Поени од реакции
Шоуто на Труман. Интересен филм иако го гледам по 100-ти пат

Член од
30 јули 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Валканиот Хари (1970 година)
на кратко ..
In the year 1971, San Francisco faces the terror of a maniac known as Scorpio- who snipes at innocent victims and demands ransom through notes left at the scene of the crime. Inspector Harry Callahan (known as Dirty Harry by his peers through his reputation handling of homicidal cases) is assigned to the case along with his newest partner Inspector Chico Gonzalez to track down Scorpio and stop him. Using humiliation and cat and mouse type of games against Callahan, Scorpio is put to the test with the cop with a dirty attitude.

И неговата изјава-реплика баш на оваа слика..

I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

Стар филм ,али страшно добар ..!!!

Medea

Облинеса
Член од
25 април 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Револвер-на Гај Ричи мислам е.

Член од
20 март 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Од кој рипер го симна?
-Ја зедов верзијата на Mudbrick(A KRG-KVCD), катастрофа е. Како слајд шоу... дај подобар торент.

Валканиот Хари (1970 година)
на кратко ..
In the year 1971, San Francisco faces the terror of a maniac known as Scorpio- who snipes at innocent victims and demands ransom through notes left at the scene of the crime. Inspector Harry Callahan (known as Dirty Harry by his peers through his reputation handling of homicidal cases) is assigned to the case along with his newest partner Inspector Chico Gonzalez to track down Scorpio and stop him. Using humiliation and cat and mouse type of games against Callahan, Scorpio is put to the test with the cop with a dirty attitude.

И неговата изјава-реплика баш на оваа слика..

I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

Стар филм ,али страшно добар ..!!!
Да, да одличен избор одамна не сум го гледал и баш вчера го ставив на download.

А, јас?
Silent hill, приморан бев ама па сепак, не е лош филмот. Интересно, необично, малце да сменам. :)

Mandy

~Carpe florem~
Член од
26 февруари 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции
"Fun with Dick and Jane":pos::pos::pos:
многу луд филм, ме пресмеа!

ФлоуБТ

Потпис: Clever Bastard
Член од
17 февруари 2008