еве конечно го најдов брошурчето кое ми го пратија вклучувајќи ја и апликацијата.
How to establish&operate a Supporters Club
To establih and operate a Supporters Club you will need to be aware of the following requirements:
A Supporters Club must
- Consist of at least 30 members. These members to determine who will first fill the role of Chairperson,Secretary and Treasurer prior to an application being made to establish Supporter Club.
- Not be set up within a 30 mile radius of antoher Supporters Club, other than in exceptional circumstances. Arsenal's decision on this matter will be final.
- Not poach members from an existing Supporters Club.
- Follow the Constitutional Procedures set out bellow:
Form a Committee comprosing:
Submit two personal references for the members who will be filling these three key positions, from an employer or profesional person of some standing in the community.
References must include contact details of the person giving a reference (ie address and telephone number)
Other positions on the Committee are at the discretion of the Supporters Club. All positions to be Honorary. Committee members must submit themselvs for re-election at least every two years.
Hold at least 3 Committee Meetings pre season, to wich an invitation should be extended to the representative of Arsenal Football Club to attend.
Hold Annual General Meetings to wich all members be invited to attend. Arsenal to be advised of the date at least 21 days prior to the Meeting. Arsenal reserve the right to send a representative to the Meeting. Minutes of the Meeting to be submitted to Arsenal within 6 weeks of the Meeting.
Submit Rules and Regulations for approval by Arsenal. These should accompany your application.
Charge a membership fee to cover the costs of running a Supporters Club, such us:
Meeting room hire
Production of Membership Cards
Such fee to be decided by the Comettee and aproved by members at the Annual General Meeting.
- Put in place the following financial arrangements:
Whole Committee to be responsable for Supporters Club funds.
Bank or Building Society Account to be opened in the name of the Supporters Club.
Cheques to have 2 signatores. One must be the Treasurer and the other nominated Committee Member.
The accounts must be in the name of the Supporters Club.
If Credit or Debit Card are used these must be in the name of the Club or the Treasurer or Secretary.
- Accounts must be kept and the Treasurer to be responsible for keeping the Accounts up to date. The Accounts must be submited to the Annual General Meeting for the members approval. At the end of the financial year a copy of the Accounts must be forwarded to Arsenal, who reserved right to carry out spot cheks to ensure the information is correct. Records and recepies must be kept and available for inspection by Arsenal on request.
The Club must be non profit making.