Фан Клуб: Ливерпул

Кој ќе ни биде нов капитен после продавањето на Хендерсон?

• Вкупно гласачи

Ливерпул

Red Scouser
Член од
18 февруари 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Има добри односи Роџо со Мурињо ... нас ќе ни го дадат .
Зависи каде Mourinho гледа поголем напредок за неговиот играч... И така се работи само за едногодишна позајмица, и најчесто последниот збор го има менаџерот а не играчот, затоа што не е траен договор...

RickyLFC9

Модератор
Член од
28 март 2012
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Значи ќе треба да чекаме и Модрич да отиде у Реал, и да видиме што ќе се деси со Сонг, дали ќе иде у Барса, па после да дојде овој ако му се иде. Ајдеее.........
--- надополнето: 17 август 2012 во 17:36 ---
Liverpool have "embarrassed" Fulham over their failure to follow up an inquiry for Clint Dempsey, an angry Martin Jol has claimed.

- The Whites boss confirmed this afternoon that star forward Dempsey has told him that he wants to leave Craven Cottage for Liverpool, who have been keeping track of the player all summer.
Reds boss Brendan Rodgers admitted last month that he was interested in signing the 29-year-old, but the Ulsterman has never lodged a bid for Dempsey, which has left Jol fuming.
"That was very disappointing," Jol told a press conference.
"Clint told everyone he was going to Liverpool before he came back so we really thought there was quite a firm interest in him.
"Even (Rodgers) told everyone he was interested in Clint Dempsey, but our people never had an offer. It's almost embarrassing.
"If you have shown interest in a player, you have to follow it up with an offer."

Fulham have apparently fined Clint Dempsey for refusing to play for the club.

Wow.....

Ливерпул

Red Scouser
Член од
18 февруари 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Liverpool have "embarrassed" Fulham over their failure to follow up an inquiry for Clint Dempsey, an angry Martin Jol has claimed.
-
The Whites boss confirmed this afternoon that star forward Dempsey has told him that he wants to leave Craven Cottage for Liverpool, who have been keeping track of the player all summer.
Reds boss Brendan Rodgers admitted last month that he was interested in signing the 29-year-old, but the Ulsterman has never lodged a bid for Dempsey, which has left Jol fuming.
"That was very disappointing," Jol told a press conference.
"Clint told everyone he was going to Liverpool before he came back so we really thought there was quite a firm interest in him.
"Even (Rodgers) told everyone he was interested in Clint Dempsey, but our people never had an offer. It's almost embarrassing.
"If you have shown interest in a player, you have to follow it up with an offer."
Fulham have apparently fined Clint Dempsey for refusing to play for the club.

Wow.....
Чекаат нашиве последната недела ваљда ако сеуште се заинтересирани за да му се спушти цената. Последна година од договрот му е и ако не го продадат сеа следната сезона (или уште во јануари беше не сум сигурен) договорот му истекува и ќе може да си оди како слободен играч... Ако е така мислам дека паметно играат нашиве.

RickyLFC9

Модератор
Член од
28 март 2012
Мислења
Поени од реакции
More news on that fine for Clint Dempsey....Cottagers manager Martin Jol revealed earlier that Dempsey would not be included in the club's squad for their Barclays Premier League opener against Norwich.
The American, who scored 23 goals for his club last year, has refused to play for the west London club as he seeks to secure a move to Liverpool, and Fulham have fined him for taking that stance.

У право е Ливерпул, овој дефинитивно го зеаме на крај на трансфер прозорот...

the_kop

Модератор
Член од
14 јануари 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Одличен број. Како за него!!
I love my papa I love my mama but most of all I love Oussama :D
Замисли по година дена, дава гол Осамава наш, и цел коп ечи: I love my papa, i love my mama but most of all i love Oussama....
Автор на текстов розата од фан клуб Ливерпул :D :D
--- надополнето: 17 август 2012 во 17:57 ---
More news on that fine for Clint Dempsey....Cottagers manager Martin Jol revealed earlier that Dempsey would not be included in the club's squad for their Barclays Premier League opener against Norwich.
The American, who scored 23 goals for his club last year, has refused to play for the west London club as he seeks to secure a move to Liverpool, and Fulham have fined him for taking that stance.

У право е Ливерпул, овој дефинитивно го зеаме на крај на трансфер прозорот...
Шо би рекол Битолчанецот Марјан Ѓоргиевски- неќам да прам филмој ама мислам оти ако го купиме Демпси појќе од 5 гола не дава кај нас :D :D

RickyLFC9

Модератор
Член од
28 март 2012
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Замисли по година дена, дава гол Осамава наш, и цел коп ечи: I love my papa, i love my mama but most of all i love Oussama....
Автор на текстов розата од фан клуб Ливерпул :D :D
Зашто по година дена? Еве утре да кажеме :)

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom