Мотивација - видеа, песни, слики и цитати

Член од
4 октомври 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
The Iron never lies to you.

You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a God or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always stay two hundred pounds.

Член од
12 јуни 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
"
I am sick of hearing, "I have a harder job, I work longer hours, I don't have time, I don't have the money for a trainer, my genetics are sh*t, and I have pain when I train." Shut up, already! I have seen taxi drivers, lawyers, mothers of 5 with 3 jobs, actors who work 16-hour days with no weekends, and builders who have to climb ladders for days accomplish amazing transformations.

Why? Because they wanted it. On the other hand, I have seen others who have easy jobs, all the money in the world, no family commitments, amazing genetics and access to the best gyms look the same year after year. Why? Because they make excuses day-in, day-out! If you are one of these people, either harden the f#ck up or get another pastime.
"

O

Orion.

Гостин
Quit? You know, once I was thinking about quitting when I was diagnosed with brain, lung and testicular cancer, all at the same time. But with the love and support of my friends and family, I got back on the bike and I won the Tour de France five times in a row. But I'm sure you have a good reason to quit

Lance Armstrong

Член од
12 октомври 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
-за пред тренинг,благодарение на Tool 1995

а сите што имаат време,им препорачувам да го ислушаат говоров,ептен ме дигна,и ме смени...-

Фокси

Talk nerdy to me
Член од
11 октомври 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции

Поголема мотивација од ова видео амин!:cuc:
Ко можел тој да успејт можам и јас една смрдена ipanema walk да ја напрам докрај :icon_lol:

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom