Поука на денот

Член од
30 јули 2014
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Man has no individual i. But there are, instead, hundreds and thousands of separate small "i"s, very often entirely unknown to one another, never coming into contact, or, on the contrary, hostile to each other, mutually exclusive and incompatible. Each minute, each moment, man is saying or thinking, "i". And each time his i is different. just now it was a thought, now it is a desire, now a sensation, now another thought, and so on, endlessly. Man is a plurality. Man's name is legion.

G.I.Gurdjief

Ipsissimus

P.I.
Член од
23 јули 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Bastian had shown the lion the inscription on the reverse side of the Gem.
"What do you suppose it means?" he asked. "'DO WHAT YOU WISH.' That must mean I can do anything I feel like. Don't you think so?"

All at once Grograman's face looked alarmingly grave, and his eyes glowed.

"No," he said in his deep, rumbling voice. "It means that you must do what you really and truly want. And nothing is more difficult."

- The Neverending Story (Michael Ende)

"From these considerations it should be clear that “DO WHAT THOU WILT” does not mean 'Do what you like.' It is the apotheosis of Freedom; but it is also the strictest possible bond.
Do what thou wilt—then do nothing else. Let nothing deflect thee from that austere and holy task. Liberty is absolute to do thy will; but seek to do any other thing whatever, and instantly obstacles must arise. Every act that is not in definite course of that one orbit is erratic, an hindrance. Will must not be two, but one."

- Liber II (Aleister Crowley)

alf

Член од
28 јануари 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
  • Imaj vremena za razmišljanje. To je tajna moći.
  • Imaj vremena za smrt. To je tajna mudrosti.

Хептаграм XI

Ἱερὸς Γάμος
Член од
13 февруари 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
"Небитно е каков е Кроули, Исус или Мухамед или Лао-Це!
Битна е философијата и праксите и како може да станете подобри и за себе а и за човештвото!

Законот не вели: Прави што му е волја на Кроули, ами Прави што ти е волја и тоа нека биде целиот закон.
Јасно и гласно!"

- @Хептаграм XI , некаде, некогаш на овој форум

alf

Член од
28 јануари 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
42. Јасу рече : "Менувајте се ".

43. Неговите ученици го прашаа : "Кој си ти да ни ги кажуваш овие нешта нам?"

"Не разбирате кој сум јас од она што го кажувам?

Попрво вие би станале како Јудејци, затоа што тие го сакаат дрвото но го мразат плодот, или го сакаат плодот, а го мразат дрвото.

Евангелие по Тома

Klin

Колце
Член од
6 јануари 2014
Мислења
Поени од реакции

"Be realistic, demand the impossible!" - Che Guevara

Член од
30 јули 2014
Мислења
Поени од реакции
"Until We have met the Monsters in Ourselves, We will keep trying to Slay them in the Outer World. For All Darkness in the World stems from Darkness in the Heart. And it is there we must do Our Work."

~ Marianne Williamson

MIKI1

Поставувач на неодговорени прашања.
Член од
10 јануари 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
„...А Јас тебе ти велам; ти си Петар и на тој камен ќе ја изградам црквата Своја, и вратите на пеколот нема да ја надвладеат...„.

Матеј, 16.18.

Член од
10 април 2018
Мислења
Поени од реакции
And God saw every thing that
he had made, and, behold, it was
very good. And the evening and the
morning were the sixth day.

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom