Поука на денот

Хептаграм XI

Ἱερὸς Γάμος
Член од
13 февруари 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции

"It is wrong to believe blindly.
You must exercise your own reason and judgment; you must practise, and see whether these things happen or not.
Just as you would take up any other science, exactly in the same manner you should take up this science for study.
There is neither mystery nor danger in it."

- Raja Yoga, Vivekananda

Хептаграм XI

Ἱερὸς Γάμος
Член од
13 февруари 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции

“Настојувај,” рече тој, “со уверувањето дека ти не си подложен на смрт, туку твоето тело.“

„Зашто ти не си овој облик што навидум се чиниш, туку вистинскиот човек е мисловниот принцип на секого – не телесниот облик што може да биде покажан со прст.
Знај сега, значи, дека ти си бог, зашто бог е она што има Волја, впечаток, сеќавање, предвидување, и кој така владее, управува, и го движи телото во чија служба е обврзан, исто како што врховното Божество прави со Универзумот, и како што Вечниот Бог го насочува овој Универзум, кој до одреден степен е подложен на распад, таква бесмртна Душа го движи кршливото тело."
- Сонот на Скипион

Хептаграм XI

Ἱερὸς Γάμος
Член од
13 февруари 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
„A frog lived in a well. It had lived there for a long time. It was born there and brought up there, and yet was a little, small frog.
Of course the evolutionists were not there then to tell us whether the frog lost its eyes or not, but, for our story's sake, we must take it for granted that it had its eyes, and that it every day cleansed the water of all the worms and bacilli that lived in it with an energy that would do credit to our modern bacteriologists.
In this way it went on and became a little sleek and fat.

Well, one day another frog that lived in the sea came and fell into the well.
"Where are you from?"
"I am from the sea."
"The sea! How big is that? Is it as big as my well?" and he took a leap from one side of the well to the other.
"My friend," said the frog of the sea, "how do you compare the sea with your little well?”
Then the frog took another leap and asked, "Is your sea so big?"
"What nonsense you speak, to compare the sea with your well!"
"Well, then," said the frog of the well, "nothing can be bigger than my well; there can be nothing bigger than this; this fellow is a liar, so turn him out."

That has been the difficulty all the while.

I am a Hindu.
I am sitting in my own little well and thinking that the whole world is my little well.
The Christian sits in his little well and thinks the whole world is his well.
The Mohammedan sits in his little well and thinks that is the whole world.“

- Vivekananda: The Yogas and Other Works

Хептаграм XI

Ἱερὸς Γάμος
Член од
13 февруари 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
„This world is like a dog’s curly tail, and people have been striving to straighten it out for hundreds of years; but when they let it go, it has curled up again.
How could it be otherwise?

One must first know how to work without attachment, then one will not be a fanatic.

When we know that this world is like a dog’s curly tail and will never get straightened, we shall not become fanatics.
If there were no fanaticism in the world, it would make much more progress than it does now.
It is a mistake to think that fanaticism can make for the progress of mankind.
On the contrary, it is a retarding element creating hatred and anger, and causing people to fight each other, and making them unsympathetic“
- Karma Yoga, Vivekananda

alf

Член од
28 јануари 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Две нешта на овој свет се бескрајни - човечката глупост и универзумот. За вториот не сум сосема сигурен.
-Алберт Ајнштајн

Член од
25 октомври 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Го прашаа еднаш еден старец:

- Како вие живете без интернет, телефон, електроника?

Старецот одговори:

- Исто како што вие живеете без љубов, искреност, поверение и хуманост.

chef_cook

._perlous
Член од
25 октомври 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Кој со мач владее,од мач умира!

alf

Член од
28 јануари 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Ако оној кој пие вино има длабока нежност во себе, ќе ја покаже кога се опива. Но ако скрил гнев и вообразеност, овие ќе се пројават, а бидејќи повеќето луѓе се такви, виното на сите им е забрането.
Руми

Bodhidharma

Член од
17 септември 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
"Who has fully realized that history is not contained in thick books but lives in our very blood?" - Carl Jung
Oh Yeah!

Ipsissimus

P.I.
Член од
23 јули 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
I was asked if I have ever witnessed a true transmutation of a baser metal to gold..... I replied ... "Our gold is not the comon gold." Then again, I dare to say that I make gold every day. Only he who knows that the true gold of the alchemists is the gold that shines in the eyes will understand this.

- Steve Kalec

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom