Цитати од стрипови и анимирани ликови

A__

Супер модератор
Член од
16 март 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Мене знаат и тоа како добро да ме насмеат добро смислени цитати од анимирани херои. Еве неколку од Снупи. Ајде да ги видиме вашите омилени.

Attachments

Член од
30 јануари 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции

Almost everything, but...
Every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain...
or,
Mmmm, Beer(donuts), is there anything you can`t do?
or,
Woman is more like a beer, they smell good, they look good, you`ll step over your own mother just to get one.

Emma

Supergirl.
Член од
7 јуни 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции
A little ego goes nowhere.

Аll I do is eat and sleep. Eat and sleep. Eat and sleep. There must be more to a cat`s life than that. But I hope not.

Anybody can exercise. But this kind of lethargy takes real discipline.

Avoid fruits and nuts: after all, you are what you eat.

Eat every meal as though it were your last.

Good times are ahead ! Or behind. Because they sure aren't here.

His I.Q. is so low you can't test it. You have to dig for it.

I am hungry. Therefore I am.

I eat too much because I'm depressed, and I'm depressed because I eat too much. It's a vicious circle... That took years to perfect!

I shall now attempt to eat a diet lunch consisting of one leaf of lettuce lightly seasoned with... One quart of Mayonnaise!

I'm not messy. I'm organizationally challenged!
If you are patient...and wait long enough...Nothing will happen!

If you want to appear smarter, hang around someone stupider.

Never leave your food dish under a bird cage.

Odie, let's talk effort versus return here. You know, you can still lead a pointless life without all that running around.

Oh no! I overslept ! I'm late ! For my nap.

Show me a good mouser, and I'll show you a cat with bad breath.

Some people have anxiety attacks, some people have gas attacks ... I have nap attacks.

This is it. I've reached the pinnacle of laziness and gluttony... How depressing. There's no place to go after you've reached the top.

When the lasagna content in my blood gets low, I get mean.

With due respect to Will Rogers, I never met a lasagna I didn't like.

Would you be willing to lead a parade in celebration of the lazy life? If the answer is yes... you're all wrong for lazy week.

You can bet it wasn't an exercise freak who invented power steering.

You can scratch my chair, you can insult my mother, you can beat up my dog, and you can play with my rubber mousie... but you don't eat my food and you don't sleep in my bed.

Once again, my life has been saved by the miracle of lasagna.

You know what is a "diet" is, don't you? It's "die" with a "t," that's what it is!

Love me, feed me, never leave me.

Emma

Supergirl.
Член од
7 јуни 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции
This is the worst kind of discrimination. The kind against me!

Oh. Your. God.

My life, and by extension everyone else's is meaningless.

Oh wait, you're serious. Let me laugh even harder.

Call me old fashioned but I like a dump to be as memorable as it is devastating.

Boy, who knew a cooler could also make a handy wang coffin?

I'm Bender, baby, please insert liquor!

They're not very heavy, but you don't hear me not complaning.

You may need to metaphorically make a deal with the devil. By 'devil' I mean robot devil and by 'metaphorically' I mean get your coat.

Congratulations Fry, you've snagged the perfect girlfriend. Amy's rich, she's probably got other characteristics...

It's always so sad when a friend goes crazy and you have to have a big clam bake and cook him. Yeehaw!

Ah, computer dating. It's like pimping, except you rarely use the phrase "upside your head".

Hear me! Hear me! Stop eating Popplers! Stop eating them with honey mustard sauce! Stop eating them with tangy sweet and sour sauce! Stop eating the new Fiesta Poppler Salad! Stop taking advantage of the money-saving twelve-pack! Stop enjoying Popplers on the patio, in the car, or on the boat, wherever good times are had!
You're watching Futurama, the show that doesn't condone the cool crime of robbery.

Bite my glorious golden ass!

Of all the friends I've had… you're the first.

Everybody's a jerk. You, me, this jerk.

I hate the people that love me and they hate me.

Do I preach to you while you're lying stoned in the gutter? No.

I could pound your head 'til you thinks that's what happened.

Bite my shiny metal ass.

I don't need to drink. I can quit anytime I want.

Screw you. I'll build my own theme park with blackjack and hookers. You know what, forget the theme park.

Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny.

Tempers are wearing thin. Let's hope some robot doesn't kill everybody.

Would you kindly shut your noise-hole?

Emma

Supergirl.
Член од
7 јуни 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Mom, can we go Catholic so we can get communion wafers and booze?

Aren't we forgeting the true meaning of Christmas? You know, the birth of Santa.

I will not bring sheep to class.

Remember, you can always find East by staring directly at the sun.

I never thought it was humanly possible, but this both sucks and blows.

Dear God. We paid for all this stuff ourselves, so thanks for nothing.

I will not torment the emotionally frail.

There's no such thing as a soul. It's just something they made up to scare kids, like the boogeyman or Michael Jackson.

I will not instigate revolution.

I think it's ironic that for once dad's butt prevented the release of toxic gas.

Eat my shorts.

Kiss you? But Dad, I'm your kid!

I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, there's no way you can prove anything!

What'd you do? Screw up like the Beatles and say you were bigger than Jesus?

Well, I'm flunking math and the other day I was a little attracted to Milhouse.

What if you're a really good person, but you get into a really, really bad fight and your leg gets gangrene and it has to be amputated. Will it be waiting for you in heaven?

SpongeBob is not a contraceptive.

Член од
20 март 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Noup. Веселата дружина на прстенот, која живее во градот под кулите близначки, владее. South park... де. бре.
Одиме...

Осомничен број 1.
Име: Ерик
Презиме: Картмен.
Висина: 110 cm
Тежина: 100 kg.
Опис: Саркастично дебело копиљче.

Еве неколку докази:

Jewish Kid
: Is anyone else having problems concentrating on this? I just can't seem to concentrate.
Cartman: Maybe we should send you to a concentration camp.

Cartman: I would never let a woman kick my ass. If she tried something, I'd be like, HEY! You get your bitch ass back in the kitchen and make me some pie!

Cartman: Naw dude, Independent films are those black and white hippy movies. They're always about gay cowboys eating pudding.

Cartman: Hippies.They're everywhere. They wanna save the earth, but all they do is smoke pot and smell bad.

Stan: Dude, dolphins are intelligent and friendly.
Cartman: Intelligent and friendly on rye bread with some mayonnaise.

Cartman: Stan, don't you know the first law of physics? Anything that's fun costs at least eight dollars.

Cartman (singing): I want to get down on my knees and start pleasing Jesus. I want to feel his salvation all over my face.

Mr. Garrison: Who was in charge of the feminist movement of the early '60's?
Cartman: A bunch of fat old skanks on their periods.
Mr. Garrison: Right. But who was the fattest, oldest skank on her period?

Cartman: I'm not fat. I'm big-boned.
Stan: No, Jay Leno's chin is big-boned. You are a big, fat ass.

Шит. Да не пишувам за секој посебно, се на едно место, ајмо народе се по 99 денари, се по 99 денари... :vozbud:

"There's a time and a place for everything, and it's called college." -- Chef

"Tolerant, but not stupid! Look, just because you have to tolerate something doesn't mean you have to approve of it! ..."Tolerate" means you're just putting up with it! You tolerate a crying child sitting next to you on the airplane or, or you tolerate a bad cold. It can still piss you off!" -- Mr. Garrison

"Half the kids in the class didn't vote for your nephew. What about them? You don't give a crap about them because they aren't on your side. People like you preach tolerance and openmindedness all the time but when it comes to middle America you think we're all evil and stupid country yokels who need your political alignment. Just because you're on TV doesn't mean you know crap about the government." -- Mr. Garrison yelling at Rosie O'Donnell

"Say "hi" to Sexual Harassment Panda!" -- Mr. Garrison
"Hi, Sexual Harassment Panda." -- The class
"Did you know that when one little panda pulls on another little panda's underwear, that's sexual harassment? That makes me a sa-a-a-a-ad panda" -- Sexual Harassment Panda
"This is freaking me out, dude." -- Kyle [to Stan]
"And when one little panda puts his furry little willy in another panda's ear, that makes me a very sad panda. Now, I'm going to pass out these booklets, and we're going to go through each and every sexual harassment law." -- Sexual Harassment Panda
"Awwww!" -- The class

"That's right, Mr. Garrison. Christopher Columbus discovered America and was the Indians' best friend. He helped the Indians win their war against Frederick Douglass and freed the Hebrews from Napoleon and discovered France." -- Mr. Garrison's hand puppet Mr. Hat

"Just remember what the MPAA says: Horrific, deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words!" -- Kyle's Mom
"If there are any questions, direct them to that brick wall over there." -- Network President

"It's been six weeks since Saddam Hussein was killed by wild boars and the world is still glad to be rid of him." -- Newscaster

"The President responded to the situation by saying "Screw those commie b@stards and screw their wussy space station." -- Newscaster

:pos::pos::pos:

\m/arko

A place where the beer flows like wine...
Член од
15 јануари 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
baah-sheep in the big city

Solid

Зона на самракот
Член од
26 август 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Алане да бегаме.Тие се двајца,а ние сме сами.:pos2:

Од стрипот Алан Форд.Има многу јаки цитати во овој стрип.

noodle ®

Teetleh
Член од
3 декември 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Meg (about Peter being retarded): I can never go to school again!
Stewie: Oh, yes, Meg, yes-yes yes, everything was going swimmingly for you until this. Yes, yes, THIS is the thing that will ruin your reputation, not your years of grotesque appearance, or your awkward social graces, or that Felix Ungerish way you clear your sinuses, no no no, it's THIS. Do you hear yourself talk? I might kill you tonight.

Guy on Airplane: Oh great, I always end up sitting next to a damn baby.
Stewie: What did you just say?
Lois: Stewie, stop fussing.
Stewie: Pipe down Lois. (Slaps guy on head.) Hey big man, turn around. Oh you can't hear me now. I was going to watch the movie, but forget it. For the next 5 hours, you're my bitch.

(Lois finds a note in Chris's pocket)
Lois: Huh, what's this? You know Stewie, Mommy doesn't usually read things out of Chris's pocket. She's more respectful than that.
Stewie: Whatever helps you sleep at night, bitch

Lois: Oh, I haven't been on a college campus in years. Everything seems so different.
Stewie: Really? Perhaps if you laid on your back with your ankles behind your ears that would ring a few bells.

Stewie: There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her not to be alive anymore.

Stewie: Damn you ice cream, come to my mouth! How dare you disobey me!

(Stewie takes a candy bar from the counter and eats it.)
Clerk: Whoa, little guy. You gotta pay for tha!
Stewie: Go suck a rail road spike, I haven't got any money!

Little Asian Girl: Hey Stewie, do you want to complete our rainbow?
Stewie: Dear God, I've been adopted by a Benetton ad.

итн итн итн.

Stewie за воџа! :salut:

http://www.familyguyquotes.com/images/stewie.gif

KvAzI

Дипломиран Ѓубрар
Член од
3 септември 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Things I do for love... ----> Courage The Cowardly Dog:smir:

Член од
21 ноември 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Ваше Височанство, а зашто мочите крух у шампањско?

Алан Форд

--- надополнето ---

Тко хода, не трчи!

Грумф - Алан Форд

bucio

Урбан индијанец.
Член од
8 јули 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Сто му громова-Загор.
Хиљаду ми скалпова- Заборавив.
Крваве ти смрти- И за овај не можам да се сетам во моментов.

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom