Масони

Член од
19 август 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Океј, штом има поврзаност со ритуалите, тогаш има логика ова што го кажуваш... реков и претходно, во недостаток на информации единствено хипотетички можам да ги развивам тезите, се надевам не се лутиш. :)
Воопшто не - тука сме за дискусија.

El Bohemio

Silver Gate
Член од
6 јули 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
THE LODGE OF PERFECTION: COMPRISING THE ELEVEN INEFFABLE DEGREES OF MASONRY.

In these several degrees some name of God is used, as the distinguishing word. Each name, however, is only a mode of pronouncing the Hebrew word Jehovah. The later Jews have a superstitious fear of pronouncing that name. Whenever it occurs in the Hebrew Text, they substitute the word Adonai in its place. To those who read the original language of the Old Testament, it is known, that while the consonants of the Hebrew word remain, the vowel points may be so changed as to afford several different pronunciations. In the different degrees of Ineffable Masonry, the four consonants (Jod, He, Vau, He) of the name Jehovah are differently pointed, so as to furnish a word for each degree. In the degree of Perfection, the candidate is sworn not to pronounce the word but once during his life, hence it is termed INEFFABLE, or unutterable. The ordinary mode of giving it in that degree consists in simply repeating the names of its letters, "Jod, He, Vau, He." On receiving that degree, the candidate is told that he is to become acquainted with the true pronunciation of the ineffable name of God, as it was revealed to Enoch. He is then taught to pronounce the word "Ya-ho"—sounding the a like a in wall. When written in Masonic manuscripts, this word is spelled "Ja-hoh."

SECRET MASTER.

Opening.—The Master strikes five. At this signal the Grand Marshal rises, and the Master addresses him: Master. Your place in the Lodge? Answer: In the North, Most Powerful.

[Pg 133]M. Your business there? A. To see that the Sanctum Sanctorum is duly guarded.

M. Please to attend to your duty, and inform the guards that we are about to open a Lodge of Secret Masters by the MYSTERIOUS NUMBER. A. It is done.

M. How are we guarded? A. By seven Secret Masters stationed before the veil of the Sanctum Sanctorum.

The Master strikes six. The Inspector rises. Master. Brother Adoniram, are you a Secret Master? Inspector. I have passed from the square to the compass.

M. What is the hour? I. The dawn of day has driven away darkness, and the great light begins to shine in this Lodge.

The Master strikes seven. The brethren rise. Master. If the great light is the token of the dawn of day, and we are all Secret Masters, it is time to begin our labors; give notice that I am about to open a Lodge of Secret Masters by the mysterious number. The Inspector obeys. The signs of the degrees from Entered Apprentice to Royal Arch, inclusive, are given with that of silence, which belongs to this degree. The Master places the two forefingers of his right hand on his lips. This is answered by the brethren with the two forefingers of the left. All clap hands seven times.

M. I declare this Lodge of Secret Masters open, and in order for business. Brother Grand Marshal, please to inform the guards.

Second Section.—Question—What did you see in the Sanctum Sanctorum when the thick veil was removed? Answer—I saw the great circle, in which was enclosed the blazing star, which filled me with awe and reverence.

Q. What do the Hebrew characters in the triangle signify? A. Something above my knowledge, which I cannot pronounce.

Q. What word did those Hebrew characters compose? A. The ineffable name of the Great Architect of the Universe.

Q. To whom was that name revealed? A. To Moses; he received the pronunciation thereof from the Almighty on the mount, when he appeared to him, and by a law of Moses it was forbidden ever to be pronounced unless in a certain manner, so that in process of time the true pronunciation was lost.

Q. What more did you perceive? A. Nine other words.

Q. Where were they placed? A. In the nine beams of the blazing luminary.

Q. What did they signify? A. The nine names which God gave himself when speaking to Moses on Mount Sinai, and the promise that his posterity should one day discover his real name.

Q. Give them to me, with their significations? A. "Eloah," The Strong. "Hayah," He is. "Shaddai," The Almighty. "Elyon," The Most High. "Adonai," The Lord. "Ahad Kodesh," The Holy One. "Riba," The Mighty. "Mahar," Merciful. "Eloham," Merciful God.

Q. What doth the circle which surrounds the delta signify? A. The eternity of the power of God, which hath neither beginning nor end.

[Pg 134]Q. What doth the blazing star denote? A. That light which should guide us to the Divine Providence.

Q. What is signified by the letter G in the centre of the blazing star? A. Glory, Grandeur and Gomez, or Gibber Hodihu.

Q. What is meant by these? A. By Glory is meant God, by Grandeur, man who may be great by perfection; and Gibber Hodihu, is a Hebrew word signifying thanks to God. It is said to have been the first word spoken by the first man.

Q. What else did you see in the Sanctum Sanctorum? A. The ark of alliance or covenant.

Q. Where was the ark of alliance placed? A. In the west end of the Sanctum Sanctorum, under the blazing star.

Q. What did the ark with the blazing star represent? A. As the ark was the emblem of the alliance which God had made with his people, so is the circle which surrounds the delta in the blazing star, the emblem of the alliance of Brother Masons.

Q. Of what form was the ark? A. A solid oblong square.

Q. Of what was it made? A. Of shittim wood covered within and without with pure gold, surmounted with a golden crown and two cherubims of gold.

Q. What was the covering of the ark called? A. Propitiatory.

Q. Why so? A. Because God's anger was there appeased.

Q. What did the ark contain? A. The tables of the law which God gave to Moses.

Q. Of what were they made? A. Of white marble.

Q. Who constructed the ark? A. Bezeleel of the Tribe of Judah, and Aholiab of the Tribe of Dan, who were filled with the spirit of God in wisdom and understanding, and in knowledge and in all manner of workmanship.

Q. What was the name of the Sanctum Sanctorum in Hebrew? A. "Dabir."

Q. What does the word signify? A. Speech.

Q. Why was it so called? A. Because the Divinity resided there in a peculiar manner, and delivered his oracles.

Q. How many doors were there in the Sanctum Sanctorum? A. Only one on the east side called "Zizon," or Balustrade. It was covered with hangings of purple, scarlet, blue, and fine twined linen of cunning work, embroidered with cherubims, and suspended from four columns.

Q. What did these columns represent? A. The four cardinal points.

Q. Your duty as a Secret Mason? A. To guard the Sanctum Sanctorum, and sacred furniture of the holy place.

Q. What was that furniture? A. The altar of incense, the two tables of shew-bread, and the golden candlesticks.

Q. How were they placed? A. The altar of incense stood nearest the Sanctum Sanctorum, and the tables and candlesticks were placed five on the north and five on the south side of the holy place.

Q. What is meant by the EYE in our Lodge? A. That Secret Masters should keep a careful watch over the conduct of the craft in general.

Q. What is your age? A. Three times 27, and accomplished 81.

[Pg 135]Closing a Lodge of Secret Masters.—The Master strikes five.—The Grand Marshal rises.

Master. Brother Grand Marshal, what is the last as well as the first care of a Lodge of Secret Masters? Answer. To see that the Sanctum Sanctorum is duly guarded.

Master. Please attend to your duty, and inform the guards that we are about to close this Lodge of Secret Masters by the mysterious number. The Grand Marshal obeys, and repeats, "It is done, Most Powerful." Master strikes six.—Adoniram rises.

Master. Brother Adoniram, what is the hour? Answer. The end of day.

Master. What remains to do? Adoniram—To practice virtue, fly from vice, and remain in silence.

Master. Since there remains nothing to do but to practice virtue and fly vice, let us enter again into silence, that the will of God may be accomplished. The signs are given, and seven blows struck as at opening.

Master. I declare this Lodge duly closed.

Извор :

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/18136/18136-h/18136-h.htm

El Bohemio

Silver Gate
Член од
6 јули 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
DEGREE OF PERFECT MASTER.

Opening.—Right Worshipful and Respectable Master strikes two, upon which Grand Marshal rises, and Master says, "Brother Grand Marshal, are we all Perfect Masters?" Answer—We are, Right Worshipful and Respectable.
Q. Your place in the Lodge? A. In the North, Right Worshipful and Respectable.
Q. Your business there? A. To see that the Lodge is duly tyled.
Q. Please to attend to your duty and inform the Tyler that we are about to open a Lodge of Perfect Masters. (Grand Marshal reports.) Right Worshipful and Respectable Master knocks three, upon which the Warden and the Master of Ceremonies in the South rise. Master says, "Brother Stokin, are you a Perfect Master?" Answer—I have seen the tomb of our respectable Master, Hiram Abiff, and have in company with my brethren shed tears at the same.
Q. What is the hour? A. It is four.
Master then knocks four, upon which all the brethren rise. Master says, "If it is four, it is time to set the workmen to labor. Give notice that I am going to open a Lodge of Perfect Masters by four times four." (Senior Warden reports to brethren.) Signs given of former degrees, together with those of this degree. Master knocks four, Stokin four, Master of Ceremonies four, and Grand Marshal four—then all the brethren strike four times four with their hands. Then Master declares the Lodge open, and orders the Marshal to inform the Tyler.
Reception.—The candidate has a green cord put 'round his neck and is led by the Master of Ceremonies to the door, who knocks four, which is repeated by the Warden and answered by the Master. The Senior Warden says, "While the craft are engaged in lamenting the death of our Grand Master, Hiram Abiff," an alarm is heard at the inner door of the Lodge.
[Pg 136]Lecture.—Question—Are you a Perfect Master? Answer—I have seen the tomb of Hiram Abiff, and have in company with my brethren, shed tears at the same.
Q. How were you prepared to be a Perfect Master? Answer—A sprig of cassia was placed in my left hand, and a green cord about my neck.
Q. Why was the sprig of cassia placed in the left hand? A. That I might deposit it in the grave of Hiram Abiff.
Q. Why was a rope of green color put 'round your neck? A. Because the body of Hiram Abiff was lowered into the grave by the brethren, at his second interment, by a rope of that color. There is another reason, to signify thereby that a Perfect Master by flourishing in virtue, might hope for immortality.
Q. How did you gain admission? A. By four distinct knocks.
Q. What did they denote? A. Life, virtue, death, and immortality.
Q. How were they answered? A. By four from within.
Q. What was then said to you? A. Who comes there?
Q. Your answer? A. A Secret Master who is well qualified, etc.
Q. What was then said to you? A. I was then asked by what further right, etc.
Q. Your answer? A. By the right, etc.
Q. What was then said to you? A. Wait until the Right Worshipful and Respectable Master has been informed of your request and his answer returned.
Q. What was his answer? A. Introduce him in due and ancient form.
Q. What was that form? A. I was conducted to the West by the Master of Ceremonies and interrogated by the Master, "What is your request?"
Q. Your answer? A. To receive the degree of Perfect Master.
Q. What was then said to you by the Master? A. Before you can be admitted to this privilege, it will be necessary for you to join the funeral procession of Hiram Abiff.
Q. What followed? A. I joined in the procession, which moved four times 'round the Lodge, the brethren singing a funeral ode; when we arrived at the grave, the procession moved in an inverted order—the coffin was lowered with a green rope, and the sprigs of cassia thrown into the grave.
Q. What followed? A. The Master resumed his station, and the procession moved to the east.
Q. What followed? A. When he directed the Grand Marshal to inform King Solomon that the tomb of Hiram Abiff was completed, and request him to examine the same.
Q. What followed? A. Solomon entered and proceeded with the procession to the tomb of Hiram Abiff, and having examined the same and read the inscription J. M. B., he made a sign of admiration, and said in the joy of his heart, "It is accomplished and complete;" the brethren all making the same sign.
Q. What followed? A. The brethren resumed their places, and the Master directed the Master of Ceremonies to cause me to approach the east by four times four steps from the compass extended from an angle [Pg 137]of seven to that of sixty degrees, and take the obligation of a Perfect Master.
Q. Repeat that obligation. A. Obligation.—"1st point, Secrecy. 2d. Obey orders and decrees of Council of Princes of Jerusalem, under penalty of all the former degrees; also, under penalty of being smitten on the right temple with a common gavel or setting maul. So help," etc.
Q. What did the Master then communicate to you? A. He said, "It is my desire to draw you," etc., and then gave me the signs, words, tokens and history of this degree.
Q. Give me the signs. A. 1st sign—Place the palm of the right hand on the right temple, at the same time stepping back with the right foot, then bring up the right foot to its first position and let the right arm fall perpendicularly on the right side (alluding to the penalty). Second sign is that of admiration.—Raise the hands and eyes to heaven, let the arms fall crossed upon the belly, looking downwards.
Q. Give me the pass-word. A. (Accassia.)
Q. To what does the word allude, etc. Give me the token and mysterious word. A. Token is that of the Mark Master, given on the five points of fellowship; the mysterious word Jeva (pronounced Je-vau).
Q. What was then done? A. The Master invested me with the jewel and apron of this degree, and informed me that my jewel was designed to remind me, that, as a perfect Master, I should measure my conduct by the exact rule of equity.
Q. Give me the history of this degree. A. After the body of Hiram Abiff had been found, Solomon, pleased with having an opportunity of paying a tribute of respect to the memory of so great and good a man, ordered the noble Adoniram, his Grand Inspector, to make the suitable arrangements for his interment; the brethren were ordered to attend with white aprons and gloves, and he forbade that the marks of blood which had been spilled in the temple, should be effaced until the assassins had been punished. In the meantime, Adoniram furnished a plan for a superb tomb and obelisk of white and black marble, which were finished in nine days. The tomb was entered by passing between two pillars, supporting a square stone surrounded by three circles; on the stone was engraved the letter J. On the tomb, was a device representing a virgin, etc. (as in third degree). The heart of Hiram Abiff was enclosed in a golden urn, which was pierced with a sword to denote the desire of the brethren to punish the assassins. A triangular stone was affixed to the side of the urn, and on it were the letters J. M. B., surrounded by a wreath of cassia. This urn was placed on the top of the obelisk which was erected on the tomb. Three days after the interment, Solomon repaired with his court to the temple, and all the brethren being arranged as at the funeral, he directed his prayer to heaven, examined the tomb and the inscription on the urn: struck with admiration, he raised his hands and eyes to heaven, and said in the joy of his heart, "It is accomplished and complete."
Q. Where was this monument situated? A. Near the west end of the temple.
[Pg 138]Q. What is meant by the letter J. on the square stone? A. Jeva. The ineffable name as known by us.
Q. What is meant by the letters J. M. B. on the triangular stone? A. They are the initials of the three Hebrew words, Joshagn, Mawkoms, Bawheer—signifying "the elect sleeps in his place."
Q. What is signified by the pyramids in the Lodge? A. Pyramids were used by our Egyptian brethren, for Masonic purposes. Being built on rocks, they shadow forth the durability of Masonry. Their bases were four-cornered, their external surfaces equilateral triangles, pointing to the four cardinal points. The pyramidical form is also intended to remind us of our mortality. Its broad base represents the commencement, and its termination in a point, the end of human life.
Closing.—Master strikes two.—Marshal rises. Master says, "The last as well as the first care," etc., as in opening.

Извор :

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/18136/18136-h/18136-h.htm

Zidarski дали современата слободна масонерија се учи според Платонската филозофија И истата е поврзана со масонските ритуали ?

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/18136/18136-h/images/alpha.png

Zidarski дали ова е точниот масонски ракопис ?

Член од
19 август 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Zidarski дали современата слободна масонерија се учи според Платонската филозофија И истата е поврзана со масонските ритуали ?
Платон? Не баш. Питагора, да.
http://www.gutenberg.org/files/18136/18136-h/images/alpha.png
Zidarski дали ова е точниот масонски ракопис ?
Не е ракопис, а е код кој се користел во средниот век, се до 19-тиот век (тогаш е објавен јавно). Денес не е во употреба во официјалната комуникација, понекогаш некој веб-сајт може да го употреби, повеќе заради штос - затоа што сепак е јавно достапен, така да, нема веќе функција на код.

Член од
10 јануари 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
zidarski- dali Basilus Valentinus bil mason..........

Член од
10 јануари 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Нема податоци.
zidarski- se vozdrzuvav ama ne biva..............procita li ti nekade kade jas te imam prasano za Basilus Valentinus dali ima podatoci deka e mason........moze i jas da sum greska........ako najdes takvo nesto te molam postiraj go.......jas prasav dali bil ili ne bil mason............a so tvoite izbegnuvanja na odgovori prestanav poaktivno da pisuvam na temava.......ama da ti kazam i ti ne si kriv ja si sum kriv oti seuste debatiram......pozdrav i se najubavo:salut:

Член од
19 август 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
zidarski- se vozdrzuvav ama ne biva..............procita li ti nekade kade jas te imam prasano za Basilus Valentinus dali ima podatoci deka e mason........moze i jas da sum greska........ako najdes takvo nesto te molam postiraj go.......jas prasav dali bil ili ne bil mason............a so tvoite izbegnuvanja na odgovori prestanav poaktivno da pisuvam na temava.......ama da ti kazam i ti ne si kriv ja si sum kriv oti seuste debatiram......pozdrav i se najubavo:salut:
Бидејќи немам седено во иста ложа со него (што е разбирливо, затоа што не делат неколку векови), а и бидејќи во негово време, масонеријата е сеуште тајна, односно не постои деталната документација која ја има по 18-тиот век, единствен начин да се утврди дали бил масон или не бил е според споредбени податоци за него (од неговите дела, од неговите современици итн) - ова го имам објаснето во темава малку наназад.
Затоа - велам дека нема податоци за него. Не можам категорично да тврдам дека не бил масон, затоа што може да излезе нешто во иднина кое што ќе ја докаже неговата припадност кон масонеријата, но во моментов - не постојат никакви податоци во поткрепа на такво тврдење!
Што има тука нејасно?! Ова не е судење, па да се одговара само со да или со не. Многу прашања имаат потреба од покомплексен одговор.

Член од
10 јануари 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Бидејќи немам седено во иста ложа со него (што е разбирливо, затоа што не делат неколку векови), а и бидејќи во негово време, масонеријата е сеуште тајна, односно не постои деталната документација која ја има по 18-тиот век, единствен начин да се утврди дали бил масон или не бил е според споредбени податоци за него (од неговите дела, од неговите современици итн) - ова го имам објаснето во темава малку наназад.
Затоа - велам дека нема податоци за него. Не можам категорично да тврдам дека не бил масон, затоа што може да излезе нешто во иднина кое што ќе ја докаже неговата припадност кон масонеријата, но во моментов - не постојат никакви податоци во поткрепа на такво тврдење!
Што има тука нејасно?! Ова не е судење, па да се одговара само со да или со не. Многу прашања имаат потреба од покомплексен одговор.
Точно дека некои прашања имаат потреба од покомплексен одговор но одговорот:НЕМА ПОДАТОЦИ..........не ми изгледа за комплексен одговор.....овој пост што ти го цитирам....да комплексен е, но претходниот не ми изгледаше за таков.

Член од
19 август 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Точно дека некои прашања имаат потреба од покомплексен одговор но одговорот:НЕМА ПОДАТОЦИ..........не ми изгледа за комплексен одговор.....овој пост што ти го цитирам....да комплексен е, но претходниот не ми изгледаше за таков.
Ако се вратиш неколку страници наназад (немам време сега да пребарувам) - имам дадено објаснување на кој начин се утврдува за некој од минатото дали бил масон или не... разгледај ако имаш време - ќе се најде за идни муабети...
Поздрав,
З.

Член од
12 април 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
zidarski eden sto sedese vo lozata nosese lanec na vratot kakov sto ima golemiot majstor na kanadskata loza na primer(go imam videno na stranata na tvojata loza) i sigurno bea 7-8 dusi sto nosea kapi koi mislam deka gi imam videno na internet deka gi nosat masonite..takva kapa nosese organizatorot na karnevalot vo vevcani sto go gledav na televizija davase izjava za MTV (mislam deka imam procitano deka se vika mitra...ama ne sum siguren)mislam deka vo vevcani se najgolem del od masonite vo makedonija,zatoa zakluciv deka covekot vo vevcani e mason,pa zatoa prasav i za ovie luge vo strumica........a ako sakas ke ti pustam na klip sto gi snimav so telefonot da gi vidis mislam deka dobro se gleda......pozz:salut:
Тоа што си го видел не е масонски симбол. Тоа е капа која ја носат градоначалниците на градовите каде што има карневал и членуваат во светската карневалска организација и најчесто доаѓаат гости од странство кои се членови на истата организација и си ја носат капата и регалијата. Да слично е на масонското, но воопшто не е масонско. И тоа би требало да изгледа вака (извини неможам да најдам слика од капата):

Член од
13 септември 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Прочитајте си ја Хирамовиот Клуч од Кристофер Најт и Роберт Ломас, Вториот Месија од истите и најбитната СВЕТА КРВ СВЕТИ ГРАЛ од Мајкл Бејџент Ричард Ли и Хенри Линколн можеби се исцрпни и големи но вреди да се проучат. 4 месеци ја читав Holy Blood, Holy Grail И МНОГУ сум задоволна од заклучоците шо ги праат типците. Си ја знаат работата. Штета што за тоа не се учи по школи мн јака тема е сигурно има некоја фрка и затоа кријат. И ако сакате повеке има документарец на програмава HISTORY се вика мислам Scottish Key. поздрав :tv:

Член од
19 август 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
"Типците" прават токму тоа - вадат заклучоци. Поголемиот дел од тие заклучоци не ги поддржуваат со било какви факти, а голем дел се сосема спротивни на основните факти кои се достапни.
Интересно е како е доволно некој да пласира некоја идеја која изгледа доста убедливо и тоа да почне да се прифаќа како апсолутна вистина и да се негира се она што се противи на таа теза. Истиов модул се користел од нацистите во Германија на пример.
Scottish Key е сосема друга работа. Далеку посериозно проучување и за елементите за кои не се сигурни - си кажуваат отворено дека се тоа претпоставки, за разлика од Најт и Ломас кои секоја лична претпоставка ја презентираат како да е добро утврден факт.

Член од
10 јануари 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
"Типците" прават токму тоа - вадат заклучоци. Поголемиот дел од тие заклучоци не ги поддржуваат со било какви факти, а голем дел се сосема спротивни на основните факти кои се достапни.
Интересно е како е доволно некој да пласира некоја идеја која изгледа доста убедливо и тоа да почне да се прифаќа како апсолутна вистина и да се негира се она што се противи на таа теза. Истиов модул се користел од нацистите во Германија на пример.
Scottish Key е сосема друга работа. Далеку посериозно проучување и за елементите за кои не се сигурни - си кажуваат отворено дека се тоа претпоставки, за разлика од Најт и Ломас кои секоја лична претпоставка ја презентираат како да е добро утврден факт.
Se nadevam deka go nemas istoto loso mislenje i za knigata Sveti gral Sveta krv.........

Тоа што си го видел не е масонски симбол. Тоа е капа која ја носат градоначалниците на градовите каде што има карневал и членуваат во светската карневалска организација и најчесто доаѓаат гости од странство кои се членови на истата организација и си ја носат капата и регалијата. Да слично е на масонското, но воопшто не е масонско. И тоа би требало да изгледа вака (извини неможам да најдам слика од капата):

Ovoj post mi e pisan pred sigurno edna godina..........po kratko vreme svativ deka bev greska.....no togas ne znaev i zatoa prasav...........pozdrav

Член од
13 септември 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
они мораат така да ги претставуваат мислењата зашо никој нема да им ја купи книгата .. :))) А тоа дали ке веруваме во тие факти или не тоа е оставено на читателот ...

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom