Во врска со љубовта: Сакам да ти кажам дека...

Mark Renton

I live by the tune, I die by the book
Член од
12 ноември 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
I want to let you go, but I can't. I can't free you from my mind. It's hard, believe me. It hurts to trust someone that way. I want to let you go, trust me. I want to free my mind, but without you in it, it is not the same. Why does my heart feel this way, why is my soul tightening me, I can't breathe, I can't keep my head straight, I can't think clear. I think I'm becoming insane. Trying not to, but it's hard. Endlessly to love you, but no love back. It hurts to the bone, it reaps my body away. When I think what's waiting for me, yet to see those things. I can't keep it up, I must free myself but It's hard, same as your love for him. If it ever happens I'll be fucking in the sky of happiness, but if not and you go with someone else..I can't even imagine that, but I know that someday will happen. No other girl can pick me up like you do. I want you just for myself, but have never told you that.. I'm scared of losing you and I know that will happen soon. I don't want it to be like this, I must tell you this things, but never would... How can I fix things.. I have to, it hurts.. I love you... Why do I put myself in this positions.. I'm in shit right now.. I have to, please understand.. I'm full of love, but who cares. Who gives a fuck.. :\

Член од
25 јануари 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Тишината најдобро се слуша еве ги и спомените, ми фали нешто друго, среќата како да се изгуби некаде, тоа мало делче е потребно за се да е целосно. Изгледа треба само да се разбудам оти изгледа дека го препливавме половина океан и останавме на средина, а сега е доцна за враќање а да испливаме до крајот... не доаѓа во предвид... гледаш силни бранови има таму невозможно е. Имаше едно срце, беше твое, зар не ти беше доволно тоа за на крајот да го оставиш празно... немо гледаше како и последната капка крв се излива и паѓа на подот оставајќи мала точка.. ова ли го чекаше?

Аеродром

Faithful :)
Член од
15 август 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Ме доведуваш до раб на лудило,психички ме уништи,до кога ќе трае оваа депресија ?Си отиде на одмор,и ме остави да се мачам додека не се вратиш со нови изненадувања.Како и да е,неможам да го замислам повеќе животов без тебе.

Crazy in Love

Here's looking at you kid.
Член од
25 јануари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Ти - затоа што јас сум дебил.

Paranoik

내 ♡, ∞.
Член од
10 август 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Te sakam kolku shto go sakam rasporedot na FEIT za junska sesija. <3

S

Shimamoto-San

Гостин
It's been whole week till now. And I'm afraid to fall asleep. I don't want to see you again in my dreams. I can't take it anymore. I'm on a verge of nervous breakdown.
Tonight, it was everything like the old times, the same old parking lot, the same old faces. Everyone was there. But you weren't.
You weren't there so we could've make everyone laugh like always. I still remember the times when we were hiding from them so we can be alone for one hour, and than our phones would just keep ringing till we turned them off. I still remember the night when i tried to teach you to dance valz there on the parking lot, while everyone laughed their asses off..I still remember when i punched your belly so hard, and you couldn't take a breath for almost 2-3 min. I remember the day when you said you were impressed of how i handle the whole situation and how you were so proud of me.

I remember the night when all of this started, there, on the same parking lot... When I cracked open, and told you everything, even tough you were a total stranger. How you managed to force me, to open myself, i don't know...I also remember, 'that' day, you know... Then you asked me if i'll still love you as i did till then.. So I still remember the night when you told me you weren't sure in your feelings anymore.
I still remember the night when I told you that it is over.I still remember that valentine's day, when instead with her, you spent it with me, crying in the bed until we dried out our eyes..I still remember that night when you called me, and you said that you can't keep living anymore. I can still feel the snowflakes, freezing my face, as i was running to stop you. I still remember that night when i gave you my armband glove, and just a week ago i saw you wearing it while you was with her. I still remember when you said that you want me near you no matter what. I still remember when you introduced me to her... And I remember those nights, we spent, only talking, about us, about our lives, 'bout the world, the society.. like best friends talking to each other while drinking their usual coffee.. I remember all the times you made me cry, like i remember every fucking time i made you cry, and man, there were a lot of times like that.. I remember the day when you told me i was only a follower, i remember like it was yesterday, 'cause now I know how wrong you were. And i remember how the smile on your face slowly vanished...Now you are just a ghost. Ghost, who just keeps running in my dreams. A sad man whose life has been sucked out from his heart. A sad desperate selfish man left all alone.
I just don't get it. I thought everything was over. Maybe it is. Maybe this is just a moment of loneliness.. Maybe it's the pms. But tonight i'm thinking of you. Do you think of me too? I know you do. I know every now and then when you are with her, I cross your mind, and remind you of the times you were alive...
p.s. I don't love you anymore. I love the old you. But the old you is nowhere to be found.

Член од
6 септември 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Со неколку промили алкохол во крвта ќе кажам дека вечерва стварно ми недостигаше, кога отидов таму да те барам и во мислите со оваа мислев дека ќе одлепам на цело...но ти не беше таму па продолжив да точам алкохол во моите вени и светна дека музиката во главата ми е подобра за разлика од таа што свири во ноќниот бар па продолжив со мавањето на главата во ритамот на музиката и кога ги затварав на момент очите ти беше до мене....но сепак кратко беше, ги затворив за подолго време а кога ги отворив над мене стоеа моите другари кои ме пљускаа ладна вода в'лицето за да ме освежат и сватив дека сум бил во несвест - само и само да бидам подолго со тебе и си реков: повеќе не пиам = повеќе не љубам.

HEATHY

BARCA!
Член од
21 јуни 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
дека едвај ги чекам наредните неколку денови!

Член од
13 септември 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Everything with you is better than anything without you. I'm better with you.
I've never been sure about anything except you. I'm sure about you. I love you.

?

Гостин
На бога камења не сме фрлале, од други повеке не сме грешеле, со една надеж, за трошка љубов за малку среќа живееме...

Mike_Cor

Истражувач
Член од
8 мај 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
многу заебано се осеќам кога ќе кажам нешто непромислено со кое што најмалку сум сакал да те навредам.. :/ Сум го кажал онака, без да размислам дека може да биде "претерано" глупаво и може да те онерасположи.. а после тоа, жалам...

Член од
20 август 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Сакам да кажам мн. фино од тебе што секој пат кога и да се видиме совршено ме потсетуваш зашо не сум со тебе.

Член од
14 мај 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Се што треба и не треба да знаеш веќе ти кажав. Ако си заборавил, значи не ти било важно. Ако го игнорираш, значи ме поднесуваш. Ако почнам да се повторувам значи веќе сум too old to die young. Ако најдеш смисол во горното, значи наоѓаш смисол во нас. Ако наоѓаш смисол во нас, научи ме да најдам и јас.

Џ.

Ќутам на различни теми!
Член од
14 јули 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Делуваш на мене како Poison Ivy на Batman, како Joker на Harley Quinn (само шо Harley Quinn секогаш знај за сите скриени наери на Joker ама се прај на 3 и пол и секогаш има план Б, а јас немам).
А баш сакам да бидам Wonder Woman и да ја имам нејзината Lasso of truth моќ кога сум со тебе за да те присилам да ја зборуваш вистината.
Ама наместо Wonder Woman јас полека, полека се претварам во Crazy Jane and that's not good at all.

Shit ... I talk too much .

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom