Naruto

Член од
1 јули 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции
ама ако се сеќаваш оригамите се безпомошни против катон, а секој учиха е специјализиран на катон, се надевам барем 2 чапт. да трае борбата, се знае веќе кој е победникот :toe:
барем да ја покажи конан во најдобро светло, да не биди за џабе прогласена за Ѕ-ранк криминалец
The power of the paper attacks could even over power a fire attack. Konan is susceptible to oil-based attacks, which stick to her and keep her paper from unfolding, although she is not hampered to the same extent by water, as shown when Pain had his summon use Water Release: Violent Bubble Wave on her to wash the oil off, as well as when she was shown fighting in the rain during flashbacks.
Fire Attack =/= Oil attack :p

Hurin

Pokerface bastard
Член од
3 јуни 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
незнам за вас ама јас едвај чекам да го видам килер би во анимето
растур прај со римите :pos:

Член од
2 октомври 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Мислам ќе има изненадување во борбата. Не во смисла Тоби да изгуби, али нешто ќе се деси. Премногу предвидливо е да биди обична борба и на крајот Конан да умри. Инаку сите омилени ликој ми умреа. Прво Сасори, Итачи па ете сеа и Кисаме. Уште малце и ќе незнам за кој да навивам... :)

P

PewDiePie

Гостин
^ Daj boze da ima iznenaduvanje ama ne veruvam da umre Madara,ipak treba da go uci sasuke toest da go napravi celosno los.........ali ke vidime.

Член од
27 април 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Гледав Наруто едно време и прекинав. И сега сакам пак да почнам. :) Само сакам да ми кажите дали има некоја врска со главната приказна овие Утаката и Хотару? И ако немат никава врска со приказната, во која епизода завршуваат овие двајца

ps. Овие двајца:

Hurin

Pokerface bastard
Член од
3 јуни 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Гледав Наруто едно време и прекинав. И сега сакам пак да почнам. :) Само сакам да ми кажите дали има некоја врска со главната приказна овие Утаката и Хотару? И ако немат никава врска со приказната, во која епизода завршуваат овие двајца

ps. Овие двајца:

никаква :) филер ликови се овие, што значи дека нема никаква врска со сторијата(мангата)

--- надополнето ---

Мислам ќе има изненадување во борбата. Не во смисла Тоби да изгуби, али нешто ќе се деси. Премногу предвидливо е да биди обична борба и на крајот Конан да умри. Инаку сите омилени ликој ми умреа. Прво Сасори, Итачи па ете сеа и Кисаме. Уште малце и ќе незнам за кој да навивам... :)
еве една варијанта :pos:

P

PewDiePie

Гостин

ps. Овие двајца:

оууу брат овие ми беа една од најјачите потенцијални двојки ако беа у филер имаа одлична сторија,онака класично јапонска девојчево заљубено во учителот нејзин,овој као од првин ја избегава не ја ебава и после и он се заљуби во неа,перверзии ми беше филеров мајке ми............вреди да го изгледаш.

Hurin

Pokerface bastard
Член од
3 јуни 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
he bridge to peace

Madara listens to Konan's reasons for her betrayal (of Akatsuki). He says he didn't expect that Naruto was worth so much.
Konan says hostilely, "Because he is the light, and holds the flower of hope for everyone."
Madara: "The fact that you are still wearing those clothes (Akatsuki uniform) despite fighting me tells me that you still cling to Akatsuki."
Konan: "Akatsuki was created by Yahiko, the red clouds on their uniform symbolise the rain of blood that fell during war in Amegakure, and just because you came aboard Akatsuki, it doesn't make it yours - it's our symbol of justice"
Konan continues: "The Rinnegan was bestowed upon Nagato of Amegakure, it is not yours, but his eyes are this country's, and this village's treasure"
Madara lets Konan's paper shuriken pass through his body, "This will be the end, so I'll tell you"
"The one who induced Yahiko to set up the Akatsuki was me. The one who gave Nagato the Rinnegan was also me. That's why it's only right to ask for them to be returned to me"
The two begin their battle as Konan says that if Madara were to get his hands on it, all sorts of things would happen.
Konan doesn't let hi materialised body escape by attacking with a large number of paper attacks.
Madara notices that she has something planned and decides to take her on, trying to suck Konan up when he has a chance.
However Konan has mixed some exploding tags among the paper, intending to kill the both of them.
-flashback starts-
When Akatsuki was founded? Konan reports to Yahiko that their members have been defeated.
Yahiko and Nagato are both injured and bandaged.
There are numerous other minor members present apart from Yahiko, Nagato and Konan.
Nagato says that he will go out to recce in the afternoon, but Yahiko says "I'll go, so rest, don't strain yourself"
He continues, "Nagato is pivotal to Akatsuki and is the man who will change the world. So just give all your worries to Nagato"
Konan: "The same goes for you, everyone loves you and thus follows you, just like with Nagato"
A while later, Yahiko responds "He is the man who will become the bridge to peace. My role is to become a pillar of support to that bridge"
Yahiko murmurs, "This country is still crying, and I now want to save this country which I once hated for always crying, that's how I feel deep down. I just can't leave this country alone because it's a crybaby just like me," and he leaves.
Konan, Nagato and the other members see him off, Nagato says, "The one who will be the bridge to peace is him, his very purpose will form the bridge"
"We'll believe in Yahiko, let's go everyone!" he commands, before following after Yahiko.
The flashback ends with Konan's monologue of determination "I will become the pillar of support to the two bridges formed by Yahiko and Nagato"
The exploded paper and cloth are scattered about. We see a little of Madara's face as his mask has broken. He has also lost his right arm.
He says to Konan who is right before him, seemingly not with as many injuries, "I underestimated you, after all you were also once a member of Akatsuki."
"You intended to explode the both of us, but thanks to the fact that I sucked in a little of the explosion, both of us are safe"
In response to Madara's question if she's exhausted her secret plans, Konan says that she has a question for Madara. "Do you know why you were betrayed by us?"
Madara: Who knows?
Konan uses secret arts as she yells "You are darkness, a flower can only wilt in a world without light!"
The lake? sea? all becomes paper, and spreads just like the Red Sea did for Moses, and she tries to drop Madara into it... next chapter!
A secret art to protect Nagato... Seal him into a sea of paper!!

H|dden i hope ur happy coz i know i am :)

gogZ

El pipita!
Член од
15 декември 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
he bridge to peace

Madara listens to Konan's reasons for her betrayal (of Akatsuki). He says he didn't expect that Naruto was worth so much.
Konan says hostilely, "Because he is the light, and holds the flower of hope for everyone."
Madara: "The fact that you are still wearing those clothes (Akatsuki uniform) despite fighting me tells me that you still cling to Akatsuki."
Konan: "Akatsuki was created by Yahiko, the red clouds on their uniform symbolise the rain of blood that fell during war in Amegakure, and just because you came aboard Akatsuki, it doesn't make it yours - it's our symbol of justice"
Konan continues: "The Rinnegan was bestowed upon Nagato of Amegakure, it is not yours, but his eyes are this country's, and this village's treasure"
Madara lets Konan's paper shuriken pass through his body, "This will be the end, so I'll tell you"
"The one who induced Yahiko to set up the Akatsuki was me. The one who gave Nagato the Rinnegan was also me. That's why it's only right to ask for them to be returned to me"
The two begin their battle as Konan says that if Madara were to get his hands on it, all sorts of things would happen.
Konan doesn't let hi materialised body escape by attacking with a large number of paper attacks.
Madara notices that she has something planned and decides to take her on, trying to suck Konan up when he has a chance.
However Konan has mixed some exploding tags among the paper, intending to kill the both of them.
-flashback starts-
When Akatsuki was founded? Konan reports to Yahiko that their members have been defeated.
There are numerous other minor members present apart from Yahiko, Nagato and Konan.
Nagato says that he will go out to recce in the afternoon, but Yahiko says "I'll go, so rest, don't strain yourself"
He continues, "Nagato is pivotal to Akatsuki and is the man who will change the world. So just give all your worries to Nagato"
Konan: "The same goes for you, everyone loves you and thus follows you, just like with Nagato"
A while later, Yahiko responds "He is the man who will become the bridge to peace. My role is to become a pillar of support to that bridge"
Yahiko murmurs, "This country is still crying, and I now want to save this country which I once hated for always crying, that's how I feel deep down. I just can't leave this country alone because it's a crybaby just like me," and he leaves.
Konan, Nagato and the other members see him off, Nagato says, "The one who will be the bridge to peace is him, his very purpose will form the bridge"
"We'll believe in Yahiko, let's go everyone!" he commands, before following after Yahiko.
The flashback ends with Konan's monologue of determination "I will become the pillar of support to the two bridges formed by Yahiko and Nagato"
The exploded paper and cloth are scattered about. We see a little of Madara's face as his mask has broken. He has also lost his right arm.
He says to Konan who is right before him, seemingly not with as many injuries, "I underestimated you, after all you were also once a member of Akatsuki."
"You intended to explode the both of us, but thanks to the fact that I sucked in a little of the explosion, both of us are safe"
In response to Madara's question if she's exhausted her secret plans, Konan says that she has a question for Madara. "Do you know why you were betrayed by us?"
Konan uses secret arts as she yells "You are darkness, a flower can only wilt in a world without light!"
The lake? sea? all becomes paper, and spreads just like the Red Sea did for Moses, and she tries to drop Madara into it... next chapter!

Ova e novata episoda od mangata ? :D od kade ti e ako ne e tajna ? : )

Hurin

Pokerface bastard
Член од
3 јуни 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
^ спојлерите ми се од forum.onemanga.com
таму има тема за спојлери и од таму ги ископирав

Член од
1 јули 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции
he bridge to peace

-flashback starts-

Yay.. <3 Konan.
Ајде нека испадне веќе, Блич испадна, Наруто уште нема. :(
И ова со Конан малце е клише али нема врска, секое женско испаѓа како темел на мост.
Hope she breaks his mask ^.^
Колку cool ќе звучи ова во анимето.
Од другиот четврток ќе почне и 5 summit arc. Yeye.

Hurin

Pokerface bastard
Член од
3 јуни 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Yay.. <3 Konan.
Ајде нека испадне веќе, Блич испадна, Наруто уште нема. :(
И ова со Конан малце е клише али нема врска, секое женско испаѓа како темел на мост.
Hope she breaks his mask ^.^

Колку cool ќе звучи ова во анимето.
Од другиот четврток ќе почне и 5 summit arc. Yeye.
според твитерот на мангастрим, ќе излезе за 4 часа
мислам дека ќе има уште филери, КЛИК
ама најверојатно ќе има по мала минутажа на сегашната состојба

nameleess

N/a
Член од
9 јануари 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции

ps. Овие двајца:

тачно филер ликови се арно ама овој царот што е со меурчињата е џинчурики сега нз дал 5 ил 6 опашки имаше, пеин го скина во 2 мин

Hurin

Pokerface bastard
Член од
3 јуни 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
конан го шина мадара :vozbud:
иако се зане дека мадара нема да умри сега и најверојатно, ама барем има голема веројатност да му ја видиме фацата,
се надевам дека нема да го добие ринеганот, остана неоткриено како ринеганот му го префлил на нагато??
мн. добар чаптер

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom