2 јуни 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции

wgt

Член од
30 август 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Идната година да ја пратиме Викторија Лоба на Евровизија,ќе имаме 12 од Русија :D

Член од
8 јуни 2012
Мислења
Поени од реакции
First of all, although I do understand the Macedonian language to some extent, I can hardly form (grammatically correct) sentences in this beautiful language of yours, so I hope you won't mind that I write in English. Should someone want to comment on something I said, it's all the same to me whether you respond in English or Macedonian :)

Од мене едно големо БРАВО за Калиопи! Успеа на достоинствен начин да не престави и да не направи задоволни! Покажа и докажа дека е професионална,квалитетна,достоинствена,силна и сигурна,...Одлична песна,одличен вокал...Изгледаше прекрасно, секоја чест за сите на сцената.За мене оваа година сите заедно победија!!!
I couldn't agree more :) I'm infinitely grateful for MRT for sending Kaliopi to represent Macedonia, because otherwise I might have never heard of her (no, they don't market Macedonian music here in the North Europe, which is a shame). When I first saw the Crno i belo music video on YouTube, I knew I had found the woman I want to marry. Never before had I seen a woman with a beautiful face, sexy body, great voice (and the ability to sing), the ability to transfer the emotions of the song to the listener, and such an incredible charisma - all in one package. I went on to watch videos of her live performances, many of them managed to bring tears to my eyes. I still can't believe the amount of charisma that woman has, it's divine.

And her performance in Baku... Where to start? The song was of course great, and so was her singing; amongst the candidates, there were perhaps three that stood out as "real" singers (as opposed to amateurs and Idols-stars); those three were Željko Joksimović, Rona Nishliu and Opi. In addition to that, her press conferences and other interviews (at least the ones that ended up in YouTube, and there are dozens) were always funny and cute; it's amazing how she managed to joke around so much despite her less-than-perfect English skills. Overall, she came across as a warm, sympathetic, and talented person with a great sense of humour.

Also, I'll quote something from very far in the history of this thread:

Не би било лошо Калиопи да изведе и стриптиз додека пее, Боки да се самоубие на сцената, а песната во карактеристичен стил да ја заврши Есма, која потоа ќе ја посвои целата публика. Тоа никој нема да го заборави. Така може ќе победиме. А може и не. Ама вреди да се проба.
Well, it would be difficult to commit suicide three times (first in the semi-final, then in the final, and then when you win you'll have to perform the song one more time) ;) But really, thanks for the mental image of Kaliopi performing striptease :love: I would definitely have liked seeing Kaliopi stripping, but then again, I was drooling even though she kept all her clothes on. Such a sexy woman, it should be illegal :love:

Oh and I'm sorry if I sound overenthusiastic :icon_lol: but I'm seriously in love with Opi.

Ilumious

Патник, педер, поет, администратор, масон
Член од
29 јануари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
First of all, although I do understand the Macedonian language to some extent, I can hardly form (grammatically correct) sentences in this beautiful language of yours, so I hope you won't mind that I write in English. Should someone want to comment on something I said, it's all the same to me whether you respond in English or Macedonian :)

I couldn't agree more :) I'm infinitely grateful for MRT for sending Kaliopi to represent Macedonia, because otherwise I might have never heard of her (no, they don't market Macedonian music here in the North Europe, which is a shame). When I first saw the Crno i belo music video on YouTube, I knew I had found the woman I want to marry. Never before had I seen a woman with a beautiful face, sexy body, great voice (and the ability to sing), the ability to transfer the emotions of the song to the listener, and such an incredible charisma - all in one package. I went on to watch videos of her live performances, many of them managed to bring tears to my eyes. I still can't believe the amount of charisma that woman has, it's divine.

And her performance in Baku... Where to start? The song was of course great, and so was her singing; amongst the candidates, there were perhaps three that stood out as "real" singers (as opposed to amateurs and Idols-stars); those three were Željko Joksimović, Rona Nishliu and Opi. In addition to that, her press conferences and other interviews (at least the ones that ended up in YouTube, and there are dozens) were always funny and cute; it's amazing how she managed to joke around so much despite her less-than-perfect English skills. Overall, she came across as a warm, sympathetic, and talented person with a great sense of humour.

Also, I'll quote something from very far in the history of this thread:

Well, it would be difficult to commit suicide three times (first in the semi-final, then in the final, and then when you win you'll have to perform the song one more time) ;) But really, thanks for the mental image of Kaliopi performing striptease :love: I would definitely have liked seeing Kaliopi stripping, but then again, I was drooling even though she kept all her clothes on. Such a sexy woman, it should be illegal :love:

Oh and I'm sorry if I sound overenthusiastic :icon_lol: but I'm seriously in love with Opi.
She likes younger boys, so, good luck to you :D

Член од
8 јуни 2012
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Ако имаш 22 години, твоја е :D
По ѓаволите, јас имам 25 години... But she's still old enough to be my mother, so I guess I'm not too old for her yet eh? ;) And hey, Васил Зафирчев is six and a half years older than me so yeah. :D

She likes younger boys, so, good luck to you :D
So I heard... Maybe she then likes younger girls too (yes, I am female), who knows :unsure: Well there's only one way to find out; I'm off on the next plane to Скопје with a carefully thought-out proposal (something along the lines "Oпи, те сакам! Please marry me?") :giggle: Hah, in my dreams...

Seriously though, I have liked almost all Macedonian representatives in the Eurovision (I still listen to for example Мојот свет and Нинанајна), but Kaliopi was by far the most mind-blowing thing ever.

Член од
8 јуни 2012
Мислења
Поени од реакции
^ Umm... Not sure I understand what you mean but...

First of all, although I do understand the Macedonian language to some extent, I can hardly form (grammatically correct) sentences in this beautiful language of yours, so I hope you won't mind that I write in English.
In other words: Извинете, jас не зборувам македонски. :( Rазбирам тоа малку.

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom