8 декември 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Интересно, Јуве е единствената екипа која не е поразена во нокаут фазата... :D

Член од
22 јули 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Финалисти, само да ви кажам дека исконтактирав со Игор од Јувентус.мк па ако сте заинтересирани за играње, пишете му, зошто тој ќе ви ја склопува екипата :)

Ќе играме на помошното на Работнички.

Scirea

ZARDOZ
Член од
4 август 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
niggersinparis

[DOUBLEPOST=1431690166][/DOUBLEPOST]Sky Sport
пред 21 минути ·
Praticamente chiusa la trattativa che porta alla Juventus Paulo Dybala. Zamparini: "Saluterà il suo pubblico da capitano, finora ho preferito preservarlo perché non si facesse male".

:pipi:

JUVE_Ultras

Ragazzo della piazza
Член од
22 септември 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
^ Кога веќе спомна niggersinparis,дај нека му го укинат банот на нигерот пред отварање на трансфер сезонава.Еве не поврзуваат со Кавани,ќе има смеење на темава :D

DeviAngel

Un vero cavaliere non lascia mai la sua signora
Член од
6 април 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Conte: ‘Well done Juventus’
By Football Italia staff

Italy CT and former Juventus Coach Antonio Conte has congratulated his old side on reaching the Champions League final.

The Coach won three consecutive Scudetti with the Turin side, including a record points total last season.

However, success in Europe eluded him, and the former midfielder quit the club this summer, later taking up his role with the Azzurri.

“Congratulations to Juventus for the goal they’ve achieved thanks to excellent work done by [Coach Max] Allegri, the players and the directors,” Conte said, speaking to ANSA.

“We must be proud of what our clubs have done in Europe, [despite elimination] Napoli and Fiorentina have nevertheless contributed excellent results to bring Italy to the stages that matter.”

Allegri revealed earlier today that he had received a text message of congratulations from Conte when his side won the Scudetto.
Allegri: ‘Focus on Inter, Coppa’
By Football Italia staff

Juventus Coach Massimiliano Allegri warns his players not to be distracted by the upcoming Champions League final.

The Bianconeri have reached the showpiece event in Berlin, and will play Barcelona on June 6, but the tactician warns there are still domestic commitments, such as the Coppa Italia.

“It’s true that we have great enthusiasm now,” Allegri admitted in his Press conference ahead of the Inter game.

“Making the Champions League final is a great achievement, but we mustn’t lose sight of a very important goal, the Coppa Italia, which Juventus haven’t won for 20 years.

“Tomorrow we’ll go to San Siro with almost a full squad, because only [Martin] Caceres is on the treatment table, all the others are available.

“We’ll go tonight by bus after training, and maybe I’ll give those who have played more the chance to catch their breath. [Carlos] Tevez, [Andrea] Pirlo, [Gigi] Buffon, [Patrice] Evra and [Arturo] Vidal will not be making the journey to San Siro.

"I think Vidal is still at doping control in Spain, I don't think he made it home yet...

“Let’s not forget we have the Coppa Italia final on Wednesday, which is the second important objective this season.

“That said, it will be an important match tomorrow, because it always is, it’s Juventus-Inter.

“They’re playing for the Europa League, and we must go to San Siro to play a good game, from a technical point of view, and also in our intensity.

“You always have to play well at San Siro.”

Allegri: ‘No-one expected final’
By Football Italia staff

Juventus Coach Massimiliano Allegri admits ‘nobody expected us to get to Berlin’, and reveals a message from Antonio Conte.

The tactician was speaking to the media ahead of the Serie A clash with Inter tomorrow, but questions inevitable centered on the Champions League and Coppa Italia finals.

“I think the club’s objectives were always clear,” Allegri explained in the Press conference.

“To retain the Scudetto, to win a fourth Scudetto, would always have been a wonderful thing, because it’s not easy to win four in a row.

“After that, we wanted to be in the top eight in Europe. The minimum objective was to go through, so we achieved that.

“As for the Coppa Italia, it’s normal that it was a secondary objective, because the first objective was to win the Scudetto.

“The Champions League was a dream, and having gotten to the final I think it was a dream at the beginning and even now.

“It’s normal that in terms of objectives the Champions League comes first, but at the moment it’s the third, first and foremost because it’s the last one we’ll play for.

“The first objective was the Scudetto, then the Coppa Italia. In the Champions League nobody expected us to get to Berlin.

“We have achieved an important milestone, a remarkable achievement. It’s rare in the career of a player or a Coach to get there, maybe some get there several times, but for them it’s an objective at the beginning.

“We got there too, playing a great game in Madrid, and more importantly we got there with the steady and gradual growth of the team.

“There have been many games where we played well, then there was an important game like in Monaco where we didn’t play well but took home the result.

“Then there’s Madrid, where we could have won, they could have won and it eventually ended in a draw. That’s what matters to us, and we got to the final.”

One of those who would perhaps not have expected the club to make the final is former Coach Antonio Conte, who famously left in the summer and had said “you can’t eat with €10 in a restaurant which charges €100”.

“Antonio sent me a message after we won the League,” Allegri told the journalists.

“So now you have an exclusive, and you’re all happy.

“I think this team has important attributes, players who are European and world-class, so it’s normal that we could reach the Champions League final.

“Of course, in addition to being good it also takes a bit of luck. I think this team still has room for improvement, with the things we do in the game and the speed of our movements.

“I believe we can still do that.

“Then, of course, having good players helps, because without the players you can hardly achieve the important results which Juventus did in the three years of Conte and the one year of Allegri.”
‘Dybala not Juve’s yet’
By Football Italia staff

Paulo Dybala is ‘not yet a Juventus player’ says Coach Max Allegri, despite rumours of a deal being completed.

It was suggested yesterday that the Bianconeri had reached an agreement with Palermo for the striker, but Allegri refused to be drawn on the subject as he spoke to the media ahead of the Inter game.

“I won’t talk about players from other teams,” the former Milan Coach said.

“He’s not yet a Juventus player.”

Allegri did, however, find time to praise his captain, Gianluigi Buffon, after the club reached a first Champions League final for 12 years.

“He’s proved once again that he’s a champion. I think Gigi really is a champion, he’s someone who’s spent 20 years at the top level, and he’s still there.

“He still has great desire, he’s got the enthusiasm of a kid, and in addition to his technical qualities he has important human values.

“He’s not a kid, and he knows that his career doesn’t have that long to go, he wants to reach the objective of a sixth World Cup, and I hope with all my heart that he can do it.

“It’s normal that goal is more important to him than a 20-year-old lad who still has a long way to go. I don’t often pass judgement on ‘keepers, but Buffon is a champion.”

While Juventus have secured a fourth consecutive title, the race for La Liga is still not mathematically over, with Barça still needing one win to secure it

However, Allegri does not think Barcelona will struggle, and hand an initiative to his side for the Champions League final.

“I think the League in Spain is almost over,” Allegri explained.

“It won’t take long for Barcelona to win it. I think it’s pretty unlikely that Barcelona could lose the two remaining games. I think the League in Spain is over.

“The Copa Del Rey [on May 30]? I don’t think that’s an advantage, when you play in the Champions League final you have very few advantages.”

Finally, Allegri discussed his own contract situation.

“Right now we’re thinking about the game tomorrow, and then Wednesday.

“Then we’ll have a few days after the Napoli game, so there will be time for a contract renewal."

Mr.47

Juve Fan
Член од
29 јули 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции

Тевез. :cautious:................................................Пирло....:cautious:........................................Буфон..:cautious:.........................................
Евра :cautious:...............................................и Видал... :pos::pos:

DeviAngel

Член од
6 април 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции

Тевез. :cautious:................................................Пирло....:cautious:........................................Буфон..:cautious:.........................................
Евра :cautious:...............................................и Видал... :pos::pos:
фаците човече хахахаха

DeviAngel

Член од
6 април 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
TuttoJuveMK ‏@JuveNMKD now
@alenkaseredova Јуве е тимот кој го одбрав кога пристигнав во Италија. Причината беше #Nedved. #Buffon? Мислам дека прашањето не е на место.

TuttoJuveMK ‏@JuveNMKD now
#Juve за супер купот ќе тренира на #Olympico.

TuttoJuveMK ‏@JuveNMKD 16s17 seconds ago
#Moggi - #Dybala е одличен фудбалер, има огромен талент и сигурен сум дека ќе биде одличен во #Juve.

TuttoJuveMK ‏@JuveNMKD 14s15 seconds ago
Можна формација за утре : #Storari;#Licht,#Batzagli,#Ogbonna,#Padoin;#Romulo,#Marchisio,#Sturaro,#PEreyra; #Morata,#Llorente

Scirea

ZARDOZ
Член од
4 август 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Моџи ептен ретко греши во своите мислења... човекот беше во право за:

- Квалитетите на Красиќ и Мело
- Тренерските квалитети на Конте и Алегри
- И чат-пат уште неколку мислења за фудбалерите кои доаѓаа кај нас...
Башка знае предвреме да открие некој трансфер

Дајбоже да е во право и за Дибала :)

DeviAngel

Член од
6 април 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Моџи ептен ретко греши во своите мислења... човекот беше во право за:

- Квалитетите на Красиќ и Мело
- Тренерските квалитети на Конте и Алегри
- И чат-пат уште неколку мислења за фудбалерите кои доаѓаа кај нас...
Башка знае предвреме да открие некој трансфер

Дајбоже да е во право и за Дибала :)
Перејра исто го пофали многу :)

Сладоледџија

Ванила & Чоколадо
Член од
8 декември 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
не критикувам никој, знам дека е страшен играч Дибала но на мене повеќе ми се свиѓа Фелипе Андерсон, не знам зошто :toe:

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom