Цитати од филмови

Член од
16 септември 2013
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Forrest Gump
Forrest Gump: My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

The Godfather
Don Corleone: You talk about vengeance. Is vengeance going to bring your son back to you? Or my boy to me?

American History X
Danny Vinyard: So I guess this is where I tell you what I learned - my conclusion, right? Well, my conclusion is: Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it. Derek says it's always good to end a paper with a quote. He says someone else has already said it best. So if you can't top it, steal from them and go out strong. So I picked a guy I thought you'd like. 'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.

The Shawshank Redemption
Andy Dufresne: Get busy living, or get busy dying
Andy Dufresne: I was in the path of the tornado... I just didn't expect the storm would last as long as it has.

Овие ми се дел од омилените.

Член од
13 јануари 2013
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Inception
Cobb: Inception... now before by you telling me it's impossible...
Eams: No it's not impossible it's bloody difficult

Член од
22 јуни 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
My job consists of basically masking my contempt for the assholes in charge, and, at least once a day, retiring to the men's room so I can jerk off while I fantasize about a life that doesn't so closely resemble Hell.

American Beauty

shumecha.tableta

Модератор
Член од
26 декември 2013
Мислења
Поени од реакции
If I stay...
Последен го гледав, баш кога најјако ме дрма пмс, се убив од плачење.

Prince

PsyTrance, Musica Psychedelica
Член од
22 јуни 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Blow - многу јако филмиште. Едно 50 пати го иам глеано досега, напамет го научив :pos:

"Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on."

Dimitar :)

SA-MP lover
Член од
29 јануари 2015
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Овој цитат, Мислам дека е најдобрата поена во животот
If you're good at something, Never do it for free.
Ако си добар во нешто, Никогаш не го прави тоа бесплатно

Член од
23 август 2013
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Ellen: "Well, what do you think of her?"
Sukeena: "She's more than just a house, ma'am."
Ellen: "She is, isn't she? But not yet a home."
Sukeena: "A home is made of hearts, not wood and glass."

(The Diary of Ellen Rimbauer)

Miss.Independent

Me,Myself & I
Член од
26 јуни 2013
Мислења
Поени од реакции
"Ебати животот ако не си спремен да умреш" - Сашко Коцев, До Балчак

Џ.

Ќутам на различни теми!
Член од
14 јули 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Blue Bandit: What a mystery this world, one day you love them and the next day you want to kill them a thousand times over.
The fall (2006)

Член од
26 јануари 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Oskar Schindler: Power is when we have every justification to kill, and we don't.

Amon Goeth: You think that's power?

Oskar Schindler: That's what the Emperor said. A man steals something, he's brought in before the Emperor, he throws himself down on the ground. He begs for his life, he knows he's going to die. And the Emperor... pardons him. This worthless man, he lets him go.

Amon Goeth: I think you are drunk.

Oskar Schindler: That's power, Amon. That is power.

Член од
26 јануари 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Brendan Harris: I loved her so much. I'm never gonna feel that again. It doesn't happen twice. Sean Devine: Doesn't happen once most times.

Mystic River

Сладоледџија

Ванила & Чоколадо
Член од
8 декември 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Никад није касно да се љуби страстно... - Лајање на звезде...

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom