Член од
3 април 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции

:pos2::pos2::pos2::pos2::pos2::pos2:

:zver::zver::zver::zver::zver::zver::zver:

:eek:lee::eek:lee::eek:lee:

:cds::cds::cds::cds::cds:

ne be ja nejkeshe da ginu, jebem ti majku ajjjj picka aaa ja ne sum ni picka jaaaa

hahahahahahahaha

@cool@

Η Μακεδονία δεν είναι Ελληνική
Член од
2 јуни 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
GAZOTRES :pos2:

:pos2:
:pos2:

bucio

Урбан индијанец.
Член од
8 јули 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Слушајте нежен женски глас :icon_lol::

Goran Bt

локал патриот
Член од
28 јуни 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Сега не знам дали е дозволено ова да го постирам оти е со политичка конотација ама е закон жената :nesvest:
:uvo:

@cool@

Η Μακεδονία δεν είναι Ελληνική
Член од
2 јуни 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Член од
2 октомври 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Manbearpig!

I'm here to educate you about the single biggest threat to our planet. You see, there is something out there which threatens our very existence and may be the end of the human race as we know it. I'm talking of course about Manbearpig.

It is a creature which roams the earth alone. It is half man, half bear, and half pig. Some people say that Manbearpig isn't real. Well, I'm here to tell you know, Manbearpig is very real, and he most certainly exists. I'm serial. Manbearpig doesn't care who you are or what you've done. Manbearpig simply wants to get you! I'm super-serial.The droppings of Manbearpig are similar to pig droppings, but more manbearlike.
But have no fear, because I am here to save you! And someday, when the world is rid of Manbearpig, everyone will say "Thank you, Ike. You're super awesome."
I hope now you guys see that this is totally serial.

*I know this is a Macedonian forum, but it will be better the post to be on English so ALL the people understand me.

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom