Затворена за нови мислења.

Uli Hoeneß

Präsident
Член од
6 август 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Баерн Минхен им го собрале клубскиот доктор на Дортмунд :pos:
Фитнес тренер, не главниот клубски доктор. Човекот беше дел од тренерскиот штаб на Клоп, а Клоп како што знаеш даде оставка и ќе паузира па сигурно и овој нема да паузира. Тухел си има други луѓе со кои соработува и му помагаат во тимот.

Член од
14 април 2012
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Фитнес тренер, не главниот клубски доктор. Човекот беше дел од тренерскиот штаб на Клоп, а Клоп како што знаеш даде оставка и ќе паузира па сигурно и овој нема да паузира. Тухел си има други луѓе со кои соработува и му помагаат во тимот.
Oно, за воља на вистината, никаде не пишав главниот. Како и да е, Дортмунд е место за секаков шопинг.

ManUtdChampions

Lleyton Hewitt
Член од
5 февруари 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Што планираат Дортмунд со засилувања? Ептен пасивни се некако, Кастро и тоа детете од Минхен 1860 ги земаа сеа за сеа така? Шпекулации за кои играчи се вртат?

Staufer

Вардар - Егеј - Пирин: Македонија!
Член од
17 јануари 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Што планираат Дортмунд со засилувања? Ептен пасивни се некако, Кастро и тоа детете од Минхен 1860 ги земаа сеа за сеа така? Шпекулации за кои играчи се вртат?
Se vratija Leitner (koi pored mene ke si odi), Hoffmann i so novite transferi (go zaboravi Bürki koj dojde za Langerak) Dortmund ima skoro 30 igraci. Prvo treba da se prodadat nekolku pa posle ke se zema po potreba. Sega Jojic e pred odenje vo Keln. Iskreno, osven vo napadot ne gledam zasega pogolem Transfer, normalno prvo Immobile treba da odi za da razmisluvame na toa. I sekako deka ima uste vreme za transferi, sega pocna transfer-periodot.

Mozno e Kirch ili Bender da si odat isto taka sudbinata na Grosskreutz ne e jasna. Na stranicnite bekovski pozicii se nadevam ke se promeni nesto iako tesko ke bide da se najde upgrade za soodvetni pari.

Staufer

Вардар - Егеј - Пирин: Македонија!
Член од
17 јануари 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Demek se cuva za Barca ili ne znam sto mu e problemot. Se nadevam malce se spusti od oblaci mu se cinese site nego go cekaat.[DOUBLEPOST=1435828567][/DOUBLEPOST]Inace mnogu se raduvam za transferot na Castro. Odlicen igrac koi vrsi golema rabota.

Uli Hoeneß

Präsident
Член од
6 август 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
[DOUBLEPOST=1435974119][/DOUBLEPOST]

Последно уредено:

Uli Hoeneß

Präsident
Член од
6 август 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции

As if a front two comprising 2014/15 Bundesliga top scorer Alexander Meier and Swiss international Haris Seferovic wasn’t enough, Eintracht Frankfurt have bolstered their attacking ranks for the new campaign with the acquisition of the Netherlands Under-17's all-time leading marksman Luc Castaignos.

Now 22, the Schiedam-born centre forward moves to Germany having hit double figures in each of his last three seasons for former club FC Twente Enschede, and was once even compared to French football legend Thierry Henry.

At home in Holland
“The Bundesliga is one of the best leagues in Europe,” Castaignos explained after signing a three-year deal with the Eagles on 30 June 2015. “I’m happy to be here and to be able to compete at this level.”

Despite being under 25, the rangy striker has already represented three other European clubs at senior level. He rose to prominence at Feyenoord Rotterdam, where he made his professional debut on 24 September 2009, but scored just once in six outings at his next station, FC Internazionale Milano, before returning to his native Holland 12 months later.

Transfer scam
Interest in Castaignos reached the level of his pre-Inter days after he stuck away 13 league goals for Twente in 2012/13, and at one point a move to Premier League side Tottenham Hotspur FC appeared to be on the cards. The so-called ‘negotiations’, however, turned out to be the work of fraudsters, who had allegedly forged a mandate document for a potential sale of the player.

“The club were informed about the situation by a contact in England,” a spokesman for Twente said at the time, with the scammers reported to have even offered Castaignos to clubs in the MLS as well. “It is correct that the signature of the club chairman was forged and the matter is now in the hands of the Dutch federation and Fifa.”

Meier similarities
That all happened on the penultimate day of the winter transfer window in January 2014, but Castaignos didn’t allow his performances to suffer. He finished 2013/14 with 14Eredivise strikes and five assists to his name, with his prowess in front of goal and incisive short passing game once again alerting some of Europe’s top sides to his talents.

His final season at Twente yielded a further ten Eredvisie goals, as well as three in theKNVB Beker (Dutch Cup) and one in the UEFA Europa League, prompting the Eagles to swoop for a player whose talents bear a striking resemblance to those of resident goal-getting icon Meier - never mind Henry. If he proves to be even half as good, the Frankfurt faithful will be laughing.

Uli Hoeneß

Präsident
Член од
6 август 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции

After being outscored by no less than 12 other Bundesliga teams over the course of 2014/15, Hannover 96’s priority when the summer transfer window opened was always going to be finding a new striker.

The Reds didn’t have to look far, with Dutch forward Charlison Benschop joining the club on a three-year-deal from Bundesliga 2 outfit Fortuna Düsseldorf on 4 June 2015.

In demand
“I spoke to sporting director Dirk Dufner and head coach Michael Frontzeck and that went really well,” the 25-year-old recalled in a recent interview with German tabloid Bild. "That gave me a great feeling - they really made an effort with me. I wanted to play in the top flight and I’m sure Hannover’s the right step.”

Benschop, who cites Ivorian goal machine Didier Drogba as his idol, scored 13 times in the league in his second campaign at Düsseldorf as die Flingeraner fell 14 points short of the promotion places. His performances even caught the eye of Curacao head coach and Dutch great Patrick Kluivert, but the 6' 3" forward admits he “still hasn’t decided” whether he should represent his country of birth or hold out for a call from his adopted homeland, the Netherlands.

Gentle giant
Either way, it is easy to see why a football mind with Kluivert’s experience would be interested in a player like Benschop. He has scored goals wherever he has played - RJ Waalwijk (19), AZ Alkmaar (eight), Stade Brest 29 (five) and Düsseldorf (25) - and presents himself as a dedicated and accommodating professional.

“I signed my first professional deal at Waalwijk [but] my first team was SCO 63 VV Spijkenisse,” he remembers with a smile. “From the start, I was always a foot taller than everyone else and played in every position except in goal. I’m happiest playing in a front two, as a nine-and-a-half, but obviously it’s down to the coach at the end of the day.”

'Every goal's for Dad'
Benschop’s attitude and application - both on and off the pitch - augur very well indeed now he has taken a step up in class and joined the high-octane ranks of the Bundesliga. He used to take three German lessons a week after moving to Düsseldorf in summer 2013 and, despite finding love with his tutor Kamila, has asked his new team-mates in Hanover to communicate auf Deutsch.
Benschop’s easy-going yet steadfast approach appears to stem from the relationship he shared with his late father, whom he lost to serious illness when he was just 10. “He passed away at 35, so in his memory I wear the No.35 shirt,” he explained. “He was a baseball fan, but football was always number one for me and he supported that. When I score, I kiss my finger and look to the skies. Every goal’s for Dad. I’ve got so much to thank him for.”

[DOUBLEPOST=1436220589][/DOUBLEPOST][DOUBLEPOST=1436220749][/DOUBLEPOST]

Последно уредено:

Uli Hoeneß

Präsident
Член од
6 август 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции

Дортмунд победиле 6:0 против Кавасаки денеска

Член од
25 мај 2010
Мислења