Фан Клуб: Манчестер Сити

GTFO

Pushing the button
Член од
3 април 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Tevez: 'I want to return to Man City'

Carlos Tevez has performed a stunning u-turn and has given an interview in Argentina claiming he is ready to play for Manchester City again.
The AWOL striker is due back at the club on Tuesday, having been fined for his antics during City's Champions League clash with Bayern Munich in September.
It appeared Tevez refused to come on as a sub but the City striker disputes this.
Tevez insists he thought he was asked to warm up again by Roberto Mancini and he was not prepared to do so, which led to the fall-out between the pair.
Mancini has said, on three separate occasions, that Tevez will not play for City while he is manager but the striker is ready to make peace deal.
Speaking to Mundo Albiceleste, Tevez said: "I've decided to return to City. I know I have what it takes to change the situation. I know it'll be hard, but it's a nice challenge.

"I want to go back to Manchester and win the City fans back. People turned their back on me but it's normal."
On the Bayern fiasco, Tevez added: "I warmed up during the first half and then went to dressing room. For the second half I was ready.
"In that second half, Mancini decides to replace Dzeko with De Jong. It was a defensive sub. I didn't understand. Dzeko then argued with Mancini.
"I decided to sit. Mancini was upset for arguing with Dzeko. Then he looks at me and asks me to warm up.
"I never refused to play. I refused to keep warming up. The club investigated and then they fined me."
Tevez was forced into exile following the row and trained alone before moving back to Argentina.
Numerous clubs wanted him in January, including AC Milan, but he could not complete a move.
Now, though, he is ready to play a part in the club's run-in.
He said: "It is true that AC Milan had an interest in me. City didn't want to lose money. It wasn't good for City having me away in Buenos Aires.
"I have been training on my own. I know I can be back on the pitch in two weeks. I'm willing to play."

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/1546/44/tevez-i-want-return-man-city

GTFO

Pushing the button
Член од
3 април 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Manchester City to shatter £200,000-a-week pay barrier again by offering David Silva new four-year contract
The Spanish playmaker is set to join Sergio Aguero, Yaya Toure and Carlos Tevez in the top bracket of City's earners by the end of this season

Manchester City will begin new contract talks with David Silva next month – and are ready to make him the fourth £200,000-a-week player at the club, Goal.com can reveal.
City officials want to tie the Spaniard down to a new four-year deal before he joins up with the Spain squad at the end of the season to begin preparing for Euro 2012.
Silva’s current contract expires in 2014 and it is understood that City will sit down with the player and his advisers in April to discuss a two-year extension that will keep him at Etihad Stadium until 2016.
The early indications from informal discussions held between the club and Silva are that the player is keen to extend his agreement and talks are expected to progress smoothly.

The playmaker’s pay will leap from its present £140,000 mark to elevate him alongside Yaya Toure, Sergio Aguero and Carlos Tevez in the top bracket of City earners.
City recognise how important it is to hold on to the 26-year-old, who has blossomed into one of the outstanding players in the Premier League during his second season in England.

Silva is one of the frontrunners to win the PFA Player of the Year gong for a campaign in which his combined total of 19 goals and assists in league competition is bettered in that regard only by Robin van Persie, Aguero, Emmanuel Adebayor and Wayne Rooney.
Speaking earlier this week, Silva said he was settled in England and praised manager Roberto Mancini for giving him an integral role in the team.

"I am very happy in England, I have two years left on my contract and I want to see it out,” Silva said.
"Right now, I do not want to return [to Spain], I am enjoying life in England, people treat me wonderfully and I want to continue enjoying this.

"Mancini has complete trust in me, which is very important for a player and I am very happy. My team-mates are adapting well to my game and that is very good for me."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exclusive/2012/03/01/2938701/manchester-city-to-hatter-200000-a-week-pay-barrier-again
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/03/01/2938383/manchester-city-to-shatter-200000-a-week-pay-barrier-again

GTFO

Pushing the button
Член од
3 април 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Team line up: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy, Pizarro, Barry, Johnson, Yaya Toure, Nasri and Balotelli.
Substitutions today: Pantilimon, K.Toure, Kolarov, Milner, Silva, Aguero and Dzeko.

Tуре како напаѓач позади Балотели,да видиме што ке направат..

Drettica

Graxhanin of Severstan
Член од
24 ноември 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Што е со Јаја Туре зошто не играше против Спортинг? Овие копачиве Бери и Де Јонг незнам што уште ги држат во тимот...

Член од
8 февруари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Полошо нешто до сега не му се случило на клубов..
како можеа од спортинг . :О

Член од
30 јануари 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Ај некој добар хајлајтс кој ќе има проследите го !

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom