Manga

Golem alat
Член од
21 април 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Thank You For Smoking
Jeff Megall
"Whatever information there is, exists, it is out there. People should decide for themselves, they will, it is not my role to decide for them. That would be morally presumptuous"

G

grande-juve

Гостин
Harmonica: Did you bring a horse for me?

Snaky: Well... looks like we're...

Snaky: ...looks like we're shy one horse.

Harmonica: You brought two too many. :pistoldz:

Член од
17 јануари 2012
Мислења
Поени од реакции
If I could ask God one thing, it would be to stop the moon. Stop the moon and make this night and your beauty last forever. - A knight's tale

wot

њ
Член од
20 мај 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Frank: You get up two and a half million dollars, any asshole in the world knows what to do: you get a house with a 25 year roof, an indestructible Jap-economy shitbox, you put the rest into the system at three to five percent to pay your taxes and that's your base, get me? That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink. That's all I have to say to anybody on any social level. Did your grandfather take risks?

Jim Bennett: Yes.

Frank: I guarantee he did it from a position of fuck you. A wise man's life is based around fuck you. The United States of America is based on fuck you. You have a navy? Greatest army in the history of mankind? Fuck you! Blow me. We'll fuck it up ourselves.

S

StormRage

Гостин
@wot филмот е страшен маме му е.

Jim Bennett: There was a student... just the other day... who said that my problem, if one's nature is a problem, rather than just problematic, is that I see things in terms of victory or death, and not just victory but total victory. And it's true: I always have. It's either victory, or don't bother. The only thing worth doing is the impossible. Everything else is gray. You're born... as a man... with the nerves of a soldier, the apprehension of an angel, to lift a phrase, but there is no use for it. Here? Where's the use for it? You're set up to be a philosopher or a king or Shakespeare, and this is all they give you? This? Twenty- odd years of school which is all instruction in how to be ordinary... or they'll fucking kill you, they fucking will, and then it's a career, which is not the same thing as existence... I want unlimited things. I want everything. A real love. A real house. A real thing to do... every day. I'd rather die if I don't get it.

• Ми се допаѓа
Reactions: wot
Член од
19 април 2013
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood (1996)

Ashtray's Father: You use a condom?
Ashtray: No.
Ashtray's Father: That's my boy!! Never use a condom, they take away all the feeling!!!

ХулахопкиСоТочки

Out of step with the world
Член од
9 август 2014
Мислења
Поени од реакции
"A dog has no use for fancy cars, big homes, or designer clothes. A water log stick will do just fine. A dog doesn't care if you are rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give him your heart and he'll give you his"
-Marley and me

wot

њ
Член од
20 мај 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Beth, do you still love me?
Ugh what kind of question is that?
The yes or no kind?
Jerry, do you want homeless people to have homes?
Yes
Are you gonna build them?
No
Then what good was the yes?
Wait, is loving me the house or the homeless people?
Loving you is work, Jerry, hard work, like building a homeless shelter nobody wants to say no to doing it, but some people put the work in. So what do you say? Do you see me working here? Does this conversation seem tedious to me?
Sort of.
Then I obviously sort of love you, dont I? So stop asking, and maybe I'll love you more.

Член од
12 мај 2012
Мислења
Поени од реакции
The Next Three Days

John Brennan: So, the life in times of Don Quixote, what is it about?

Female College Student: That someone's belief in virtue is more important than virtue itself?

John Brennan: Yes... that's in the there. But what is it about? Could it be how rational thought destroys your soul? Could it be about the triumph of irrationality and the power that is in that? You know, we spend a lot of time trying to organize the world. We build clocks and calendars and we try to predict the weather. But what part of our life is truly under our control? What if we choose to exist purely in a reality of our own making? Does that render us insane? And if it does, isn't that better than a life of despair?

Corvus

Latrodectus
Член од
24 јануари 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Mycroft Holmes: That's all it takes. One lonely, naive man desperate to show off, and a woman clever enough to make him feel special.

Sherlock Holmes: You need to screen your defense people more carefully.

Mycroft Holmes: I'm not talking about the M.O.D. man, Sherlock. I'm talking about you! A damsel in distress? In the end, are you really so obvious? Because this was textbook: The promise of love, the pain of loss, the joy of redemption, then give him a puzzle and watch him dance.

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom