Цитати

Член од
26 јануари 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
"Make no mistake: I should fight a duel for a trifle, an insult, a contradiction, a slap—and all the more merrily for knowing that, thanks to the skill I have acquired in all physical exercises and long experience of danger, I should be more or less certain of killing my opponent. Oh, yes, indeed, I should fight a duel for any of these things; but in return for a slow, deep, infinite, eternal pain, I should return as nearly as possible a pain equivalent to the one inflicted on me. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, as they say in the East, those men who are the elect of creation, and who have learnt to make a life of dreams and paradise a reality."

The Count of Monte Cristo - Alexandre Dumas

Член од
18 ноември 2014
Мислења
Поени од реакции
“One must have chaos within oneself to give birth to a dancing star" - Friedrich Nietzsche

Член од
17 јануари 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Оскар Вајлд (1854-1900)

„Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a man's last romance.“

„The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.“

„When I was young I thought that money was the most important thing in life; now that I am old I know that it is.“

„Life is never fair, and perhaps it is a good thing for most of us that it is not.“

„What is a cynic? A man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.“

Член од
22 јуни 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Да се врзе љубовта со сексот била една од најбизарните идеи на Создавачот. - Милан Кундера, Неподносливата леснотија на постоењето

Последно уредено:
Член од
28 јануари 2015
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Не бидете задоволни со вашиот живот само заради тоа што не правите лошо. Бидете подготвени секојдневно да пробате и да направите некое добро.- Сер Николас Винтон

Почитувај се себеси за да бидеш почитуван. - Конфучие

Опасно е да си во право кога Владата греши. - Волтер

Градски живот: Милиони луѓе, заедно осамени. - Хенри Дејвид Торо

Улогата на пријателот е да биде покрај вас кога грешите.Кога сте во право ,сите ќе бидат покрај вас.- Твен

CafeDelMar

Luminance
Член од
29 октомври 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
"We passionately long that there may be another life in which we shall be similar to what we are here below. But we do not pause to reflect that, even without waiting for that other life, in this life, after a few years we are unfaithful to what we have been, to what we wished to remain immortally."

Marcel Proust - Sodome et Gomorrhe

Член од
22 јуни 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
“We start off with high hopes, then we bottle it. We realise that we’re all going to die, without really finding out the big answers. We develop all those long-winded ideas which just interpret the reality of our lives in different ways, without really extending our body of worthwhile knowledge, about the big things, the real things. Basically, we live a short disappointing life; and then we die. We fill up our lives with shite, things like careers and relationships to delude ourselves that it isn’t all totally pointless.”

Член од
5 февруари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
“And if you wish to receive of the ancient city an impression with which the modern one can no longer furnish you, climb--on the morning of some grand festival, beneath the rising sun of Easter or of Pentecost--climb upon some elevated point, whence you command the entire capital; and be present at the wakening of the chimes. Behold, at a signal given from heaven, for it is the sun which gives it, all those churches quiver simultaneously. First come scattered strokes, running from one church to another, as when musicians give warning that they are about to begin. Then, all at once, behold!--for it seems at times, as though the ear also possessed a sight of its own,--behold, rising from each bell tower, something like a column of sound, a cloud of harmony. First, the vibration of each bell mounts straight upwards, pure and, so to speak, isolated from the others, into the splendid morning sky; then, little by little, as they swell they melt together, mingle, are lost in each other, and amalgamate in a magnificent concert. It is no longer anything but a mass of sonorous vibrations incessantly sent forth from the numerous belfries; floats, undulates, bounds, whirls over the city, and prolongs far beyond the horizon the deafening circle of its oscillations.

Nevertheless, this sea of harmony is not a chaos; great and profound as it is, it has not lost its transparency; you behold the windings of each group of notes which escapes from the belfries. ”
― Victor Hugo, The Hunchback of Notre-Dame

Член од
28 јануари 2015
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Ти не ги познаваш вистински сопствените аргументи се додека не ги чуеш контрааргументите на твојата позиција. - Џон Стјуард Мил

Член од
1 март 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Додека в прегратка од љубовна магија лежеа,
ноќта ја благословуваа, а утрото го колнеа.

Член од
28 јануари 2015
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Пишувано за Босна, ама важи и за нас....

``Mi smo ničiji. Uvijek smo na nekoj međi, uvijek nečiji miraz. Vjekovima mi se tražimo i prepoznajemo, uskoro nećemo znati ko smo. Živimo na razmeđu svjetova, na granici naroda, uvijek krivi nekome. Na nama se lome talasi historije kao na grebenu. Otrgnuti smo, a neprihvaćeni. Ko rukavac što ga je bujica odvojila od majke pa nema više ni toka, ni ušća, suviše malen da bude jezero, suviše velik da ga zemlja upije. Drugi nam čine čast da idemo pod njihovom zastavom jer svoju nemamo. Mame nas kad smo potrebni a odbacuju kad odslužimo. Nesreća je što smo zavoljeli ovu svoju mrtvaju i nećemo iz nje, a sve se plaća pa i ova ljubav. Svako misli da će nadmudriti sve ostale i u tome je naša nesreća. Kakvi su ljudi Bosanci? To su najzamršeniji ljudi na svijetu, ni skim se istorija nije tako pošalila kao sa Bosnom. Juče smo bili ono što danas želimo da zaboravimo, a nismo postali ni nešto drugo. S nejasnim osjećajem stida zbog krivice i otpadništva, nećemo da gledamo unazada, a nemamo kad da gledamo unaprijed. Zar smo mi slučajno tako pretjerano meki i surovi, raznježeni i tvrdi. Zar se slučajno zaklanjamo za ljubav kao jedinu izvjesnost u ovoj neodređenosti, zašto? Zato što nam nije svejedno. A kad nam nije svejedno znači da smo pošteni. A kad smo pošteni, svaka čast našoj ludosti!"

CafeDelMar

Luminance
Член од
29 октомври 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Every life is in many days, day after day. We walk through ourselves, meeting robbers, ghosts, giants, old men, young men, wives, widows, brothers-in-love. But always meeting ourselves.

James Joyce, Ulysses

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom