Мислења
Поени од реакции

Хептаграм XI

Ἱερὸς Γάμος
Член од
13 февруари 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Воопшто не знам што сакаше да кажеш со цитативе, ниту од кај се собрани, која веб страница, кој е човекот што ја создал страницата...
Писмен ли е? :)

Инаку за коментарот.

Нормално дека сум добар. (y)
טוֹב = טב good, fair итн итн :)
טב e 11 ...
טוֹב e 17 :
„Number 17 is connected with the ancient symbol of Tibet, the Swastika and the path of the sun, with Isis in the Signs of L.V.X. and Formula of IAO.
Number 22 is connected with the 22 mysterious letters with whom Iah, Lord of hosts did create the Heavens and Earth, with 2 and 11, duality and our lady Nuit, Beauty of the Universe. Sum of this numbers give us יהוה אהד(The Eternal is One) ,טל(Dew), and metathesis of יהוה.“
- The Formula of יהוה [линк]

Мојот број е 11, како и броевите на тие што се наши.
Петокрака Ѕвезда, со Круг во Средина, а кругот е Црвен.
Мојата боја е црна за слепите, но сина и златна гледаат тие што имаат вид.
Исто така јас имам скриена слава за тие кои ме љубат.“
- Книга на Законот, I:60

Од добро само добро произлегува, но битно е многу што го држи злото во Рамнотежа со доброто :)
Имаме емисари тука кои со лажна добрина шират пеколен оган и зло. Срцата не им се во Рамнотежа, битно е „спасувањето“ и толку!
„Воловскиот камшик“ наместо врз нив го маваат врз другите, а и секако не знаат што значи сето тоа...

Проклети.

„And our God made the states of opposition, good and evil,
good from the good, and evil from the evil.“
- Sepher Yetzirah

„The three mother letters are the foundations of the whole; and resemble a Balance, the good in one scale, the evil in the other, and the oscillating tongue of the Balance between them.“
- исто, Sepher Yetzirah

Последно уредено:

Хептаграм XI

Ἱερὸς Γάμος
Член од
13 февруари 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Гледам темава заминала во заборава, а има добри муабети...
Ете да споделам со вас нешто...

На [линков] се наоѓаат сите есеи до овој момент на блогот, кои на некој начин се поврзани со Херметичка Кабала, без разлика дали содржат директно објаснување на поими и учења во системот познат како Кабала или пак се на „таен“ начин поврзани со оваа Наука или повлекуваат знаење од овој систем во други Науки.

Член од
7 март 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Мислиш google translate преведуваше, а ти копи - пастираше.

Гуглањето не е "истражување".
Ма немој,и тоа е некој вид на модерно истражување,ти мислиш ако земеш некоја прашлива книга од градска библиотека напишана од некој мистик пред 5-6 века дека само тоа е истражување?!? Се е истражување пријателе без разлика на кој начин го правиш тоа,еве и форумов овде е своевидно истражување

Ipsissimus

P.I.
Член од
23 јули 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Ма немој,и тоа е некој вид на модерно истражување,ти мислиш ако земеш некоја прашлива книга од градска библиотека напишана од некој мистик пред 5-6 века дека само тоа е истражување?!? Се е истражување пријателе без разлика на кој начин го правиш тоа,еве и форумов овде е своевидно истражување
Не е. Таа ,,прашлива книга" била напишана од некој што го испотил газот, внел искуства, сознанија во неа. Да го поистоветуваш тоа со гледање 5 - 6 клипчиња на јутјуб, гуглање теории на заговор и гугл транслејт е не само наивно туку и глупо.

VOLK2234

еврофоб и хомоскептик
Член од
16 септември 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Задолжително четиво за сите познавачи и остражувачи на кабалата - Канон од Вилијам Стирлинг:
Прегледај го приврзокот 147257
@Beric Dondarrion
Какви бљувотини ц ц ц...
Сите јазици биле измислени од човекот, само Еврејскиот бил измислен од Бог.

А сите знаеме дека Bog je Srbin.

Член од
7 март 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Не е. Таа ,,прашлива книга" била напишана од некој што го испотил газот, внел искуства, сознанија во неа. Да го поистоветуваш тоа со гледање 5 - 6 клипчиња на јутјуб, гуглање теории на заговор и гугл транслејт е не само наивно туку и глупо.
Не мислев на гледање клипчиња на Youtube(иако и за нив некој вложил труд да ги направи) ами мислев дека можеш да симнеш некоја книга во PDF-формат и да си ја читаш дома,на тоа мислев...Дигиталната форма на истражување преку интернет не мора да значи дека е помалку вредна од седењето дома или во библиотека и читањето на книгата на типот кој си го испотил г'зот додека ја напишал(што во секој случај е вредно за поздрав,заради трудот и знаењето) хехе

Хептаграм XI

Ἱερὸς Γάμος
Член од
13 февруари 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
И PDF да е книгата, добро е. Бидејќи денес многу стари книги се многу лесно достапни преку дигитализирање на истите. Но дали читаш пдф од „стари мистици“ и нивните стари книги?

И да, сепак некој си го заморувал умот и потрошил цел живот за да создава такви книги... дури и некој си го испотил газот како што велите со тоа што ја дигитализирал (скенирал) таа книга... За да вие пак ништо не правите и овие теми сеуште ви се „забегување“ и тоа не бидејќи некој така ви рекол туку бидејќи сте убедени дека овие ствари не се потребни (денес ништо не е потребно ако не носи пари како столб на некаква сигурност кај човекот).

Форуми овозможуваат да најдеш полесно истомисленици кои истражуваат како тебе, со една цел: да се олесни патот по кој си тргнал ако си тргнал.

Ipsissimus

P.I.
Член од
23 јули 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
FB_IMG_1526405939768.jpg
The Angel Samael

The name Samael [סםאל] is Hebrew . Every Hebrew letter has meanings and numbers related to it. When we look at the components of this word Samael, we see that it ends with EL. El in Hebrew means God. In the Bible there are places where the most holy God is called EL. He is also called Elohim which is plural for “Gods” or “Gods and Goddesses.” Elohim comes from EL.

In Hebrew Samael is spelled Samech, Mem, Aleph, Lamed. Four letters. This is a four letter name of God: a tetragrammaton.

Samael in Hebrew
The first portion of this name is Samech Mem [סם].
Sam [סם] (Samech + Mem): bitter beverage, drug, poison, toxin, medicine, potion; perfume
The name Sama-el means “the medicine of God, the perfume of God, the poison of God, the drug of God, the bitter beverage of God.” All of these are accurate translations.

In the Kabbalah we learn that Samael rode a serpent into the Garden of Eden in order to talk to the woman. The serpent is the Divine Mother Kundalini. She is symbolized in the first letter of the name Samael.

The letter Samech looks like a circle and it represents that serpent who eats its tail. That cosmic womb, the ouroboros, the great serpent of the universe, is the ancient symbol deep in the heart of every religion: the dragon of nature, the great dragon, the great serpent. Samech is a circle that is constantly in motion, rotating, which represents the cosmic womb of the Divine Mother, the fire, the base of all existence, the eternal cycle of life:

night and day, dark and light, two sides of the same thing, but which is always positive. This is the great mystery of the Divine Mother, hidden in the very first letter of the name Samael.

Arcanum 15In addition, the letter Samech is the fifteenth letter of the Hebrew alphabet. The fifteenth letter is related to the Fifteenth Arcanum, which is Passion, the Devil. So we see here some very interesting contradictions, so we would say, so we would think. But this is part and parcel, this is integral to the nature of this great angel, duality; the positive and the negative, light and dark, black and white. Lucifer, the tempter, serves God. It is through Lucifer that the universe can exist; nonetheless, we have to defeat Lucifer.

The second letter in Samael is Mem. Mem is the thirteenth Hebrew letter and relates to water. The man represents the waters of life, which are within the womb, both in the microcosm and the macrocosm. Mem is the basis of the Mayim (Mem + Iod + Mem), which is Hebrew for the “waters.”

You can see that the letters Samech and Mem are very deeply connected. In fact, their shapes are very similar. Mem represents the Mayim, the waters, and it is from the waters of creation that all life emerges. These waters are in the womb of the Divine Mother, Maia, Mary, related to Mar, the sea.

Arcanum 13

Furthermore, Mem is the Thirteenth Arcanum, which is the Arcanum of death, Immortality, signifying great change.

So with these two numbers (15, Passion, and 13, Death) we can start to understand something that is somewhat disturbing about the nature of this angel: his name carries death and the devil; his name is related with passion, but also with the power of creation.

Samael is a very potent name, very powerful name, and a very contentious one: but do not forget it ends with EL, meaning “of God.” In other words, we are talking about a messenger from God, whose name carries death and temptation as powers of God. This is very, very important.

This angel Samael is said to be related with the planet Mars, and he states that explicitly in the Zohar . Samael says:

“...my entire domination is based on killing. And if I accept the Torah, there will no longer be wars. My rule is over the planet Maadim (Mars) that indicates spilling of blood.” - Zohar

Mars is related with the sephirah Geburah (which means “Severity”), and is the fifth sphere from the top down on the Tree of Life. Geburah is related with Mars and the Sun, and it is the domain of justice, security, punishment, but from God. In other words, when God needs to send his force to render judgement or punishment, it is the force of Samael, that angel, who does it.

"There was another angel in the seventh heaven, different in appearance from all the others, and of frightful mien. His height was so great, it would have taken five hundred years to cover a distance equal to it, and from the crown of his head to the soles of his feet he was studded with glaring eyes, at the sight of which the beholder fell prostrate in awe. "This one," said Metatron, addressing Moses, "is Samael, who takes the soul away from man." "Whither goes he now?" asked Moses, and Metatron replied, "To fetch the soul of Job the pious." Thereupon Moses prayed to God in these words, "O may it be Thy will, my God and the God of my fathers, not to let me fall into the hands of this angel."

When we look into the Garden of Eden, we see that Samael rides on the serpent; that serpent is the first letter of his name, Samech, and that serpent is the Divine Mother Kundalini, the very energy of creation. In the Bible, the serpent comes to tempt the woman in relation with the Tree of Knowledge. This indicates a very deep relationship between divine knowledge, the knowledge of God, the Divine Mother, death, water, and the serpent. All of these things are deeply profound and the meaning is not easy to grasp. But what we can see is when we investigate the many traditions throughout the world, we find this tree and we always find it is related with the Goddess. In the Egyptian tradition, Nut is the goddess of the Tree of Life, and we see pictures of her pouring out a liquid to sustain the life of her followers; that liquid is the beverage of God, the medicine of Samael. It is the ambrosia, amrita, or soma in Sanskrit terms. Soma gives the power of creation, the power of immortality. Immortality is the thirteen Arcanum (Mem) and emerges from the waters of the Divine Mother.

When we acquire real knowledge, for example, just hearing about this teaching, it can taste bitter, it can taste intense, it can shock us. That knowledge is the essence of this angel, Samael. It is “a bitter beverage” to the ego, it is “poison” to the ego, but it is the “potion” or “perfume of God” that illuminates the soul. Thus when we encounter Gnosis or Daath ( Hebrew for knowledge) we enter into a great conflict, psychologically. I am talking about real knowledge, the esoteric knowledge, not just beliefs.

When you experience this knowledge, and receive your own knowledge from that experience, you feel a great shock to the depth of our soul; most people run away because it is intense and a poison to the ego: it terrifies the ego, because that angel Samael is the angel of death to the ego. The angel Samael is Mars, Aries, the God of war against the ego.

Aries, Mars, Samael is the same force. He wages his war on behalf of God, not for selfish purposes, and not to punish indiscriminately, but to punish on behalf of God, with the permission of God, and for the good of all. Samael performs the will of God. The Zohar says:

"Rabbi Shimon opened the discussion saying, "See now that I, even I am he, and there is no Elohim with me" (Devarim 32:39). He said: Friends, listen to ancient words that I wish to reveal after permission from above has been granted for them to be said. Who is he who said, "See now that I, even I, am he?" The cause high above all causes, the one that is called the 'Cause of causes,' a Cause among all the rest of the causes. So every single one of these causes shall not do anything unless it receives permission from the cause above it...

"The phrase: "And there is no Elohim with me" is Samael and the Serpent. "I kill, and I make alive" is I kill with my Shechinah whoever is guilty and "I make alive" with her whoever is innocent." - Zohar

Хептаграм XI

Ἱερὸς Γάμος
Член од
13 февруари 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Нешто од Д-р Гершом Шолем :)
Погледнете ја Liber 777 (ја има на македонски јазик, ако не знаете англиски) и разгледајте ги атрибуциите на Бина!

"The supernal Keneset Yisrael ("the community of Israel") is the mother (matrona}, the bride, and also the daughter of the "king," and they appear in countless midrashic parables on the ralationship between God and the Jewish people.
In her capacity as bride (kallah) she is also, by a mystical etymology, "the consummation of all" ( kelulah mi-ha-kol).

She is the receptive aspect of "the holy nuptial" of the symbols of "king" and "queen." Other of her features are to be seen in the symbols of her as freedom, the Torah, and the trees in the Garden of Eden. The Sephirah Binah is the "supernal Jubilee," in which everything emerges into freedom and returns to its source, and therefore Binah is also called Teshuvah ("return")."

- Kabbalah by Gershom Scholem

Хептаграм XI

Ἱερὸς Γάμος
Член од
13 февруари 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Ми се допаѓа акцентот што го има, лесно се запаметува што збори :)

In Hebrew “tselem” means “plastic image” and describes the individual essence of each human being. It constitutes an independent entity mediating between body and spirit. In mystical experience, the tselem could manifest as the perception of one’s own double, which revealed the deepest spiritual essence within man.

Хептаграм XI

Ἱερὸς Γάμος
Член од
13 февруари 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
"Nothing (LA) is a secret key of this Law. 61 (Ain) the Jews called it, I call it 80.80.418 (Parzival, The Fool, Aleph, One). Therefore 61 plus 1 = 62.
But they have (also) the half 31 = AL (and they have Not (LA) the other half) and twice 31 is 62.
Therefore ALLA = 62 which is 6 plus 2 = 8 = Cheth = 418 = Parzival = Fool = Aleph = One (or None) and thus all disappears in One. Also since ALLA becomes A, ALL has disappeared "
-
Qabalistic Key to Liber AL vel Legis svb figura CCXX

Член од
7 март 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Кога зборуваме за Кабалата, како Кабала која ја практикува Мадона, а на која во еден дел од својот живот и се посветиле уште многу други не-евреи (од познатите личности, тука би биле Аланис Морисет, Деми Мур, Ештон Кучер, Кортни Лав, Хју Џекмен, Британи Марфи, и некои други), не зборуваме за Кабалата, пред све како толкување на Тората, туку за оној дел од Кабалата, прифатлив и за луѓе кои не го практикуваат Јудаизмот.

Еден од најголемите изучувачи на Кабалата е Филип Берг, рабин кој е основач на Центарот за Кабала, кој го посетуваат или посетувале сите овие познати, а и многу непознати, личности кои не се евреи, а сепак се заинтересирани за Кабалата. Како толкување на Тората, на ученици под четириесетина години или пак на луѓе кои не го практикувале Јудаизмот, не им било предавано за Кабалата, бидејќи не се сметало за погодно, што е и причината зошто Берг решил да го основа Центарот за Кабала - тој Кабалата ја сметал за универзална филозофија, и сметал дека на никого, без разлика на возраст, религија или пол, не треба да му биде забрането запознавањето со истата.

Кои се верувањата на Кабалата?

Пред све, во Кабалата голема улога играат астрологијата и хороскопот. Во Кабалата, сите живи нешта, сите мртви нешта, сите појави, сета енергија, дури и времето и просторот, сето тоа е Господ. Сите ние, како живи суштества, и дел од Господ, имаме одговорност над нештата што ги правиме, па во Кабалата, Господ нити ги казнува, нити пак ги наградува луѓето поради она што го прават. Едноставно, лошото однесување, води до лоши ефекти, па правилата во Тората и во Кабалата постојат само за да се спречат овие лоши ефекти. Заповедите се таму за да створат мир, но не и за да се судат луѓето. На крајот, по смртта сите одиме на исто место - но како ќе живееме, тоа зависи од тоа што ни го прават, но и од тоа што го правиме ние самите.
Важен детал од Кабалата е верувањето во реинкарнација. Додека животот по живот е чисто

уммм... не знам што уште требаше да напишам, се губам.:) потсетете ме, и нема проблем...
Значи кабалата е чиста копија на будизмот редактиран во еврејска варијанта! Благодарам на појаснувањето и сега е јасно од каде води потекло кабалата

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom