Што се деси бе со овој, баш беше добро крило-бек пред некоја година. :confused:

Uli Hoeneß

Präsident
Член од
6 август 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Често се повредува и земаше голема плата во Хамбург и затоа не му го продолжија договорот.

Само што прочитав. Билд објавија дека Јансен се решил да ја заврши кариерата. Дал изјава дека имал понуди, но не сакал да прифати. Повредите што може да ти направат.

Последно уредено:

Staufer

Вардар - Егеј - Пирин: Македонија!
Член од
17 јануари 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Bayern mu ja unisti karierata, od togas glava ne krena :D (Mala sala)

Imase Talent ama ne napravi mnogu od toa. Malce i imase korist od faktot sto ima nedostig na kvalitetni igraci na levata strana. Ali izgleda e zasiten, sobra dovolno pari pa ne mu se trca poke. Siguren sum deka moze da najde klub pa i solidna para da zema.

коментатор

Пингвин
Член од
25 февруари 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Јансен имал понуди да продолжи да игра професионално но одлучил да прекине. Изјавил дека срцето моментално не му е во фудбалот:cautious:. Исто така имал идеја и сакал да почни свој старт ап, имал доволно пари заработено па сакал да се се испроба и во бизнис секторот :)

Uli Hoeneß

Präsident
Член од
6 август 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
VfL Wolfsburg sporting director Klaus Allofs has known his club's latest summer recruit, Max Kruse from Borussia Mönchengladbach, for a long time. The pair's relationship dates back to 2006, when Allofs was the driving force behind a deal to bring the fresh-faced 18-year-old to SV Werder Bremen.

Fast forward to 2015, however, and the expectations placed on the striker are significantly higher than nine years ago. "We want Max to keep doing what he did at Gladbach," explained Allofs to kicker in the alpine surroundings of Wolfsburg's Swiss training camp. "In fact, we want him to take his game to the next level. That will be necessary here as there's a lot of competition, particularly up front."

'You can hardly do much better'
You could say Kruse has brought the high expectations on himself. Unlike nine years ago, he is now an established German international, one unfortunate to miss out on the FIFA World Cup 2014, while his performances for the Foals since joining in 2013 were nothing short of inspirational, with the side finishing only a place behind his new employers in 2014/15.

Indeed, while 11 goals and nine assists last campaign mark an impressive return, the 27-year-old knows that he cannot rely on his reputation alone at the Volkswagen Arena. "Wolfsburg were runners-up and won the DFB Cup," he told Sport Bild. "You can hardly do much better than that in football."

'Still some potential in there'
With his prior knowledge of Kruse's talent, Allofs trusts that the striker is the man to help the side do just that: improve. "We're getting a good professional, a good player and a relaxed man," explained the 58-year-old. "I've known Max for a while and I know there's still some potential in there. He brings a lot to the table which will help us in the new season."

Kruse will get an immediate opportunity to demonstrate his abilities to his new coach, Dieter Hecking, and his new team-mates, including fellow strikers Bas Dost and Nicklas Bendtner, on Thursday when he takes part in first-team training for the first time.

'Hit the ground running'
Dutch international Dost flew into Bad Ragaz on Monday while Bendtner rejoined his colleagues on Wednesday. Like Kruse, both players will be eyeing the lone striker role in Hecking’s favoured 4-2-3-1 formation, which is likely to be employed in the Supercup against FC Bayern München on 1 August.

Ostensibly, the Dutchman has the strongest claim to the shirt, having netted 16 goals last campaign. "As soon as you start training again, that hunger comes straight back," explained Dost to the club’s official website. "I just hope I don't pick up any injuries this season, that's the most important thing."

It will certainly be important to stay fit given that Kruse's arrival establishes a three-way battle for the striker's role. It is a battle which Kruse himself, however, is relishing. "I want to show the coach from the word 'go' that I'm an alternative for him up front," he explained. "I know that Wolfsburg are already a very good team who enjoyed a lot of success last season, but that means I just have to hit the ground running. I'm intending to do just that."

Staufer

Вардар - Егеј - Пирин: Македонија!
Член од
17 јануари 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции

Uli Hoeneß

Präsident
Член од
6 август 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Има ли некој што сака да ја отвори новата тема за Бундеслига таман за до 1 август да биде отворена зашто тогаш се игра Суперкупот помеѓу Баерн и Волфзбург. До тогаш јас не можам затоа прашувам.

Член од
14 август 2012
Мислења
Поени од реакции
можам јас да ја отворам ако некој нема нешто против

C R E S

Chelsea Fan!
Член од
30 јуни 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Ја сум за некој што прати Бундес Лига да ја отвори темата и што е поупатен од другите.
Пример @Igorcemk .

Uli Hoeneß

Präsident
Член од
6 август 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
World Cup winner Mats Hummels has looked back on last season and has been critical of himself and claims that issues, such as being overweight, were reasons for his poor form. “The first half of last season was probably the worst I’ve ever played in my life,” said Borussia Dortmund’s defensive leader in an interview with kicker.

That was also due to his physical condition. “The first half of the 2014/15 season felt and seemed very sluggish,” explained Hummels. “In terms of my weight, it was a disaster for me. I have a guilty pleasure of comfort eating, and because the first half of the season brought a lot of frustration for me, it became a vicious circle.”

Persuasive Tuchel

Now he has returned in a completely different condition, and at a clearly lower weight, than he did in 2014. He has done this by eating well and because he supposedly did more running sessions on holiday this year than in previous years combined. Now he is a bit quicker across the ground –“I didn’t notice it with just one kilo lost, but after a few, yes.”

Earlier in the year Hummels was publically considering a move to another club, but new manager Thomas Tuchel convinced him to stay at Dortmund. “We had a conversation whilst I was still thinking about my future and I really liked what he had to say, as well as how he said it,” said the central defender.

Hummels not clinging to captaincy

He liked that Tuchel spoke directly to him about personal flaws: “when a manager wants to motivate me to stay, I find it very good when he doesn’t butter me up but talks to me clearly.” Essentially there were days when he wanted to go but others when he wanted to stay: “when I do move, I must be 100 percent convinced to do so. I have to know that it works on all levels; and that just wasn’t the case this year.”

But he isn’t necessarily clinging to the captaincy at Dortmund. “This question is not even relevant for me. If Tuchel prefers to have another captain, then that isn’t a problem in the slightest for me,” said Hummels. “I noticed last season that a lot of needless comments were made from outside about me as captain. And I don’t need that.” If Tuchel were to ask him if he wanted to remain as captain, he would be ready to do so.

Последно уредено:
Член од
14 август 2012
Мислења
Поени од реакции
темата е готова нека се затворе оваа да ја отворам. @Peja989

Статус
Затворена за нови мислења.

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom