Член од
17 јули 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
после Негредо прееска, знаете што би пишал сеа... :unsure:

A

apidrone

Гостин
Може и не беше пенал, али фаул дефинитивно постоеше. Некој на претходната утакмица не доби црвен картон за намерно играње со рака во 16ник, али тоа сеа не е битно. Него асистенцијата на Роналдо за третиот гол :drk:

Член од
20 ноември 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Честито Победа,слаба игра но во некои случаеви и така треба да дојдиме до 3-те бодови.

п.с. Конечно Пипита. :love:

Шурикен

Hard Core !
Член од
8 ноември 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Jose Mourinho analysed the match against Getafe for the media.
"Benzema deserves full credit for his transformation. He had small help from me, from his teammates and from Zizou, but he deserves the credit. He has a fantastic attitude and he always had quality. People see that. Then Higuain came on. He had scored with Argentina and played at a high level, scoring a goal of his own. It's just as I said yesterday: they are both very good strikers."

"We scored four goals, but it could have easly been seven or eight. On the other hand, Getafe could have scored three or four strikes of their own. We allowed them to play. Getafe were very organised. Standing up I could hear the instructions the players gave each other. They had studied us well and prepared for the match."

"I'm not happy with my team tonight. We deserved to win and did, but we missed many chances to score. We had too many chances with the little football we actually played. I'm not angry with anyone, but I want to know why the team didn't do well after having such a fantastic start to the season. I want to study this match. I like to try to learn why my team didn't do things right."

"It's not a penalty. That's a fact. It was a clear tackle and Cristiano didn't dive. A player that's already been booked especially doesn't dive. It's not a penalty. I think Getafe played a very good game and we didn't. That penalty changed the score to 2-1, but it came when we were dominating the match. I'm convinced we would have won the match with or without the penalty. We would have eventually scored, but Oobjectively speaking it wasn't a penalty."

"We may be drunk on information and opinions each match in this league generates. I wouldn't like the comments of quality that go around if I coached teams like Levante or Getafe, who are regarded by some (not me) as being bad teams. They are professional and good sides that work hard to win. Its obviously hard because there are tough opponents out there. We may have heard it would be an easy game once too often and it proved to be cmplicated. Every game is difficult from the get-go and we may drop points too. The only good thing I saw about us tonight was that we took three points and I don't like that feeling."

"I haven't read the info I have on Dinamo Zagreb. I take things one step at a time. I have info on all their games, especially the last two. We had someone following their clash with Hadjuk Slit tonight. Of course we have everything on them and I'll start to study it when I get home tonight."

A

apidrone

Гостин
Нее.. не е ова Мурињо. Тој секогаш се жали на судиските одлуки, од кога тој признава грешки на судијата?

Статус
Затворена за нови мислења.

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom