Фан Клуб: Јувентус

DeviAngel

Un vero cavaliere non lascia mai la sua signora
Член од
6 април 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Деви, бетер си од Латас со пропагандава што ја тераш против Конте во темава :LOL:

У реду е, смири нерви знаеме дека не го сакаш :icon_mrgr:
Тука си грешка. Милион пати имам објаснето шо како. Ама секој си сфаќа какоа му одговара. Сликата беше хит некни по нетот...

DeviAngel

Член од
6 април 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Dybala: "They (Inter) were unbeaten, but in Europe the only unbeaten side is Juventus. So many things are said, but now we are the only unbeaten side ... So when it comes to Juventus, sometimes you also need to have a bit of respect. " [JTV]
https://t.co/HyqQzTx0JF

DeviAngel

Член од
6 април 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Paratici: “Cristiano Ronaldo is not leaving Juventus in the summer. Mandzukic? Now we will choose with him the best possible situation. Rakitic? No, the squad is complete. We’ve one of the best squads in Europe. No January signing in the full-back position. Rabiot? He needs time, we have to give him just a little of time.” ⚫⚪ #juventus @khaledalnouss2

DeviAngel

Член од
6 април 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
If you started your football career at 18 & scored 30 goals per season for 22 years, you would retire with 660 goals at the age of 40...

To put that in perspective, Cristiano Ronaldo has 700

DeviAngel

Член од
6 април 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Ronaldo off the field effect on Juventus:

- €58M extra revenue
- 1M Jersey sold
- 40M fans increased worldwide
- 32M fans followed Juve on Insta
- Contract renewal with Jeep which will see Juventus triple the money they are generating now.

He's a brand.

Член од
15 март 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Се враќа ил капитано ? Која функција би ја имал има предпоставки ?

DeviAngel

Член од
6 април 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Juventus reportedly want to renew Wojciech Szczesny’s contract after he attracted interest from Manchester United over the summer.
Juve view the Pole as “one of their prized assets” and now want to tie him down beyond 2021.

Дибала ќе добие нов договор :cuc:

During the week we got Danilo and Ramsey back. As for Douglas and De Sciglio, we have some comforting news from our medical staff, but they’re still training separately.

“I think this team should be ready for both 4-3-3 and 4-3-1-2. The 4-3-1-2 isn’t a simple formation defensively speaking.

“Having said that, we’re doing well in that sense, even if we’re not yet perfect. Depending on the players we have available, we’ll choose between a No 10 and 4-3-3.

“As for Higuain and Dybala, I think they’re both best suited to play Bologna. Matuidi’s the archetypal, useful player on the pitch: he has extraordinary dynamism and physicality and he’s someone who understands situations and knows how to make himself available.

“Even with the return of Danilo, I’ll continue to coach Cuadrado as a full-back. He has good acceleration and qualities to fulfil the role well,
even if he must still improve defensively in an individual sense.

“I’ve preferred to give my defence continuity.
I know Rugani well, he has great potential and one of my objectives this season is recovering him.”

Mario Mandzukic continues to be frozen out by Sarri, but could the striker be reintegrated?

“He isn’t training with us due to an agreement he has with the club. I’m open to anything in the event something changes.”

Член од
2 јули 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Каков интерес за Шчезни бе.
Никогаш во животот Манчестер не бил заинтересиран за Војче.
Манџукич мислам дека е завршена работа за кај нас? Има нешто подетално околу ова?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Scirea

ZARDOZ
Член од
4 август 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Каков интерес за Шчезни бе.
Никогаш во животот Манчестер не бил заинтересиран за Војче.
Манџукич мислам дека е завршена работа за кај нас? Има нешто подетално околу ова?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Големи се шансите во Милан да заврши

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom