Хит на денот

  • Креатор на темата Креатор на темата rossoner stefan
  • Време на започнување Време на започнување
Статус
Затворена за нови мислења.
Every corner, every city​
There's a place where life's a little easy​
Little Hennessy, laid back and cool​
Every hour, cause it's all good​
Leave all the stress from the world outside​
Every wrong done will be alright (I wanna go)​
Nothin but peace (I wanna go) love (I wanna go nigga)​
And street passion, every ghetto needs a thug mansion​
 
But tonight I'm on my knees yeah​
I need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah​
I let the melody shine, let it cleanse my mind, I feel free now​
But the airways are clean and there's nobody singing to me now​

No change, I can't change​
I can't change, I can't change​
But I'm here in my mold​
I am here in my mold​
And I'm a million different people​
from one day to the next​
I can't change my mold​
No, no, no, no, no​
I can't change​
I can't change​
 
Статус
Затворена за нови мислења.
Back
На врв Bottom