Фан Клуб: Интер

Сезона 2023/2024

• Вкупно гласачи
  • Гласањето е завршено на .
Член од
11 октомври 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Читам сабајлево, изгледа на Жанг му се лизга Интер од руки?
Не се договориле со Oaktree за нов кредит и по се изгледа они ќе превземат ако не се смени ништо до Понеделник.

Syn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBkuNpgACH0
Член од
23 декември 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Sve je to dio arapskog procesa.

Член од
23 август 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции

Чекич

Мајкл Оливер судиски боготац
Член од
16 октомври 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Урко Халили Абдул Кадир
Урко Муртизан, Урко Аднан Пато, Урко Таир Зендели.
Иначе чим Урко спомна арапски очекувајте Ариљеметал, Здравје Радово и Мијалков да го преземат Интер и да секне нафтата. И да се појават нови извори на енергија.

Syn

Член од
23 декември 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Urko NahStekih Maikah Ebesh the 2nd.
Ova e moeto arapsko ime dodeka ne dobijam naslednik. Sve drugo e izmislica na temava i neprijatelska propaganda.

Член од
23 август 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Требаше да биде изгорен за наследникот што го спомнал ама ај, сепак доста го горевме овие 2 дена.

Во меѓувреме Интер пред распад, кој сака нека честита.

Io Sono Interista

The original, one and only IoSono.
Член од
21 декември 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Dear Nerazzurri family.

This season marks a historic milestone in our 116-year history as we are now proudly wearing two stars on our chests, symbolizing the joint efforts of women and men in Inter. As we near the end of this fantastic season, I want to address the speculation concerning our Club's financial stability.

The years 2020 and 2021 were unforgettable for our generation, as the global pandemic profoundly changed many aspects of our lives. In order to continue our support towards Inter after over a billion of investment , we secured the Oaktree debt facility at our own expense to support this winning project that we started since 2016. Since then, my management team and I have been dedicated to develop on-field success united strict financial discipline.

Our hard work has paid off. In the eight years under our stewardship, together with our staffs, players and coaches, we have experienced seven trophies, two European finals, and topped the Serie A Championship twice. The legendary second star is a testament to our growth and success. Of course, achieving such incredible heights both on and off the pitch also benefits all of our partners, including Oaktree.

During the approach of the pending Oaktree facility redemption date, we have been making every attempt with our partner to find an amicable resolution, including multiple paths for Oaktree to achieve full and immediate financial return. Unfortunately, our efforts to date have been exasperated by legal threats, and a lack of meaningful engagement from Oaktree. Not only has this been deeply frustrating and disappointing, such behavior now poses potential risks to the Club that could seriously jeopardize its stability.

On behalf of Inter, as the President, I want to assure the hundreds of millions fans around the world, that we will do everything possible to protect our color, fundamental value and stability. We are committed to working towards a peaceful resolution with Oaktree and continue our success story for our beloved Inter.

Forza Inter Sempre.

President

Steven Zhang

Syn

Член од
23 декември 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Spored mediumive izgledni se sansite Oaktree da go prevzemat klubot i navodno veke imaat i najdeno kupec koj ke bide nov sopstvenik na klubot, slednata nedela e klucna za prvoto da se desi, pa posle ide nova prodazba.

https://www.fcinternews.it/news/festa-il-sole-24-ore-martedi-oaktree-procedera-con-l-escussione-e-ha-gia-un-compratore-954937
Il Sole 24 believe Oaktree have already got a buyer lined up to take over Inter once they repossess it.
There had been several interested parties over the past three years, largely from Saudi Arabia, but Suning were confident they could keep hold of the club and just bring in investors.

That plan failed and they are now on the verge of losing the club that has just won the Serie A title.
Meanwhile, there is at least some good news for Nerazzurri supporters, because Il Sole 24 Ore also reports that the repossession should not affect the agreement of new contracts with players or even transfer deals.
This is because for several years now Beppe Marotta has already been running a net zero transfer campaign, paying for any new signings with sales that made profits

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom