Hi5 - најзабеганите ликови кои заслужуваат ремет!

Статус
Затворена за нови мислења.

bowl

Член од
30 јануари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
На машко ми личи

Ilumious

Патник, педер, поет, администратор, масон
Член од
29 јануари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Кајганџии, огледајте се на дедово :)

курајбер

млад, потентен
Член од
29 јануари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Освен ако не му се внуки ке се зеам да се убијам :):)

Tonchie

BATTERY +
Член од
15 јуни 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Можда се спонзоруши, за такви не треба ич да се секираш, бидејќи ни тие не се секираат за тебе :wink:

\m/arko

A place where the beer flows like wine...
Член од
15 јануари 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Интересно ми е чичево, посебно неговото познавање на англиски јазик.

I'm dipl. eng who loves the profession and the friendships. One says I'm a good man. Always I wish the friendship, particularly with the girls, and I hope that I should meet the girl real. Because I'm an engineer of Electronics I have a great knowledge of the computers and Internet. So I can help you if you have problems with the computers. Also my love is the Philosophy. I have read many books of Philosopher and on this manner philosophic I explain the unknown of today in the life with my new reflections to the future. I like that the things be moved in sense positive, and that they don't be weird because the time objectif move. I'm not a mover immovable where all changes about me, but me not, but I like to be an active subject in the movement.
Always I'm for different cultures and ways of life, because only in this manner we can move to the discovery of the unknown who is our purpose in the life. Such duty has the science.
All peoples are equal without on the greatness. Everybody can give some different. I link this with the law of nature: "law for equiparticipation of energy by degree of liberty" independently from the size of the molecule. All molecules have same energy. For this reason I order to all. ALSO GIVE THE FREEDOM TO THE SMALL PEOPLE. ONLY YOU WILL GET
It exists still things to say, because we have not yet overtaken the truth absolute, what I say on Radio in the emissions of contact. For example for egoism and altruism. It needs to exist an equilibrium between them. It exists a flow, similarly as in the law in physics. We are the body, where we accept and we give. If exists a disequilibrium between the input and output similarly at the laws of physics, in this case one disturb the flow, here at the man one appears the feelings. In the dependency of the difference of the output and the input the feelings are egoistic or altruistic. It exists still appearances to explain. So I can explain you the unknown in your life in the chat rooms or by E-mail. Therefore I wait you. Bye to the meeting with you.

OTHER THINGS INTERESTING YOU WILL FIND ALSO ON MY HOMEPAGE.
If you write me I can tell you this address.
your dragan733

Tonchie

BATTERY +
Член од
15 јуни 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции

Majmunce

~LiFe Depends On The Way We Look It~
Член од
2 мај 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
:vozbud:

малку и женските да плакнат очи

Ilumious

Патник, педер, поет, администратор, масон
Член од
29 јануари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Ajмо, кој сака да ја теши Рада, тука!

А инаку типов погоре не ми го фаќа окото. Би му рекла : Is that all you got?

Статус
Затворена за нови мислења.

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom