Цитати од филмови

ScaryGirl

Lurker
Член од
19 јуни 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
When I say hurry, please interpret that as MOVE YOUR FAT TUB OF LARD ASS NOW-Gale Weathers,Scream

NIght_Elf

High Priestess
Член од
15 јуни 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Gandalf i pipin
I didn't think it would end this way.

End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path... One that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass... And then you see it.

What? Gandalf?... See what?

White shores... and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.

Well, that isn't so bad.

No... No it isn't.

lord of the rings
Gandalf :"All we have to deside is what to do with the time that is given to us".

The Godfather

And if by chance an honest man like yourself should make enemies, then they would become my enemies. And then they would fear you.

Someday - and that day may never come - I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, accept this justice as gift on my daughter's wedding day.

samantha

who's tha boss?
Член од
16 октомври 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Playing by heart:

Talking about love is like dancing about architecture...
But I ain´t gonna stop trying...

Член од
2 мај 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
that 70's show

Donna Pinciotti: You have the van. We want to go home.
Michael Kelso: Na-ah! I can't leave Annette. I love her.
Eric: No, you don't.
Michael Kelso: I love parts of her.

Eric: Bad things keep happening to me, like I have bad luck or something.
Red Forman: Son, you don't have bad luck. The reason bad things happen to you is because you're a dumbass.

Red: Let me get this straight - Donna told you she wanted to get back together and you said no?
Eric: I said no.
Red: What the Hell is wrong with you?
Kitty Forman: Dumbass!

Red Forman: You need to grow up and learn some responsibility.
Eric: I love you too, Dad.
Red Forman: What? Stop being weird.
Eric: Thanks.

:pos2::pos2::pos2:

VaZzilL

Сантино Џеновезе
Член од
23 април 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Балканкан

-Зошто бе фифти-фифти?
-Зошто?! Да му е*ам матер зошто, ето зошто.

The G-Man

Кепец
Член од
6 декември 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Master of Disquise кога ќе дојде дедо му:
"He is your father, my son
- My father, your son. You must be my sister!" :pos2: :pos2:

Crazy in Love

Here's looking at you kid.
Член од
25 јануари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Од филмот “10 things I hate about you“:

Walter Stratford: My insurance does not cover PMS!
Kat Stratford: Well then, tell them I had a seizure.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Walter Stratford: Hello, Katarina. Make anyone cry today?
Kat Stratford: Sadly, no. But it's only 4:30.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bianca: You don't buy black lingerie unless you want someone to see it.
Kat Stratford: Remove head from sphincter, then drive!
Michael: I have a dick on my face, don't I?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick: Someone still has her panties in a twist.
Kat Stratford: Don't, for one minute, think that you had any effect whatsoever on my panties.
Patrick: Then what did I have an effect on?
Kat Stratford: Other than my upchuck reflex, nothing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Michael: The shit hath hitith the fan... ith.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Walter Stratford: Where's your sister going?
Kat Stratford: She's meeting some bikers. Big ones. Full of sperm.
Walter Stratford: Funny.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Walter Stratford: [Bianca and Chastity are sneaking past Bianca's father] Shoulda used the window!
Bianca: Hi Daddy!
Walter Stratford: Hi... where're we going?
Bianca: Well, if you must know... a small study group of friends.
Walter Stratford: Otherwise known as an orgy?
Chastity: Mr. Stratford, it's just a party!
Walter Stratford: And hell is just a sauna.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ms. Perky: People perceive you as somewhat...
Kat Stratford: Tempestuous?
Ms. Perky: "Heinous bitch" is the term used most often.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kat Stratford: You don't always have to be who they want you to be, you know?
Bianca: I happen to like being adored, thank you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kat Stratford: Romantic? Hemingway? He was an abusive, alcoholic misogynist who squandered half of his life hanging around Picasso trying to nail his leftovers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Walter Stratford: This morning, I delivered a set of twins to a fifteen-year-old girl, do you know what she said to me?
Bianca: "I'm a crack-whore who should have made my skeazy boyfriend wear a condom"?
Walter Stratford: Close, but no. She said, "I should have listened to my father".
Bianca: She did not.
Walter Stratford: Well, that's what should would have said if she wasn't so doped up!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick: Some asshole paid me to take out this really great girl.
Kat Stratford: Is that right?
Patrick: Yeah, but I screwed up. I, um, I fell for her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cameron: She never wanted me. She wanted Joey the whole time.
Patrick: Cameron, do you like the girl?
Cameron: Yeah.
Patrick: Yeah, and is she worth all this trouble?
Cameron: Well, I thought she was, but you know, I...
Patrick: Well, she is or she isn't. See first of all, Joey is not half the man you are. Secondly, don't let anyone ever make you feel like you don't deserve what you want. Go for it.
Ms. Perky: So, I hear you were terrorizing Mr. Morgan's class... again.
Kat Stratford: Expressing my opinion is not a terrorist action.
Ms. Perky: The way you expressed your opinion to Bobby Ridgeway? By the way, his testicle retrieval operation went quite well, in case you're interested.
Kat Stratford: I still maintain that he kicked himself in the balls.
Patrick: Was that a yes?
Kat Stratford: No.
Patrick: Well, then, was that a no?
Kat Stratford: No.
[when asked if he'll date Katarina]
Wimpy Loser: Maybe if we were the last two people alive, and there were no sheep. Are there sheep?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cameron: Just 'cause you're beautiful, that doesn't mean that you can treat people like they don't matter.
Bianca: [after Kat has told her that she went out with Joey] How is it possible that I did not know about this?
Kat Stratford: I warned him that if he told anyone, the cheerleading squad would find out how tiny his dick is!
Joey: [to Patrick after Kat backs into his car when he won't move it out her way] Watching that bitch violate my car doesn't count as a date.
Walter Stratford: You're 18, you don't know what you want. And you won't know what you want 'til you're 45, and even if you get it, you'll be too old to use it.
Bianca: But she's a mutant! What if she never dates?
Walter Stratford: Then you'll never date. Oh, I like that.
Mr. Morgan: All right, not that I give a damn, but how was everybody's weekend?
Joey: Oh, I dunno, maybe we should ask Kat?
Mr. Morgan: Unless she kicked the crap outta your dumb butt, I don't wanna hear about it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
И мојата омилена реплика:

Kat Stratford: I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme. I hate it, I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it when you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.

ScaryGirl

Lurker
Член од
19 јуни 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Shut up! I've been listening to this crap all day about how I get everything I want and how great my life is and how everybody else's life sucks. Well you wanna know something? You don't know anything about me! Last night I was kidnapped, tied in the trunk of a car, and then I get to watch your friend Dan get shot in the head. You take all the bad luck you want in your life, it wouldn't fit into half of what's happened to me in the past 24 hours, so messing me up may not be as easy as you think, but if you wanna try, bring it on, in here, outside, any place you like!-Kim Bauer, 24

HGD

Член од
16 септември 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
How High

лооол.

Syn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBkuNpgACH0
Член од
23 декември 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Имав повеќе омилени моменти од филмовиве сеа за сеа само на овој сегмент ми текнува , иначе филмот e Sillent Hill :

Dahilla Gillespie : What didn't she take me with the others?

Rose : Because you're her mother. Mother is God in the eyes of a child.

OMGWTFBBQ

Bone for Tuna
Член од
3 февруари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Dr. Cameron: Men should grow up.
Dr. Gregory House: Yeah. And dogs should stop licking themselves. It's not gonna happen.

Dr. Lisa Cuddy: I need you to wear your lab coat.
Dr. Gregory House: I need two days of outrageous sex with someone obscenely younger than you. Like half your age.

Dr. Wilson: Did you know your phone is dead? Do you ever recharge the batteries?
Dr. Gregory House: They recharge? I just keep buying new phones.

Член од
12 септември 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Rafe: I should've died over there. When I was in that water, I made a deal with God. I told him I was sorry, I told him I knew I'd been a fool for leavin you and tryin to go over there and be a hero, and I promised I'd never ask for anything again, if I could just see you one more time... And ya know what? It was worth it. You kept me alive Evelyn, you brought me home. So I'm gonna stand by my end of the deal, I'm gonna walk away and I won't ask you for anything... but I just want to know why... Just tell me that will you please? Just tell me why.

Rafe: That's what I want to come home to, that's what I want to have to think about and dream about. I wanna know that the best part of my life is still ahead of me.

Evelyn: If I had one more night to live... I'd wanna spend it with you.

Evelyn: Every night I watch the sunset and soak up every last ray of its warmth, and send it from my heart to yours.

Evelyn: You died Rafe. So did I.

Pearl Harbor (2001)

Guido: I forgot to tell you.
Dora: Go ahead.
Guido: You can't imagine how much I feel like making love to you. But I'll never tell anyone, especially not you. They'd have to torture me to make me say it.
Dora: Say what?
Guido: That I want to make love to you - not just once, but over and over again! But I'll never tell you that. I'd have to be crazy to tell you. I'd even make love to you now... right here for the rest of my life.

Guido:You are such a good boy. You sleep now. Dream sweet dreams. Maybe we are both dreaming. Maybe this is all a dream, and in the morning, Mommy will wake us up with milk and cookies. Then, after we eat, I will make love to her four or five times. If I can.

Giosué Orefice:This is a simple story... but not an easy one to tell.

Vita è bella, La (1997)

Susan Parrish: Love, passion, obsession, all those things you told me to wait for, well, they've arrived. What are you afraid of, Dad? That I'll fall head over heels for Joe? Well, I have.

Susan Parrish: Tell me you love me now.
Joe Black: I love you now. I love you always.
Joe Black: Thank you for loving me.

William Parrish: I thought I was going to sneak away tonight. What a glorious night. Every face I see is a memory. It may not be a perfectly perfect memory. Sometimes we had our ups and downs. But we're all together, and you're mine for a night. And I'm going to break precedent and tell you my one candle wish: that you would have a life as lucky as mine, where you can wake up one morning and say, "I don't want anything more." Sixty-five years. Don't they go by in a blink?

William Parrish: It's hard to let go, isn't it?
Joe Black: Yes it is, Bill.
William Parrish: And that's life... what can I tell you.

William Parrish: Should I be afraid?
Joe Black: Not a man like you.

Meet Joe Black (1998)

Bada Bing!

шшшшшш
Член од
14 јули 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Katie: Listen, Coop. Last night was really great. You were incredibly romantic and heroic, no doubt about it. And that's great. But I've thought about it, and my thing is this. Andy is really hot. And don't get me wrong, you're cute too, but Andy is like, cut. From marble. He's gorgeous. He has this beautiful face and this incredible body, and I genuinely don't care that he's kinda lame. I don't even care that he cheats on me. And I like you more than I like Andy, Coop, but I'm 16. And maybe it'll be a different story when I'm ready to get married, but right now, I am entirely about sex. I just wanna get laid. I just wanna take him and grab him and fuck his brains out, ya know? So that's where my priorities are right now. Sex. Specifically with Andy and not with you.

WET HOT AMERICAN SUMMER (2001)

IronTrooper

The King of Cool
Член од
27 март 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
цитат од Mallrats:

One time my cousin Walter got this cat stuck in his ass. True story. He bought it at our local mall, so the whole fiasco wound up on the news. It was embarrassing for my relatives and all. But the next week, he did it again. Different cat, same results, complete with another trip to the emergency room. So I run into him a week later at the mall and he was buying another cat! And I said to him, "Jesus, Walt, what are you doing? You know you're just gonna get this cat stuck up your ass, too. Why don't you knock it off?" And he said to me, "Brodie, how the hell else am I supposed to get the gerbil out?" My cousin was a weird guy.

Член од
8 август 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Од Scent of a woman:

Lt. Col. Frank Slade: You are in no position to disagree with me boy. I've got a loaded .45; you got pimples.

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom