Мотивација - видеа, песни, слики и цитати

AceCaleb

Деспот на Адот
Член од
31 декември 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Број 1 и видео и песна моментално

Не слушам рап али песнава знае да удри кај што треба :)

O

Orion.

Гостин

Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man. Sooner or later the man who wins is the man who thinks he can - Vince Lombardi

Член од
14 мај 2012
Мислења
Поени од реакции

А нешто без што ја дефинитивно не можу и невероватно ми помага

Today gentlemen, I am honored to coach you, more honored to take you onto the field of battle. There is another honor to be bestowed upon you, that is the answer that comes with that question
WHO AM I ? I'M A CHAMPION !
That's right and i need you to remember that all throughout this game, i will conquer what has not been conquereddefeat will not be in my creed. I will belive what others have doubted. I will always andevor the prestige honor, and respect of my team. I have trained my mind and my body will follow
I will acknowledge the fact that my opponents do not expect me to win, but i will never surrender. Weakness will not be in my heart. I will look to my comrades, to those who have brought me into this world and thoses ho have trained me and i will draw strenght from them
I will gladly go out into the field of battle, and i will move, groove and do everything thaht I can do, and I will reach my field of battle by ane means at my disposal. And when I get there, I will arrive violently. I will rip the heart from my enemy and leave it bleeding on the ground, beacause he cannot stop me.
To my side I have comrades, comrades that have been with me throught thick and thin, throught sacrifice, throught blood, through sweat, through tears. Nver will I let them fall. Never will I let them down and I will never leave an enemy behind, beacause our opponent does not know my heart.
WHO AM I ? I'M A CHAMPION!
No one will deny me, no one will defy me, and no one will tell me who and what I am and can be. Belivef wil change my world, it has moved continents and countries, and put man on the moon, and il will carry me through this battle.
WHO AM I ? I'M A CHAMPION!
Defeat, retreat those are not in my words, I don't understant those definitions, I don't understant when things go wrong, I don't understand mistakes, but I do understand this: I understand victory, and I undertsand never surrendering. NO matter how bad things go, my heart and my mind will carry my body when my linbs are too weak
Today will be that day, not tomorrow, not next week, but right now, right here, in your house, and in your home
History will remember me, and I will not have to worry about him being kind. I will define myself. I will write my own praises. And non one will tell me what I can and cannot be. I will never go home, not without giving everythiong I have got
COZ WHO AM I ? I'M A CHAMPION !

Lu5

Som la gent Blaugrana!
Член од
30 ноември 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called GUTS!

Член од
4 октомври 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
а вие за што вежбате ? :D

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom