Статус
Затворена за нови мислења.

Johnny B

Misogynist, racist, anti woke
Член од
15 февруари 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Н`Зогбиа а закон играч море другари. Погребњаковци и Кержаковци се преисфорсирани уште одамна. Дигнаа паника, нит првиот се снајде во нова средина, нит вториот.
Да си ми здрав и жив!!!! Не знам оти ама уверен сум дека ќе земеме јак играч во Јануари!!! Не поврзаа со многумина .....Јанг,Арда,Мата,Руиз,Н зогбиа ,Пајет,Марин, итн па се поуверен сум дека ќе лапнеме некое закон крило!!!! А за бек и шпиц ќе почекаме!!!!

--- надополнето ---

Каков Н зогбиа само Мата е спасот или Арда.:smir:
Кој било од тројцата!!! И да не заборавам за на лето Бен Арфа!! Верувам нема да ми замерите но сеуште сакам некој технички поткован играч во тимот!!!! ЗАтоа барам вакви!!!

Член од
13 август 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Да си ми здрав и жив!!!! Не знам оти ама уверен сум дека ќе земеме јак играч во Јануари!!! Не поврзаа со многумина .....Јанг,Арда,Мата,Руиз,Н зогбиа ,Пајет,Марин, итн па се поуверен сум дека ќе лапнеме некое закон крило!!!! А за бек и шпиц ќе почекаме!!!!

--- надополнето ---

Кој било од тројцата!!! И да не заборавам за на лето Бен Арфа!! Верувам нема да ми замерите но сеуште сакам некој технички поткован играч во тимот!!!! ЗАтоа барам вакви!!!

После онаква повреда никој не е ист.... То, ние, ганерите од искуство го кажваме, иако би сакал Бен Арфа да го видам во некој друг клуб како ќе се снајде :)

Johnny B

Член од
15 февруари 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
После онаква повреда никој не е ист.... То, ние, ганерите од искуство го кажваме, иако би сакал Бен Арфа да го видам во некој друг клуб како ќе се снајде :)
Знам...ама сепак мислам дека момчево може да се врати!!!

--- надополнето ---

Ајде ....почнувајте!
Со овој состав.......не знам!!! Тешко!!!
Не ми се ни коментира!!!

--- надополнето ---

Нашиот е појак ....оној за турнирот што е!!!!

Член од
29 август 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Искрено мислам дека Стоук е подобар тим од Виган( особено на домашен терен) и ќе биде многу тешко за победа...Гледам дека ќе имаме дефанзивна формација со Паулсен и Лукас, така да победата ќе биде луксуз денес...мораме да го сочуваме голот, па да ги нападнеме. Ако Ливерпул загуби, тешко дека ќе се врати во позитива...овој натпревар би го типувал од 0-1 гол, тој гол само да го даде Ливерпул.

Gojak YNWA

Ракот на Хелси
Член од
12 јануари 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Чим примивме од Виган гол од Стоук 1000% примаме со Џонс и Фулер напред. И у никој случај не очекувам победа затоа што мислам дека Рој ќе иде на нерешено. Се согласувам со членот над мене што вика дека Стоук се подобри од Виган и минимален пораз воопшто нема да ме зачуди( за жал).

Johnny B

Член од
15 февруари 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Абе ќе тепаме!!!!! Ненормални сме ние.......се е можно со нас!!! Затоа без гајле!! Бтв ФутСолџер спремај се за менаџерската позиција.......ќе имаш 2 колешки со тебе како менаџерски тим!!!

superstarpizza

Unsurpassed Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels
Член од
20 септември 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
abe koj polsen koj grk.....standard treskaat gluposti ovie od guardian...minimum 2-3 imaat gresni....a dokolku stvarno bide ovaa...tesko nas :/
Па да ти кажам право..... оваа сезона не се го згрешиле составо!

Дури ни формацијата не ја згрешиле до сега!

Инаку...... ептен се влошила ситуацијата помегу Џонсон и Хоџсон!

Hodgson tells Liverpool FC's Glen Johnson: Start playing like England right-back
Nov 13 2010 By Ian Doyle, Daily Post

ROY HODGSON has challenged Glen Johnson to start producing displays befitting an England right-back after expressing disappointment at the Liverpool FC defender’s form this season.

Johnson suffered a difficult end to the previous campaign and has continued to underwhelm for his club under Hodgson’s tutelage.

The 26-year-old has not been helped by injury in recent weeks and will sit out this evening’s Premier League trip to Stoke City with an adductor problem.

Jamie Carragher and Martin Kelly have deputised at right-back with the latter staking his claim with a fine display on his first league start against Chelsea last Sunday.

And Hodgson admits concerns over Johnson’s form means it is by no means a certainty the former Chelsea and Portsmouth man will step straight back into the team.

“He’s the England right-back, and if he plays like that one would expect him to come back in,” said the 63-year-old. “But then he’d have to play like the England right-back and up to now, to be quite frank, he’s not performed – very often at least – to the level I’d expect of him.

“You would have to ask him the question ‘do you think you’re playing at top form and are you playing like the best right-back in the country for your club?’

“If he says yes, obviously we will have to agree to differ, if he says no, then you’d have to ask the question why not.”

Meanwhile, Pepe Reina has dismissed reports yesterday he wants to leave Liverpool, stating he’s fully committed to his long-term contract.

“I have not told the manager that I wish to leave in January or at any time,” said Reina. “I have seen a newspaper has made this suggestion. It is completely untrue.

“It is important our fans know this. I have a long-term contract at the club and am fully committed to the club. We will not be distracted by inaccurate media speculation.”

Johnson is joined on the sidelines once again by Joe Cole and Daniel Agger, with hamstring and calf problems respectively.

Hodgson is hopeful Sotirios Kyrgiakos, who scored in the 1-1 draw at the Britannia Stadium last season, will be available tonight after missing the last two games; reserve keeper Brad Jones should return to the bench.

--- надополнето ---

Reina: I'm fully committed
12th Nov 2010 - Latest News

Pepe Reina today dismissed media reports claiming he has told Roy Hodgson he wants to leave Liverpool.

The Spain international exclusively told Liverpoolfc.tv: "I have seen a newspaper has made this suggestion. It is completely untrue.

"I have not told the manager that I wish to leave in January, or at any other time. It is important our fans know this.

"I have a long-term contract at Liverpool and I am fully committed to the club.

"Our new owner met me and some of the other players last week and I was very happy with what he told me."

Reina, who has played in 18 of the Reds' 21 games this season, added: "The entire squad and staff are working very hard to get us back competing at the top of the table. We will not be distracted by inaccurate media speculation."

--- надополнето ---

Roy hails award winner Soto
12th Nov 2010 - Latest News

Roy Hodgson today commended the decision of fans to award Sotirios Kyrgiakos the Standard Chartered LFC Player of the Month for October.

The Greek defender tallied 61 per cent of your vote on this website following a string of imperious displays at the back.

He made five appearances throughout a month in which the Reds returned to form, scoring in the victory over Blackburn.

Hodgson told Liverpoolfc.tv: "He's done very well. He's given some very dominant performances and he's got to be very, very happy with his season so far.

"I think this is deserved. He scored an important goal and has been a dominant figure.

"There have been other players who've done well but I think Soto is one of those guys who doesn't always get the plaudits. Steven Gerrard, Fernando Torres and Pepe Reina get plenty, so it's nice that it can be shared out among other deserving members of the team."

Reina came second this month with 13 per cent of the vote, followed by Steven Gerrard in third with eight per cent.

Every month you'll get the chance to vote for the Standard Chartered award - and the winner will be presented with a brand new trophy courtesy of our main club sponsor.

--- надополнето ---

Добра атмосфера во тимот!

Член од
18 август 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
“I have not told the manager that I wish to leave in January or at any time,” said Reina. “I have seen a newspaper has made this suggestion. It is completely untrue.

“It is important our fans know this. I have a long-term contract at the club and am fully committed to the club. We will not be distracted by inaccurate media speculation.”

superstarpizza

Член од
20 септември 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции

Pepe Reina for captain!:bravo:
:eek:lee:

superstarpizza

Член од
20 септември 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Без Џонсон?

Џонсон сега за сега е повреден, но и покрај тоа тој не би играл.... имал некои недоразбирања со Хоџсон односно критика од него дека премалку се залагал!

Член од
13 декември 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Јас уште не можам да сватам што се случи со Меирелеш на последната утакмица?
Ако е повреден, разбирам зошто Поулсен; инаку не.

Статус
Затворена за нови мислења.

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom