Цитати од филмови

VLJ

Член од
14 ноември 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Од Big Fish:

William Bloom
A man tells his stories so many times that he becomes the stories. They live on after him, and in that way he becomes immortal.

Edward Bloom (senior)
Fate has a cruel way to play with us, there is a time when a man must fight. And a moment when you must accept that he lost his destiny, which sailed the boat and that only a fool would ... Actually I've always been a fool.

Edward Bloom (senior)
They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that's true. What they don't tell you is that when it starts again, it moves extra fast to catch up.

Edward Bloom
I was thinking about death and all. About seeing how youre gonna die. I mean, on one hand, if dying was all you thought about, it could kind of screw you up. But it could kind of help you, couldnt it? Because youd know that everything else you can survive.

Edward Blood
Fate has a cruel way of circling around on you. After all this work to leave Ashton, the girl I loved was now engaged to one of its biggest jerks. There's a time when a man needs to fight, and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny is lost, that the ship has sailed, and that only a fool will continue. The truth is, I've always been a fool.

Џ.

Ќутам на различни теми!
Член од
14 јули 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Lucille:
I'm not shooting for a "successful" relationship at this point, I'm just looking for something that will prevent me from throwing myself in front of a bus. I'm keeping my expectations very very low.

Bye, Bye Love

@0@

Член од
8 септември 2012
Мислења
Поени од реакции
There's this passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." I been saying that shit for years. And if you heard it, that meant your ass. I never gave much thought to what it meant. I just thought it was some cold-blooded shit to say to a motherfucker before I popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some shit this morning made me think twice. See, now I'm thinking, maybe it means you're the evil man, and I'm the righteous man, and Mr. 9 millimeter here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could mean you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that shit ain't the truth. The truth is, you're the weak, and I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm trying, Ringo. I'm trying real hard to be the shepherd.

Член од
26 март 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Dr. House
"Things change, doesn't mean they get better"
"Everybody lies"
" - Time changes everything.
- That's what people say, it's not true.
Doing things, changes things. Not doing things leaves them exactly as they were."

"Everything in the world could be different , but it will have exactly the same meaning "- Mr. Nobody

La Española

Лекот е отров!
Член од
1 февруари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
"The Switch"

Look at us, running around... Always rushed, always late. I guess that's why they call it the human race.
What we crave most in this world is connection.
For some people it happens at first site. It's when you know you know. It's fate working its magic. And that's great for them. They get to live in a pop song. Ride the express train. But that's not the way it really works...
For the rest of us, it's a bit less romantic. It's complicated, it's messy. It's about horrible timing, and fumbled opportunities. And not being able to say what you need to say when you need to say it. At least, that's the way it was for me.

џимеј

џимилино
Член од
4 март 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Louis Cyphere: No matter how cleverly you sneak up on a mirror, your reflection always looks you straight in the eye.

Angel Heart (1987)

Iceboy

Porque somos LOS MEJORES
Член од
23 октомври 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
500 Days of Summer:
Tom: Well this is, and Rhoda, no disrespect, but um, this is total shit. Go for it? You can do it? That's not inspirational that's suicidal! If pickles goes for it right there that's a dead cat. Lies, were liars think about it, why do people buy these things? It's not because they wanna say how they feel, people buy cards cause they can't say how they feel or they're afraid too. We provide the service that lets them off the hook. You know what? I say to hell with it. Lets level with America at least let them speak for themselves right I mean look, look. What is this, what does this say? "Congratulations on your new baby." How bout "congratulations on your new baby, guess that's it for hanging out, nice knowing ya." How bout this one? With all the pretty hearts on the front, I think I know where this ones going. Yup "Happy Valentines Day sweetheart, I love you." Isn't that sweet? Ain't love grand? This is exactly what I'm talking about. What does that even mean, love? Do you know? Do you? Anybody? If somebody gave me this card Mr. Vance, I'd eat it. It's these cards, and the movies and the pop songs, they're to blame for all the lies and the heartache, everything. We're responsible. I'M responsible. I think we do a bad thing here. People should be able to say how they feel, how they really feel, not ya know, some words that some stranger put in their mouth. Words like love, that don't mean anything. Sorry, I'm sorry, I um, I quit. There's enough bullshit in the world without my help

Член од
6 септември 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Donnie: Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?
Frank: Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

---

Gretchen: "Donnie Darko." What the hell kind of name is that? It's like some sort of superhero or something.
Donnie: What makes you think I'm not?

---

Dr. Lilian Thurman: Do you feel alone right now?
Donnie: Oh, I don't know. I mean, I'd like to believe I'm not, but I just... I've just never seen any proof, so I... I just don't debate it anymore, you know? It's like I could spend my whole life debating it over and over again, weighing the pros and cons. And in the end, I still wouldn't have any proof. So I just... I just don't debate it anymore. It's absurd.
Dr. Lilian Thurman: The search for God is absurd?
Donnie: It is if everyone dies alone.
Dr. Lilian Thurman: Does that scare you?
Donnie: I don't want to be alone.

---

Donnie: Well, life isn't that simple. I mean, who cares if Ling Ling returns the wallet and keeps the money? It has nothing to do with either fear or love.
Kitty Farmer: Fear and love are the deepest of human emotions.
Donnie: Okay. But you're not listening to me. There are other things that need to be taken into account here, like the whole spectrum of human emotion. You can't just lump everything into these two categories and then just deny everything else.

Толстој

екс Бомбастичен
Член од
28 септември 2012
Мислења
Поени од реакции
i wish i knew a psychological methodology that would allow me to cease committing acts of sodomy unto your firm, delightful buttocks. :D

Vlatko_Gjorce

Ѓубре
Член од
17 април 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
"It's funny how when you're a kid, a day can last forever. Now, all these years seem just like a blink. ''

''Sometimes when you're young, you have moments of such happiness, you think you're living in someplace magical, like Atlantis must have been? then we grow up and our hearts break into two. ''

wot

њ
Член од
20 мај 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
- Why did you come here anyway?
- I love old things. They make me feel sad.
- What's good about sad?
- It's "happy" for deep people.

HIPSTER OVERLOAD!

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom