Статус
Затворена за нови мислења.

ВМРО

Loved By Few, Hated By Many, Respected By All
Член од
12 септември 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Ај малку да се свртиме накај северниот сосед и да ја видиме неговата политика кон Македонија во минатото и денес! Затоа што гледам сите дебати се на тема Бугарија, дај малку да се осврнеме и на другиот проблем!

ВМРО

Loved By Few, Hated By Many, Respected By All
Член од
12 септември 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Оставам вие да си кажете што имате, да видам дали само читате за злосторствата на бугарите или пак нешто и за северњациве?

Член од
10 јуни 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
мора брат да ја поттикниш темата некако инаку, бадијала ти е...

Член од
6 февруари 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Не гледам никаков проблем со Србија (освен во минатото) : безгласна буква со трул систем, политика и инфраструктура... Моментално не се ништо повеќе од Македонија :wink:

Сума сумарум : мање од ништа :arrow:

Член од
14 март 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
martine,
u are such a bore, i already gave u answer on those serbian writings but u still insist on those stupidities, so i ll do it again, for others, to cut off that shit once for all. serbain policy of that time considered macedonian name as something unslavic(greek) so they sow declaring of macedonians as macedonians as threat for de-slavication of macedonia. thats why they supported bulgarian claims on bulgarshtina na makedoncite. later, when they sow that bulgarian propaganda through exarchate have bigger appetite, claiming even kosovo and south serbia to be bulgarian, they introduced their own thesis of macedonians being serbians. firstone, who shamly admited that macedonians are nothing but a macedonians was jovan cvijic.

Член од
14 март 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
serbia recognized macedonian state and macedonian nation and serbia have no pretension on macedonia anymore. as soon as it stays this way case is dismissed. before that, serbian policy in macedonia was bad as greek and bulgarian too. they did many attrocities in macedonia and thats the historic fact.

Член од
19 јули 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
nitkov напиша:
... they supported bulgarian claims on bulgarshtina na makedoncite...
what claims ? what bulgarshtina ?

When those articles were written whole Bulgaria was still under the Turks .

according to one of your other posts Bulgarians at that time were declaring as either serbs or greeks and they even didn't exist at all ...

Which one of your statements should i believe, nikica ?

p.s. Also mind that some of the sources are not serbian but croatian ...

Putovanja po Balkanskom poluotoku XVI vieku. Napisa pravi chlan Dr P.Matkovich. Rad CXXXV. U Zagrebu.

"Struga, vele, da je varosh, dapache selo, prvo je mjesto u Bugarskoj, proteche ju rjechica, koja da iztjeche iz jezera Ohridskago" (str.30).

"Dne 23. hrenuvshi dalje prispjeli su dobrim putem u 19 ura u Monastir(Monastirio); to je bugarska varosh, vrlo naseljena, imajucha, kako se pricha, 1500 kucha "(str. 31).
tell me what was the reason the Croats wrote about Bulgarians,Bulgaria, Bulgarska zemja, Bulgarski grad and not about Macedonians, Macedonia, etc. ?

S

Svetovid

Гостин
Hey mongoloid d ya have a fucking clue where's Bitola on this map, eh chuvash?

When the mongoloid band of retarded chuvash chieftain, the dirty shit eating dog asparoukh settled NORTH OF THE BALKAN RANGE and when they where still barking, instead of speaking, Bitola was a great town, a fortress on Via Egnatia. Or do you dare to claim that "the great bulgarian mason builders who were building towns from stones" founded it? You dumb fuck, you make me sick. Go fuck a mare, or something.

Sinisa

libertad o muerte
Член од
27 август 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Macedalien напиша:
Не гледам никаков проблем со Србија (освен во минатото) : безгласна буква со трул систем, политика и инфраструктура... Моментално не се ништо повеќе од Македонија :wink:

Сума сумарум : мање од ништа :arrow:
Слажем се потпуно с тобом. Ама надам се да не мислиш да би Македонија имала проблем са Србијом кад би Србија имала здрав систем, политику и инфраструктуру. То некако може имплицитно да се закључи из твог поста. Ја мислим да цео регион што пре треба да искорачи напред и да нам тако свима може бити боље. :wink:

Член од
19 јули 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
S

Svetovid

Гостин
The same as yours had to do with the topic, any topic. All your posts here torbesh are just puny attempts of pathetic little chuvash propaganda coming from a weak mongoloid mind. You chuvashs disgust me :pov:

Член од
19 јули 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Svetovid напиша:
The same as yours had to do with the topic, any topic. All your posts here torbesh are just puny attempts of pathetic little chuvash propaganda coming from a weak mongoloid mind. You chuvashs disgust me :pov:
i agree - "Srbski dnevnik" or " Srbski Novosti " has nothing to do with the thread topic , you're soooo right ! :lud:

S

Svetovid

Гостин
BTW thanks for the maps mongol, I'll post em for ya

Scuse me I'll continue in Macedonia and I am sure you won't have problems following me.
Ovie mapi сe od bolgarskoto zavladeuvanje so Makedonija i Srbija koe bilo okolu eden vek! Kaj nas turcite bea 5 veka pa nie ne stanavme turci, zashto bi sakale da bideme nekakva mongoloidna surija. Osven toa kakao sho mozhe da se vidi od mapive pogore, vo sostavot na ovaa chuvashka drzhava vleguvala i Srbija, no ne gledam nekoj da tvrdi deka i tie se bolgari!

Член од
19 јули 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Svetovid напиша:
BTW thanks for the maps mongol, I'll post em for ya

Scuse me I'll continue in Macedonia and I am sure you won't have problems following me.
Ovie mapi сe od bolgarskoto zavladeuvanje so Makedonija i Srbija koe bilo okolu eden vek! Kaj nas turcite bea 5 veka pa nie ne stanavme turci, zashto bi sakale da bideme nekakva mongoloidna surija. Osven toa kakao sho mozhe da se vidi od mapive pogore, vo sostavot na ovaa chuvashka drzhava vleguvala i Srbija, no ne gledam nekoj da tvrdi deka i tie se bolgari!
ok , the time is a lot longer if you consider that map too :

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/2821/sa4jw.jpg

yes , Bulgaria conquered Serbia several times ... and yes Bulgarians defeated the serbs in a lot of wars ....
Bulgaria also fought with Byzantia(many times) , Croatia , the Avars , the Magyars, the Tatars, the knjaz Rostislav's russians, the Crussaders and the Latin empire , and that's it in the middle ages ...
no more nations or kingdoms or people !

i think this is all i can say considering the thread topic .

All the best to you too !

Статус
Затворена за нови мислења.

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom