Поука на денот

Bodhidharma

Член од
17 септември 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Joshu began the study of Zen when he was sixty years old and continued until he was eighty, when he realized Zen.
He taught from the age of eighty until he was one hundred and twenty.

A student once asked him: "If I haven't anything in my mind, what shall I do?"

Joshu replied: "Throw it out."

"But if I haven't anything, how can I throw it out?" continued the questioner.

"Well," said Joshu, "then carry it out."

Bodhidharma

Член од
17 септември 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
The true rebel is not merely a rager against the machine or campus malcontent. He is a student of oppression, repression and slavery. He allows the forces he despises and opposes to be his best tutors, and he observes these forces closely in order to become minutely aware of their nature. He examines the anatomy of tyranny and comes to know cruelty, sadism, violence, injustice, and destruction intimately. The rebel capable of effecting radical change must first become a walking encyclopedia of evil. He must be familiar with every nuance of the architecture of psychic and social control, and see clearly how the latter form of control arises from the former....

Ipsissimus

P.I.
Член од
23 јули 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Don’t be proud of your knowledge,
Consult the ignorant and the wise;
The limits of art are not reached,
No artist's skills are perfect;
Good speech is more hidden than greenstone,
Yet may be found among maids at the grindstones.

~ The Maxims of Ptahhotep
Egypt, Middle Kingdom

MIKI1

Поставувач на неодговорени прашања.
Член од
10 јануари 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
„Лажната мисла е почеток на злото„.
Од „стотката„ од Св. Игнатиј Брјанчанинов.

Ipsissimus

P.I.
Член од
23 јули 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
“Doubt as sin. — Christianity has done its utmost to close the circle and declared even doubt to be sin. One is supposed to be cast into belief without reason, by a miracle, and from then on to swim in it as in the brightest and least ambiguous of elements: even a glance towards land, even the thought that one perhaps exists for something else as well as swimming, even the slightest impulse of our amphibious nature — is sin! And notice that all this means that the foundation of belief and all reflection on its origin is likewise excluded as sinful. What is wanted are blindness and intoxication and an eternal song over the waves in which reason has drowned.”

Friedrich Nietzsche, Daybreak: Thoughts on the Prejudices of Morality[DOUBLEPOST=1426714536][/DOUBLEPOST]People desire to separate their worlds into polarities of dark and light, ugly and beautiful, good and evil, right and wrong, inside and outside. Polarities serve us in our learning and growth, but as souls we are all.

Joy Page

Последно уредено:

MIKI1

Поставувач на неодговорени прашања.
Член од
10 јануари 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
„Знаењето за доброто и злото е поставено во совеста од сите луѓе„. - од „стотката„ од Св. Игнатиј Брјанчанинов.

Ipsissimus

P.I.
Член од
23 јули 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
“If we never experience the chill of a dark winter, it is very unlikely that we will ever cherish the warmth of a bright summer’s day. Nothing stimulates our appetite for the simple joys of life more than the starvation caused by sadness or desperation. In order to complete our amazing life journey successfully, it is vital that we turn each and every dark tear into a pearl of wisdom, and find the blessing in every curse.”

Anthon St. Maarten

Ipsissimus

P.I.
Член од
23 јули 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
"Разликата помеѓу Мајстор на Храмот и Црниот Брат е тоа што Мајсторот знае дека тој е Центар на Универзумот за себе, но истовремено разбира дека истата работа е вистина за кое било друго битие. Црниот Брат знае дека тој е Центар на Универзумот, но не разбира дека истото важи и за другите. За сите други. Уште повеќе, тој не ни сака да разбере. Тој го објаснува било чие манифестирање на самостојнист како напад на својот углед. Намерите на Црниот Брат обично се најдобри. Тој ви сака среќа. Но бидејќи неговата дефиниција на вашата среќа е заснована на она што тој смета дека е најдобро за вас, затоа тој може да ви причини многу зла со обидувањето да ви помогне."

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom