Статус
Затворена за нови мислења.

Uli Hoeneß

Präsident
Член од
6 август 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Christoph Kramer will play for Bayer Leverkusen again from 1st July 2015. The midfielder, currently on loan at Gladbach, has agreed an early contract extension with Bayer 04 until 2019.

The future of Christoph Kramer is now known. The midfielder, who has been on loan at Borussia since summer 2013, will return to Bayer Leverkusen this coming summer. “I have a lot to thank Gladbach for, particularly the manager, who has put a tremendous amount of faith in me from the beginning. That was never something to be taken for granted. I have become a Germany international here and feel very settled at the club,” said Kramer. The 23-year-old has now agreed an early two-year contract extension with his parent club, keeping him at Bayer 04 until 2019. “The conversations I had with Leverkusen were very positive. I think that the concept there and the overall package fit ideally with my playing style. However, I will continue to give my all for Borussia until the end of the campaign.”

“A fantastic development”

“Leverkusen made it very clear to us early on that there was never a question of Christoph joining us on a permanent basis. Therefore, there was sadly no chance of us keeping him for longer,” said Borussia’s sporting director Max Eberl. “Nevertheless, we’re happy that we made this transfer in summer 2013. Christoph has undergone a fantastic development in his one and a half years with us so far and has become an important player in our team that has contributed to our brilliant results both last season and in the current campaign. We are utterly convinced that he will also give everything for Gladbach in the upcoming six months. He will then go down a new path in the summer.”

Kramer joined the Fohlenelf on loan at the start of the 2013/14 campaign. The Solingen-born defensive midfielder had been loaned to VfL Bochum by Leverkusen for two years prior to that. It didn’t take Kramer long to become a regular in the Gladbach starting line-up, making 33 appearances in his first season at the club and scoring three goals. He has played in 15 Bundesliga games so far in 2014/15 and has found the back of the net twice.

World Cup winner

His good performances didn’t go unnoticed by Germany manager Joachim Löw. He made his full international debut in a 0-0 friendly draw with Poland, was consequently invited to the training camp in South Tyrol after making an impression and ultimately ended up in the final 23-man squad for the 2014 World Cup. He made two brief appearances in the knockout stages, before replacing Sami Khedira in the starting XI for the final against Argentina following an injury to the Real Madrid man. However, the Borussia midfielder suffered a blow to the head in a challenge with Ezequiel Garay after just 15 minutes. He initially continued, before being withdrawn from the action after half an hour. To this day, he still cannot remember what happened in the minutes after the collision. However, he certainly has memories of Germany going on to win the game 1-0 after extra time and lifting the World Cup in Brazil.

Уште и Милик од Ајакс да им се врати од позајмица и двајца подобри дефанзивци да ангажираат и ќе имаат супер тим.

DeviAngel

Un vero cavaliere non lascia mai la sua signora
Член од
6 април 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
BILD. They write Junior Malanda (20) was a passenger in a VW Touareg that got into an accident at the A2 near Porta Westfalica at 15:35 GMT+1. It seems the car drove too fast for the strong winds and heavy rain, and thus the driver lost control, flew over the crash barrier and crashed into a tree. The driver and another passenger sustained grave injuries, while Junior Malanda was killed.

Штета само патник бил...

Uli Hoeneß

Präsident
Член од
6 август 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Ширле во Волфзбург за 30 мил. евра, а Олиќ се враќа во Хамбург.

Најверојатно како напаѓач ќе го пробаат зашто добар напаѓач сега немаат со заминувањето на Олиќ.

Џ

Џонтра Волта

Гостин
Ширле во Волфзбург за 30 мил. евра, а Олиќ се враќа во Хамбург.

Најверојатно како напаѓач ќе го пробаат зашто добар напаѓач сега немаат со заминувањето на Олиќ.
Па тоа и играше у Мајнц и Баер, нели?

Uli Hoeneß

Präsident
Член од
6 август 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Џ

Џонтра Волта

Гостин
Не, како лево офанзивно крило играше. Добро во Мајнц понекогаш и како напаѓач, но не сам туку како втор напаѓач.
Да де на тоа мислев, не му е страна позицијата централен шпиц, мислам дека и у Баер со Кислинг играа.... Како и да е супер трансфер. (y)

Uli Hoeneß

Präsident
Член од
6 август 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Да де на тоа мислев, не му е страна позицијата централен шпиц, мислам дека и у Баер со Кислинг играа.... Како и да е супер трансфер. (y)
Мислам дека повеќето натпревари ќе го играат на десната крилна позиција, лево Перишиќ и како полушпиц Де Брујн. Сигурно и како напаѓач ќе го играат понекогаш зашто Бас Дост и Бенднер се дрва. На Виериња летово му истекува договорот и според Билд веќе се има договорено со Шалке. Фарфан е долго време веќе повреден и прашање е кога ќе се врати и дали ќе може да ја врати старата форма.

Џ

Џонтра Волта

Гостин
Е вака се праи конкурентен тим, нека поднаучи Борусија малце а не да ми купува Миктаријановци и Абумкдсхгјисурхгнјановци.

Me2

интериста
Член од
21 ноември 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Е вака се праи конкурентен тим, нека поднаучи Борусија малце а не да ми купува Миктаријановци и Абумкдсхгјисурхгнјановци.
Не замарај у сите теми, на Волфсбург не им требаат фудбалери како Шурле туку Бентнеровци!!!

Статус
Затворена за нови мислења.

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom