Статус
Затворена за нови мислења.

Hooligan

..The President...
Член од
9 февруари 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Се надевам дека ќе имаме подршка и од вашите градови и во иднина ќе можеме да регистрираме многу ограноци на првиот клуб на навивачи на Манчестер Јунајтед во Македонија!!

Attachments

Chombe_United

Да ми бричите ташаците!
Член од
14 декември 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Па да средиме кај нас, после одиме цела Македонија. Нема лабаво:helou:

Hooligan

..The President...
Член од
9 февруари 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
мали шали за нашите “пациенти“...навивачите на Nigerpool...the fucking Scousers

f you see a Scouser on a bike, why should you never swerve to hit him?
It might be your bike.

What's the difference between a Scouser and a coconut?
One's thick and hairy, and the other's a coconut.

What do you call a Scouse woman in a white shell-suit?
The bride.

What do you say to a Scouser with a job?
Big Mac please.

One day a scouser dies so before he goes to heaven he arrives at the gates of St Peters.
Age?" Peter asks.
"24" the little scouser replied.
"Where did you live?"
"Well, um, Liverpool"
"Were you blue or were you red" asked St. Peter.
"Red till I died" replied the scouser.
"Sorry no scousers allowed into heaven they are all robbing little twats!"
"But but I have done good things."
"Like what?"
"Well, last week I gave a tenner to the homeless the week before that I gave a tenner to oxfam and the day I died I gave a tenner to the heart foundation!"
"Well I will see what I can do I will go and explain the situation to God."
After half an hour out comes St. Peter followed by god who is wearing a United shirt.
"Right I heard what you have done with all the good causes what with giving away thirty quid to charity and I have come up with a solution" God said.
"What is it?" asked the scouser.
"Well, here is your thirty quid now piss off!"
heheheheheh :)

Chombe_United

Да ми бричите ташаците!
Член од
14 декември 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции

It might be your bike.
навивач на Ливерпул ќе проба да украде се.
Еве типичен пример

Chombe_United

Да ми бричите ташаците!
Член од
14 декември 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Еве како играат фудбал овие од афронал!

Затоа

:bip::bip::bip::bip::bip:

BoR4e

Manchester United
Член од
28 февруари 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
ако дојде бастијан ке бидеме топ ....
саа ни треба уше бек и напаѓач

Ilumious

Патник, педер, поет, администратор, масон
Член од
29 јануари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Браво за иницијативата претставена погоре. Туку, не знам дали го објавија на форумов тимот за ЕУРО 2008, затоа што не бев вчера цел ден логирана, ќе го поставам тука.

UEFA EURO 2008™ Team of the Tournament
Goalkeepers: Gianluigi Buffon (Italy), Iker Casillas (Spain), Edwin van der Sar (Netherlands).
Defenders: Bosingwa (Portugal), Philipp Lahm (Germany), Carlos Marchena (Spain), Pepe (Portugal), Carles Puyol (Spain), Yuri Zhirkov (Russia).
Midfielders: Hamit Altıntop (Turkey), Luka Modrić (Croatia), Marcos Senna (Spain), Xavi Hernández (Spain), Konstantin Zyryanov (Russia), Michael Ballack (Germany), Cesc Fàbregas (Spain), Andrés Iniesta (Spain), Lukas Podolski (Germany), Wesley Sneijder (Netherlands).
Forwards: Andrei Arshavin (Russia), Roman Pavlyuchenko (Russia), Fernando Torres (Spain), David Villa (Spain).

Член од
31 јануари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
bastijan da dojde ke bide prekrasno fergi neka prati nekoja dobra ponuda

Член од
24 декември 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции

It might be your bike.

What's the difference between a Scouser and a coconut?
One's thick and hairy, and the other's a coconut.

What do you call a Scouse woman in a white shell-suit?
The bride.

What do you say to a Scouser with a job?
Big Mac please.

One day a scouser dies so before he goes to heaven he arrives at the gates of St Peters.
Age?" Peter asks.
"24" the little scouser replied.
"Where did you live?"
"Well, um, Liverpool"
"Were you blue or were you red" asked St. Peter.
"Red till I died" replied the scouser.
"Sorry no scousers allowed into heaven they are all robbing little twats!"
"But but I have done good things."
"Like what?"
"Well, last week I gave a tenner to the homeless the week before that I gave a tenner to oxfam and the day I died I gave a tenner to the heart foundation!"
"Well I will see what I can do I will go and explain the situation to God."
After half an hour out comes St. Peter followed by god who is wearing a United shirt.
"Right I heard what you have done with all the good causes what with giving away thirty quid to charity and I have come up with a solution" God said.
"What is it?" asked the scouser.
"Well, here is your thirty quid now piss off!"
heheheheheh :)
hhahaha eve sea edni mene so mi se smesni
Q: Did you hear that the British Post Office has just recalled their latest stamps?
A: Well, they had photos of Manchester United players on them - folk couldn't figure out which side to spit on.

Q: What has Old Trafford on a Saturday afternoon at 4.45pm got in common with Wormwood Scrubs Prison?
A: They are both full of cockneys trying to get out.

Q: How many Man U fans does it take to pave up a driveway?
A: Depends how thin you slice them.

Q. What would you call a pregnant Man United fan?
A: A dope carrier.
Sir Alex is queuing in his local building society, when a gunman bursts in through the door demanding money. Ferguson attempts to tackle the raider, but gets knocked over...as he falls, his head smashes the counter and Sir Alex is out cold. The robber escapes and the cashier tries to revive Ferguson. After a few minutes he comes round and looks bewildered. His first words are "Where the hell am I?". The Cashier replies: "don't worry, its ok, you're in the Nationwide." Ferguson replies, "F**k me, is it May already?"
Q. What do you call a Manchester United fan with half a brain?
A: Gifted.

Q: How many Man United fans does it take to change a light bulb?
A: 560,001. That is 1 to change it, 60,000 to say they've been changing it for years and 500,000 to buy the replica kit.

Michael Barrymore has offered Manchester United £1 million pounds to play as their striker because he wants 10 pricks behind him and 67,000 assholes jumping up and down.

Q: What do Manchester fans use as birth control?
A: Their personalities.

Q: What do Beckham and Posh Spice both have in common?
A: Both are f**ing bad singers!!!

Q: How many Man U supporters does it take to stop a moving Bus?
A: Never enough.

Q: What's the difference between Alex Ferguson and God?
A: God doesn't think he's Alex Ferguson.

Q: What do you call a Mancunian with no arms and legs?
A: Trustworthy.

Q: What's the difference between a dead dog in the road and a dead Man Utd. fan?
A: Skid marks in front of the dog.

Q: What's the difference between a Man-U fan and a Vibrator?
A: A Man U fan is a real dick

Q: Why can't you get a cup of tea at Old Trafford?
A: All the mugs are on the field and all the cups are at Highbury.

Why does Sir Alex Ferguson make squelching noises as he walks??
'Cause he's a f**king cunt!!!!

A TOA E ZA VAS SAMO VIE STE SI GO PREPRAVILE EVE GO PRAVOTO

A Man Utd fan dies on match day and goes to heaven in his Man Utd shirt. He knocks on the old pearly gates and out walks St. Peter in a Arsenal scarf.
"Hello mate" says St. Peter, "I'm sorry, no Man Utd fans in heaven."
"What ?" exclaims the man, astonished.
"You heard, no Man Utd fans."
"But, but, but, I've been a good man", replies the Man Utd supporter.
"Oh really", says St. Peter. "What have you done, then ?"
"Well" said the guy, "Three weeks before I died, I gave 10 pounds to the starving children in Africa".
"Oh" says St. Peter. "anything else?"
"Well, 2 weeks before I died I also gave 10 pounds to the homeless."
"Hmmm. Anything else?"
"Yeah. A week before I died I gave 10 pounds to the Albanian orphans."
"Okay", said St. Peter, "You wait here a minute while I have a word with the governor."
Ten minutes pass before St. Peter returns. He looks the bloke in the eye and says, "I've had a word with God and he agrees with me. Here's your thirty quid back, now fuck off".

A van driver used to amuse himself by running over every Manchester United fan he would see strutting down the side of the road in their ubiquitous red colours. He would swerve to hit them and there would be a loud "THUMP" and then he would swerve back on the road. One day, as the driver was driving along, he saw a priest hitchhiking. He thought he would do a good turn and pulled the van over. He asked the Priest "where are you going, Father?",
"I'm going to say mass at St. Joseph's church, about 2 miles down the road" replied the priest.
"No problem Father! I'll give you a lift"! climb in!"
The happy priest climbed into the passenger seat and the van continued down the road. Suddenly the driver saw a Manchester United fan walking down the road and instinctively swerved to hit him. But, just in time, he remembered the bloody priest, so at the last minute he swerved back to the road, narrowly missing the scum bastard. However even though he was certain he missed the glory-hunting shite, he still heard a loud "THUD." Not understanding where the noise came from, he glanced in his mirrors and when he didn't see anything he turned to the priest and said
"I'm sorry Father, I almost hit that Manchester United fan,
"That's okay" replied the priest. "I got the fucker with the door!"

NanI

\Man_Utd/
Член од
14 јуни 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Браво за иницијативата претставена погоре. Туку, не знам дали го објавија на форумов тимот за ЕУРО 2008, затоа што не бев вчера цел ден логирана, ќе го поставам тука.

UEFA EURO 2008™ Team of the Tournament
Goalkeepers: Gianluigi Buffon (Italy), Iker Casillas (Spain), Edwin van der Sar (Netherlands).
Defenders: Bosingwa (Portugal), Philipp Lahm (Germany), Carlos Marchena (Spain), Pepe (Portugal), Carles Puyol (Spain), Yuri Zhirkov (Russia).
Midfielders: Hamit Altıntop (Turkey), Luka Modrić (Croatia), Marcos Senna (Spain), Xavi Hernández (Spain), Konstantin Zyryanov (Russia), Michael Ballack (Germany), Cesc Fàbregas (Spain), Andrés Iniesta (Spain), Lukas Podolski (Germany), Wesley Sneijder (Netherlands).
Forwards: Andrei Arshavin (Russia), Roman Pavlyuchenko (Russia), Fernando Torres (Spain), David Villa (Spain).
Osven Van Der Sar (golman) nema nikoj igrac od Manchester United cudno.
Go nema Ronaldo.:toe:

Статус
Затворена за нови мислења.

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom