Фан Клуб : Баерн Минхен

• Креатор на темата 'Никола'
  • Време на започнување
Член од
23 јануари 2016
Мислења
Поени од реакции
za tie pari zaradi klauzulata e no brainer, sigurno i platata nema da mu e visoka za nivni standard. i da ne se pogodi bi mozele verojatno da go prodadat za slicna suma. mnogu pametno raboti bayern so takvite transferi, nosat igraci koi od razni pricini vo momentot nemaat visoka osteta ili se for free, duri i koga se takov profil kade sto znaat deka tesko ke se probijat, pa cesto i da ne se probijat sepak se vo plus. sabitzer na primer go zemaa za 15 milioni, go shitnaa za 19 iako bese rezervist. gravenberch go donesoa za 18,5 milioni i iako so minimalna minutaza go prodadoa za 40 milioni. nianzou go zemaa for free, go shitnaa za 16 milioni. richards isto for free, go shitnaa za 8,5 milioni.

i so uste pomladite apla ocigledno furaat takva politika, nosat igraci za mladinskiot pogon ili vtoriot tim kade sto od start znaes deka nemaat kapacitet nekogas da se probijat vo prviot tim na bayern, igraci koi gi dobivaat gaga ili za sitni sumi, no gi nosat znaejki deka imaat dovolno potencijal za posle da gi prodadat i bez da se probijat kaj niv. dosta fanovi gi kritiziraat deka golem del od igracite ne se probivaat ili od start se gleda deka sportski gledano se slabi transferi, a zaboravaat deka toa verojatno im e biznis model.

Uli Hoeneß

Präsident
Член од
6 август 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
According to @Plettigoal, Bayern Munich is ready to spend more than €70m on Ronald Araujo. Bayern is ready to put a record sum on the table for Araujo. Lucas Hernandez is already a record signing at €80m, and if Bayern gets Araujo's agreement, they would love to sign him.

@Plettigoal: “Aruajo embodies the physical strength that Thomas Tuchel loves and what he wants in this team. It's also why he did everything he could to land Declan Rice last summer. This is not Thomas Tuchel's team yet. However, he wants this to become his team.”

“Likewise, no one can estimate how long Tuchel will remain as Bayern coach. Because if he doesn't win any title this season, I'm convinced he won't be Bayern's coach in the summer. Bayern will turn to Xabi Alonso. But that's a completely different topic.”

“I think we must now acknowledge that Matthijs de Ligt is a great player but unfortunately, he suffers greatly from injuries. Upamecano has proven that he has not developed enough to be able to truly play like Bayern. I think we should also say frankly, that Kim Min-Jae does not meet the expectations. Therefore, from my point of view, I think it is legitimate for Thomas Tuchel to say that we need a centre-back. Although they are looking for a midfielder, the priority is a centre-back.”

Can Araujo play in the number 6 position?

@Plettigoal: “Sure, he can play as a number 6, but he's basically a classic centre-back, but he can also play as a right-back. Thomas Tuchel told him in his phone call: “I see you as a center back. When you come to me, you should also understand that I will sometimes use you as a right back.”

@Plettigoal: “We must be honest. The probability of Araujo relocating is currently less than 10%. But we can also say that if Araujo did not have the primary interest, he would not have answered the phone. So, Araujo listened to that and we also hear clearly that Araujo was impressed by the way Tuchel motivated him. Now it depends on Araujo's opinion and if he says "Bayern, I want to join you!"

@Plettigoal: “[If that is the case] Bayern will give everything [to sign him]. The main problem is that at Barcelona he is an absolute leading player. But we know that Barcelona is short of money. They want to sign Joao Felix and Joao Cancelo. They must generate money from sales. This is the big opportunity for Bayern. Bayern have also got Kane and Mané. No one believed that they could do it. But they succeeded. If they want Araujo, they will get him.”

Член од
14 април 2012
Мислења
Поени од реакции
“I think we must now acknowledge that Matthijs de Ligt is a great player but unfortunately, he suffers greatly from injuries. Upamecano has proven that he has not developed enough to be able to truly play like Bayern. I think we should also say frankly, that Kim Min-Jae does not meet the expectations. Therefore, from my point of view, I think it is legitimate for Thomas Tuchel to say that we need a centre-back. Although they are looking for a midfielder, the priority is a centre-back.”
Според ова, ниту еден ЦБ не е квалитетен/здрав да игра во Баерн?

Uli Hoeneß

Präsident
Член од
6 август 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции

Ни тргна годинава.

Гереиро вчера играч на натпреварот.
Дејвис му падна формата така да треба да си поседи и понатаму на клупата.

Член од
14 август 2022
Мислења
Поени од реакции

Ни тргна годинава.

Гереиро вчера играч на натпреварот.
Дејвис му падна формата така да треба да си поседи и понатаму на клупата.
Ќе го зимате Саша Боеј од Галата. Денес не беше во тимот уопште.

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom