Смешни/интересни фудбалски слики, стрипови и видеа

DeviAngel

Un vero cavaliere non lascia mai la sua signora
Член од
6 април 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Lionel Messi on which coaches he respects a lot that have never coached him: "It has to be between two, although I respect all other football coaches. I reserve special respect for Jose Mourinho and Sir Alex Ferguson.

Sir Alex hugged and kissed my forehead even after we defeated his Manchester United team in the Champions League final. He said things I didn't understand but his body language showed me how much of a great man he is.

Jose Mourinho I love him a lot. He makes me laugh every time am going to face his teams. He always comes up with something to make me laugh. When he was at Real Madrid, both teams were doing a warm up he said to me, 'Hey Leo you're wearing the wrong jersey and you are on the wrong side. Go to the dressing room, get yourself a white jersey and join Cristiano on practice.'

Everyone laughed as he was pulling me with a hand to Real Madrid warming up players. At full time he always pulls me aside and says something that I can't tell anyone. Everytime I play against his teams whether Inter or Real Madrid, he is very funny but also a good man."#justfootball

DeviAngel

Un vero cavaliere non lascia mai la sua signora
Член од
6 април 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Член од
28 март 2015
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Најдобра до сега.

Kajgana Shop