Историја на Фудбалот

Vanlok

deus ex machina
Член од
30 мај 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции

Miroslav Klose: "I said stop playing football because I no longer recognised it. Today, young players think about other things. As a child, I only thought about training and becoming someone in this sport that I always loved.

At Lazio and in the national team, after each training session, I put myself in a bathtub full of ice to avoid injuries. But the young players on the team systematically refused. When they saw me picking up the bags of balls to put them away at the end of training, they said to me 'But who tells you to do that?'. At that moment, I said to myself: 'You're 20 years old and you can't help a 60-year-old worker?' They care more about whether their boots go with their socks.

That's why I said stop. The football I knew no longer exists. Today's young players think first of cars, contracts with their sponsors, and their new boots. It is only after all these things that football comes. For them, their image is the most important thing. Whereas for me, all that mattered was football in its purest form.”

Ернесто ЧЕ Гевара

Hasta La Victoria Siempre
Член од
21 јуни 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Точно, од збор до збор.

Фудбалот каков што го знае(в)ме и каков што винстинските фанови го сакаме, е речиси во исчезнување и за скоро време нема да постои. Со новите промени кои ги прават од сезона во сезона, само повеќе се комерцијализира и прашање на време е кога ќе се остварат идеите на Флорентино Перез и Пике, меѓу кои најглупавата е да се скрати времето на траење на фудбалски натпревар, затоа што 90 минути биле премногу и денешните помлади фанови не можеле да гледаат натпревар кој трае речиси 2 саата затоа што тоа е премногу и не им е интересно.

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom