• Креатор на темата 'Никола'
  • Време на започнување

STEALTH

God is a DJ
Член од
25 ноември 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Како им тргна - и нас ќе не потпишат :)))))

Uli Hoeneß

Präsident
Член од
6 август 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции

Niko
Kovac confirms Renato Sanches is in his plans for next season: "I'm looking forward to working with him. He has qualities that you don't see every day in the Bundesliga."

Kovač on Sanches: “He’s a young player and young players have different ways of developing. Someone from a different country can’t always integrate to a new country so easily. I’ll try to help him settle here."

Kovač: "He has a lot of quality, that’s why Bayern signed him. I hope he accepts the fight, the battle and is motivated to work from day one. Then he can perform the way that we, and he himself, expects to perform.”

1st training session under Niko Kovac starts with a bike tour.

Kovač: "I grew up in working class area of Berlin. I didn't get anything with ease. I had to work hard. Even if you have talent, you should complement it with hard work. I expect that from myself everyday, and expect my players to follow suit"

Kovač:
"I want to play different systems depending on the situation. Against Bayern in the final, I played a 4-3-3 then changed to a back 5. Football isn’t what it used to be, you don’t start a game the same way you finish it so we want to be flexible & ready for every situation"

Niko
Kovac: "The players, who have been knocked out [of the World Cup] will return to training on 25 July. They won't travel on the US tour."

Uli Hoeneß

Präsident
Член од
6 август 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции

Еве ни играч како Мбапе за 10 мил.евра :kafence:

Uli Hoeneß

Präsident
Член од
6 август 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции

Имам осечај дека ќе биде дури еден од најдобрите играчи

Последно уредено:
Член од
4 ноември 2013
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Hmmm interesno
4411 probuva kovac
So toa sto od tie 4 u sredina 2ca se side midf.(Roben i Koman) , Shabani e nesto kao Dmf/cmf , will klasicen central mid a Ribery seta segde.
Brz protok na topka ama suplina kaj amf ima golema i Wagner nema topki.Istiot problem go imase lani so Lewa

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom