Совети за почетници (и појаснување поими)

Член од
2 април 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Јас мислев значат :
Fuck the winners
I am beyond avarage :pos:

Аиде ќе ги додадам сега :)

Potato

Cold hearted
Член од
18 мај 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Hi guys,

the term i would to introduce is "MapControll". Maybe u know it, possiblly not, so at the start a little explanation: We could the term MapControll understand as the way how to prevent beeing ganked on your line at the early phases of the game, to coordinate team ganks and to prepare traps and to prevent them in the rest of the game.

The question is how to do this?

And the answer?

Wards!
Uniqe hero abilities, like watschers, eyes of the forest, rexxar's hawk, visages revenants, even miranas "target stun"
Map hacking (Not recommendet)

But i came here to have a speach of "warding" so lets concentrate on this chapter.

The basics are having a good comprendium about the powerups and the mooving between the lines in the early game.

http://www.eurobattle.net/attachment...7&d=1177006863

In the few games i have played this style of placing wards on the left side of the river is used the most .. but its a optimum utilization. U have anice sight on the rune, but if you are on the sentinels side you would surely have a sight on the creep spot behind and a part of the path wouldnt you? And also scourge players would like to see if a intruder is attempting to gank you, even if he is not comming from the riwer ...
Then the question you would ask is ..
How to do it better?

This way :http://www.eurobattle.net/attachment...8&d=1177006877

Ok, so we managed to have a nice basic MapControll on the left side , so let us move on to the right side, the side which was in the recent wersions a bit changed.

In the past week i found a nice place for the ward and i wouldlike to share it with you!

Ok so here is it:

http://www.eurobattle.net/attachment...6&d=1177525550

Ok so there we have it, a small comment for this image .. As u can see from this ppont of the map you can see the entire roshan area .. (not him self, thats a bit far) but its sufficient because you can see the enemy aproaching roshan and then ... yea u know what to do after
The next plus of this placement is that you can see the next sentinel spot! And thats realy feetch.

For now i would close this.. i got prepared some advanced placement screen shots, but i got to take few more to compleet this and i dont think that this post has much more space left coz of the relatively big sized screens.

Anyway, I hope that all of you found something new/interesting.

And dont forget! MapControll is a important part of a good game, it can tilt the scales for you

Oki guys, so see you soon, and please keep in mind, dont start flaming, pointless arguing. I would be even though happy for your feedback !

~~Staraider~~

Член од
2 април 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Ова нека иде у Про бе,јас толку време играм,па цело време терам други да фрлаат пари за wards :)

АЈде вечер ќе допреведам уште некои работи :)

Potato

Cold hearted
Член од
18 мај 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
За про има подобри места за поставување очи, ова се само основите, затоа ѓи ставив овде : )

Potato

Cold hearted
Член од
18 мај 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Па на секој дота играч треба да му се веќе познати.. Ова е тема за почетници =))

GoD.HateUSaLL

Фар акрос д диштанс
Член од
30 март 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
tuku gi zaboravivte:
Rofl-Rolling on flor laughing :)
Lmfao-Lick my ass out ili Laughing my ass out [moze i 2te..ali ke si razberete sto misli toj so go pishuva od celokupniot muabet ;)]

Na ova ke mi se smeete ali celo vreme se prasuvav sto im znaci koga ke pishat "Y" na gg -.-
Toa bratce ustvari znacelo Yes :)) samo skrateno go pisuvale kako Y -.- no fucking comment -.-
Nie na Conquer y koristevme kako why! i taka e po pravilno odkolku yes ebate!

statusQuO

Модератор
Член од
18 јуни 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Допишани уште некои кратенки,ми треба точно значење на следниве:
FTW
IMBA
FFS

и ако ви текне некој ненабројан во првиот пост,допишете :)
FTW е FOR THE WIN
IMBA e IMBALANCED (као многу сум јак)
FFS e FOR FUCK'S SAKE

Xfire

fino alla fine
Член од
9 август 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Се го заборавам, ова LOL во опширено како беше?

Snicker4e

<3 Basketball
Член од
21 јануари 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Абе од дека да слегнам 1.22 patch за гарена :toe: :toe: :toe:

statusQuO

Модератор
Член од
18 јуни 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
абе зашто ГГ то не ми работи нешто...ми вика IP lookup failed...плех??.. оваа хелп??

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom