennings: You wanna know who he is? Try this: delve down into the deepest bowels of your soul. Try to imagine the ultimate fucking nightmare. And that won't come close to that son of a bitch when he gets pissed.
( повторно од истиот филм )

BliND

Raptus regaliter...
Член од
16 јануари 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Bugs Bunny in Bugs Bunny : Hey, What's Up Doc ?? =]

Leonidas in 300 : This is where we hold them , this is where ThEY Die !!

10 Things I Hate About You : Noone can tell you that you don't deserve what you want !

SV-Strange

Sorcerer Supreme
Член од
27 август 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Scary Movie: Wazaaaaap :)
Achmed The Dead Terrorist: Silence !!! I KILL YOU !!! :)
Josј Jalapeсo - On a Steek! (Stick) :)

Solid

Зона на самракот
Член од
26 август 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
The 40-Year-Old Virgin

You know what? I respect women! I love women! I respect them so much I completely stay away from them!

Everybody's dick look big on 60-inch TV. My sister's dick look big on TV.

SV-Strange

Sorcerer Supreme
Член од
27 август 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
© We Own The Night:

I have heard histories.
-How what?
Histories like last year they found the head of a chota in the one
-Half of the Avenue Brighton with their dick in the mouth.
These for sure your dick was not?
-These for sure your mouth was not?

Bada Bing!

шшшшшш
Член од
14 јули 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции
There Will Be Blood го дигна Андерсон на ново ниво како филмски автор (над титулите сценарист-режисер).
Plainview: Are you an angry man, Henry?Henry Brands: About what?Plainview: Are you envious? Do you get envious?Henry Brands: I don't think so. No.Plainview: I have a competition in me. I want no one else to succeed. I hate most people.Henry Brands: That part of me is gone... working and not succeeding- all my failures has left me... I just don't... care.Plainview: Well, if it's in me, it's in you. There are times when I look at people and I see nothing worth liking. I want to earn enough money that I can get away from everyone.Henry Brands: What will you do about your boy?Plainview: I don't know. Maybe it will change. Does your sound come back to you? I don't know. Maybe no one knows that. A doctor might not know that.Henry Brands: Where is his mother?Plainview: I don't want to talk about those things. I see the worst in people. I don't need to look past seeing them to get all I need. I want to rule and never, ever explain myself. I've built my hatreds up over the years, little by little, Henry... to have you here gives me a second breath. I can't keep doing this on my own with these... people.

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom