Статус
Затворена за нови мислења.

G@rfielD

Модератор
Член од
10 февруари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
David Trezeguet has ended the uncertainty surrounding his future by declaring he wants to stay with Juventus next season as well.

The striker had hinted at offers from Barcelona, Arsenal and other big European teams, claiming that after seven seasons with the Bianconeri he was ready for a new experience. However, after today's 1-1 draw with Albinoleffe, he made a surprising announcement.

”I feel very close to this jersey after seven years at the club and I want to stay here,” Trezeguet told journalists. "Even if we do not reach the Champions League, that does not matter. I knew this was the situation and am ready to accept this sacrifice. In fact, if we don’t have European commitments, it will be easier for us to challenge for the Scudetto next season.”
The Bianconeri are not yet certain of promotion to Serie A, as after today’s draw their lead at the top of the table was cut to just four points.
Talking about that game, he said: ”It’s a shame we were unable to beat Albinoleffe. Unfortunately we met with a side that decided not to play, preferring instead to close down all our spaces.”

THE_PIRAT

Avanti Formica atomica!
Член од
14 февруари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
ја прочитав у весник дека лука тони 100% доаѓа у јуве па да се надеваме дека ке шиба голови како претходната сезона

JOE

Пелистер Битола
Член од
31 март 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
nema za zal da dojdi zatoa sto sakal od narednata sezona da igral vo liga na sampioni taka da vo igra se Klose,Huntelar,Saviola i drugi

^^GoRiLLaZ^^

Happiness...?
Член од
25 јануари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Trez: I'm staying in Turin
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]David Trezeguet has ended his uncertainty over the future by[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular] declaring he wants to stay with Juventus next season.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular] [/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]The Frenchman had continually hinted at offers from Barcelona, Arsenal and other big European sides, noting that he had been in Turin for seven years and was eager for a change of scenery.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]However, after today’s 1-1 Serie B draw with Albinoleffe, he made a surpris[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular] announcement.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“I feel very close to this jersey after seven years at the club and I want to stay here,” Trez told journalists.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“Even if we do not reach the Champions League, that does not matter. I knew this was the situation and am ready to accept this sacrifice.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“In fact, if we don’t have European commitments, it will be easier for us to challenge for the Scudetto next season.”
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]The Bianconeri are not yet certain of promotion into Serie A, as today’s draw cut their lead at the top of the table to just four points.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“It’s a shame we were unable to beat Albinoleffe. Unfortunately we met with a side that decided not to play, preferring instead to close down all our spaces.”[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Buffon ready to quit Juve[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Gianluigi Buffon has warned Juventus he could seek a summer move after confessing: “I do miss the Champions League.”
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“I haven’t actually made a decision on my future yet,” the goalkeeper told Sky Italia television. “Even if I did decide to stay, it is Juve, hardly Canicatti’ in the amateur League. With all due respect, we are still talking about the most important club in Italy.”
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Buffon was one of the first to pledge his help to the Bianconeri following their demotion last summer, but also pointed out that he had been ready to move on and seek new motivation before the Calciopoli scandal.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“Lately I am watching the Champions League with a little more interest. I have to admit I do miss it a little bit and feel the desire to compete at that level again.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“That could influence my decision for the future, but it is not everything. If I were to choose a club just for the city life, then I won’t move from Turin. This is a place that allows you to live like a normal person and there aren’t many of those now.”
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]The World Cup winner has been a named transfer target for Inter, Milan and Real Madrid, but he is keeping his cards close to his chest.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“Objectively speaking, Inter are the strongest side out there at the moment and could win for the next few years, but a choice of club involves so many issues and rapports. You’d have to evaluate thousands of pro and cons.”[/FONT]

Billa Bong

I love Basketball
Член од
14 август 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции
^^GoriLLaZ^^ напиша:
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Trez: I'm staying in Turin
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]David Trezeguet has ended his uncertainty over the future by[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular] declaring he wants to stay with Juventus next season.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular] [/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]The Frenchman had continually hinted at offers from Barcelona, Arsenal and other big European sides, noting that he had been in Turin for seven years and was eager for a change of scenery.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]However, after today’s 1-1 Serie B draw with Albinoleffe, he made a surpris[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular] announcement.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“I feel very close to this jersey after seven years at the club and I want to stay here,” Trez told journalists.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“Even if we do not reach the Champions League, that does not matter. I knew this was the situation and am ready to accept this sacrifice.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“In fact, if we don’t have European commitments, it will be easier for us to challenge for the Scudetto next season.”
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]The Bianconeri are not yet certain of promotion into Serie A, as today’s draw cut their lead at the top of the table to just four points.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“It’s a shame we were unable to beat Albinoleffe. Unfortunately we met with a side that decided not to play, preferring instead to close down all our spaces.”[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Buffon ready to quit Juve[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Gianluigi Buffon has warned Juventus he could seek a summer move after confessing: “I do miss the Champions League.”
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“I haven’t actually made a decision on my future yet,” the goalkeeper told Sky Italia television. “Even if I did decide to stay, it is Juve, hardly Canicatti’ in the amateur League. With all due respect, we are still talking about the most important club in Italy.”
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Buffon was one of the first to pledge his help to the Bianconeri following their demotion last summer, but also pointed out that he had been ready to move on and seek new motivation before the Calciopoli scandal.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“Lately I am watching the Champions League with a little more interest. I have to admit I do miss it a little bit and feel the desire to compete at that level again.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“That could influence my decision for the future, but it is not everything. If I were to choose a club just for the city life, then I won’t move from Turin. This is a place that allows you to live like a normal person and there aren’t many of those now.”
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]The World Cup winner has been a named transfer target for Inter, Milan and Real Madrid, but he is keeping his cards close to his chest.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“Objectively speaking, Inter are the strongest side out there at the moment and could win for the next few years, but a choice of club involves so many issues and rapports. You’d have to evaluate thousands of pro and cons.”[/FONT]
Абе добро е ова што ке остане Трезеге ама Буфон ако си отиде ништо не праиме:nesum:

THE_PIRAT

Avanti Formica atomica!
Член од
14 февруари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
се шпекулира дека дида ке бида замена за буфон ама според мене за него нема место во тимот:nenene:

JOE

Пелистер Битола
Член од
31 март 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Ne be DIDA kade be Mesecar e sega pojma nema od branenje:nenene:

Billa Bong

I love Basketball
Член од
14 август 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции
JOE напиша:
Ne be DIDA kade be Mesecar e sega pojma nema od branenje:nenene:
И да знаеш дека нема се послабо и послабо брани не ни треба таков голман:nesum:

Член од
8 февруари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
па нормално кога се Дрогира

G@rfielD

Модератор
Член од
10 февруари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Абе што ви е на вас, Буфон останува. Гаранрирам. Неговата иднина е црно бела и никаква друга!:pehar:

Член од
6 февруари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
I ja mislam deka ke ostane...Juve sve ke napravi Buffon da ostane zashto e najdobar!!

Член од
25 јануари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Ако не остане ке одам и ке го стрелам .. ! Сега мора да се оди на победа .. Јуве тхе Бест .. !!

Член од
20 март 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Прво Буфон изјави дека му недостига лигата на шампионите и дека сака да игра таму. Во право си е чоекот еден од најдобрите голмани во светот ако не и најдобар а да си ја упропастува кариерата во сериа Б. Најверојатно после се почестите киксови на Дида, Буфон ке биде негов наследник. Иако попрво би сакал да дојде во Интер но како брани Ж. Цезар во последно време по по по панТериШте :).
Друго да ви честитам на бодот против [SIZE=-1]ALBINOLEFFE хахаха и ајде другото коло со Наполи ''играте'' епа нека ви биди наздравје уште од сеа ви кажувам не се летајте на 1 оти ке ве реши Calaio :)
Forza NaPoLi!!!!
:)
[/SIZE]

Don Corleone

I'll make you an offer you cannot refuse
Член од
8 април 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Јован шо прајш филмој бе. Јуве в година се враќа во прва лига и станва шампион (пошто во калчото нема тим шо можи да ги запри), а за две години и во лига на шампиони. Незнам како можиш да навиваш за тим шо во последните 25 години има освоено 1 титула уствари 2 со она од лани, изгледа само така Интер можи титула да земи.

Член од
3 март 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции
jove_bt напиша:
Прво Буфон изјави дека му недостига лигата на шампионите и дека сака да игра таму. Во право си е чоекот еден од најдобрите голмани во светот ако не и најдобар а да си ја упропастува кариерата во сериа Б. Најверојатно после се почестите киксови на Дида, Буфон ке биде негов наследник. Иако попрво би сакал да дојде во Интер но како брани Ж. Цезар во последно време по по по панТериШте :).
Друго да ви честитам на бодот против [SIZE=-1]ALBINOLEFFE хахаха и ајде другото коло со Наполи ''играте'' епа нека ви биди наздравје уште од сеа ви кажувам не се летајте на 1 оти ке ве реши Calaio :)
Forza NaPoLi!!!!
:)
[/SIZE]
OOOOOOOO кутри интераши, немаат што да прават па за Јуве кењаат. Знам како ви е, незаслужена титула лани, а годинава само зашо Лацио и Милан имаа бодовни казни, башка Рома имаше мислам забрана за трансфери еден период. Него да ви го честитам бодот и на вас, против Реџина беше? Ц ц ц ц Џиандоменико Место и компанија :), ај читам ќе сте го купеле до година така да не се грижи. Особено не се грижи за Јуве, Наполи нема да ни праи многу проблеми, не кога сме ваков клуб, што го водат фанови, каде што играчите од љубов останаа и во серие б, кај што навивачите го даваат срцето за клубот и идат на утакмица само ради фудбалот, не ко некои искомплексирани неонацистички дечишта што ги полнат вашите трибини, Курва норд :tapp:.

Него и да си иде Буфон, ќе го наполни трансфер буџетот и башка висока плата зема. Тука е Миранте а има и други добри како Амелиа што можат да се купат за петтина од цената на Буфон. Не се грижам многу јас, само Дел Пиеро да остане. Тој ни е иконата, другите не се битни...добро де може Киелини и Балцарети да ги задржат, барем за бековските позиции да не се грижиме со нив.

Статус
Затворена за нови мислења.

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom