Фан Клуб: Арсенал

Статус
Затворена за нови мислења.
Член од
5 октомври 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
arsenal se najdobri i mislam deka mnogu podobro igrat bez Anri i ostanatite veterani u klubo

bama

† Револуционер †
Член од
1 февруари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Требаше да победиме и пенал не ни судија и т.н али нема везе ке им вратиме...

Milanez`

Tutta lα miα vitα...
Член од
6 август 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
како прво,имаме речиси ретардиран голман...вторио гол мислам дека беше негова грешка,а тоа РОНАЛДО...
треба да пробате некоја утакмица со Фабиански дека Алмуниа и Леман се се баш во добра форма...:pipi:

FikoX

Impossible is nothing
Член од
13 август 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
SAkav da pobedi Arsenal ama
Manchester bea podobri, i remi e dobro. A i golmanot vi e tapa.

Orkad

The Master
Член од
5 октомври 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
се слагам...значи имало и луге што реално гледале на работите а не како овие погоре само да се препуцавает

*БоРовИнкА*

јас не сум ЛУДА, јас ЛУДО живеам
Член од
20 јули 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
okay svakam ova e tvoe mislenje... ali tolku ako znaes sto e problemot vo timot... mozes da ni kazes zosto milan ne se vo prvite pet... okay... da ne kazam prvi bidejki ako nesto nedostigase kaj arsenal nemase da bidat prvi... zatoa prvo razmisli koga kritikuvas... :)

Milanez`

Tutta lα miα vitα...
Член од
6 август 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
што ги споредуваш сеа Милан ... сите знаеме дека е еден од најдобрите клубови , а што требаше Арсенал да си изгуби требаше , Манчестер беа подобри , ама тоа е фудбал топката се врти никогаш не се знае што може да биде ...

Член од
5 август 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
abe sedi da ne bea man4ester podobri......aj za 1 poluvreme ne velam niso posto i dvete ekipi igraa poveke na sredinata od terenot...ama vide li kako trgnaa arsenal vo 2 poluvreme???? aaaa???? gi pregazija...gi sma4kaa...ne znaea kaj se naogaat man4ester...e koa gi izvadi ebu,rosicki i hleb e togas arsenal podzastanaaa...posto oni ja drzea cela igra...po moe toa bese golema greska na venger sto gi izvadi i rosicki i hleb...ne deka ovie so vlegoa se poslabi igra4i...ali sepak site znaeme koj se rosicki i hleb...!!!!

sportski poZz..............

Логикс

Gooner
Член од
17 септември 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Wenger: 'Our character was tested twice today'!!!

On a test of character...
"I feel that our character was tested twice today. Just before half time and with eight minutes to go, we were twice down and came back against a good Man United side. In fairness, there is a difference in the impression they gave and what they created really because they looked always like they could take advantage of any mistake we will make. Going forward they have clinical players and they did that well, but if you look overall they didn't create a lot although they are a very good side."
On the overall result ...
"In the end it looked like a victory because we came back from 2-1 down with one minute to go. Overall I feel it is a fair result, they were dangerous and I feel that in the first half we played with a little bit with the handbrake. In the second half we played a little bit free but we lacked a little bit. We didn't find completely our flowing game, didn't find our creative side of the game and we had more to rely on character and determination."
On a cautious start...
"We were tentative and too cautious and I felt that we played at the wrong pace. And that allowed Man United to control us quite well. After that, in the second half it was better but still, I don't feel that sharpness wise we were at our best today - even if it was a good game. Character-wise, we have shown plenty again."
On hidden qualities...
"There's something special in this side that you don't see at first because it is a team who attracts you more by the technical ability. But if you look well into the side there is some resilience that is well hidden. There is some character that is well hidden because it is all disguised by the fact that it looks easy. The team has easy technique, you know? But there is a lot of technique in there."
On Gallas' goal...
"I didn't see it. I saw that ball coming out again, then it went to Walcott, I thought 'he will put it in' and he missed his shot, and then the referee interrupted the game. I thought he has given a free-kick against us, a foul or an offside, so I had a very good... not present, but surprise. The best way to lead your team is to show character and he did that today, he was calm, he scored an important goal and overall I feel of course with his attitude, he is really 'in it' much more than last year I felt, he's really part of it, he wants to lead the team. He looked last season a bit more on the fringe of the side, this year he's really in the heart of it and I'm very happy with his leadership qualities."
On the linesman who saw the goal...
"Fantastic, because he was on the wrong side, and he saw it. I don't know how he saw it. When you see it on television the ball was in by quite a yard."
On conceding two...
"Yes, for both goals we looked a bit caught. I think overall we controlled the tempo quite well but on the goals we were not at our best."
On missing Van Persie...
"We miss something, yes. I feel especially in the first half where Adebayor was not only isolated, but he moved to the flanks and then we had nobody in the centre. In the second half I asked him to stay completely central and straight away we had a bigger threat. But in the first half we didn't occupy their central defenders enough."
On his respect for United...
"Yes, of course they are a side who looks strong and they will be title contenders, without a doubt. "
On the title race...
"We are in [front at] the moment because we have a game in hand and we're in front, how it will go I don't know, it depends on how much Chelsea and Liverpool will come back into the race. At Christmas you will know more about that because it looks Chelsea has found a new consistency, and today is a big day - Blackburn [versus] Liverpool as well, and in the next two or three games you will know more about them."
On taking two points from two games...
"It is a disappointment because I thought we could make four, on the other hand it is satisfying to know that twice in big games we had to run after the score, and you need to be special to come back every time."

By Richard Clarke:

William Gallas scored a dramatic injury-time equaliser to force a 2-2 draw with Manchester United at Emirates Stadium on Saturday and keep Arsenal top of the table.
The hosts were staring at their first defeat this season before their captain slammed home a volley at the far post with seconds left. It was batted out by Edwin van der Sar but the assistant referee rightly ruled the ball was well behind the Manchester United goal-line.
It was a breathless, buoyant end to a game that took time to catch fire but bristled with high-quality, high-pressure football throughout the second half.
Manchester United had taken the lead on the stroke of half-time when Gallas inadvertently slid a low cross from Ronaldo past his own keeper.
Arsenal barged their way back in the game three minutes after the restart when Bacary Sagna seized upon hesitancy in the visiting defence to set up Fabregas.
The visitors thought they had won it seven minutes from time when Patrice Evra’s run drew Manuel Almunia and Ronaldo slammed the ball home from close-range.
Arsenal were beyond frantic and deep into desperation when Gallas appeared at the far post to sidefoot home the leveller.
The goal set a new club record of 25 games without defeat in all competitions. They have not lost since April 7, nearly seven months.
Wenger retained the side that had come back to take a well-deserved point at Liverpool last Sunday.
That meant Alex Hleb, one of the Premier League’s in-form players, lent striking support to Emmanuel Adebayor. Tomas Rosicky and Emmanuel Eboue occupied the wide positions.
Perhaps the best indication of the strength in the Arsenal side was seen on the bench. Jens Lehmann, Lassana Diarra, Eduardo, Gilberto and Theo Walcott had a collective 139 caps between them.
Manchester United paired the impressive Wayne Rooney and Carlos Tevez up front. The duo had helped their team to amass four goals in each of their last four games. Make no mistake, Arsenal may have been leading the table but Manchester United’s form had been every bit as impressive this season.
That had been illustrated on the eve of game when Wenger stated that this fixture had regained all its old value. For all but the last two years this had been THE key fixture since the Premier League began.
With a quarter of the current campaign gone and these two sides only separated by goals scored at the top of the table, for once this fixture’s importance was likely to match the pre-match hype. Consequently, Emirates Stadium was electric ahead of this lunchtime kick-off.
Arsenal had the better of the opening 10 minutes yet their only chance came when Gael Clichy crossed for Adebayor to scoop a header wide.
Seconds before that Ronaldo had nodded Ryan Giggs’ corner against the outside of the post. It would not have counted though, the Portuguese winger had clambered all over Mathieu Flamini to execute the effort.
Despite Arsenal pressure it was Ronaldo who conjured the next chance in the 16th minute. He sent a sweeping, low cross to far post which Sagna failed to deal with decisively. A surprised Giggs could only scuff the ball wide off his knee.
The Welshman swivelled to send a long-range effort over Almunia’s bar midway through the half. But in truth it was an isolated effort.
With a quarter of the match gone, we’d seen passion and fervour in abundance but little in the way of flowing football. The quality of the two teams was not in doubt but, at this stage, both appeared to be prioritising not losing over winning.
When Toure strode forward just before the half-hour, exchanged passes with Rosicky and thumped an effort high over the bar, it represented Arsenal’s best effort so far. They had been probing the visitors’ penalty area for the vast majority of the game but had not penetrated.
A couple of minutes later the Ivorian slid in manfully at the near post as Rooney looked to convert another low cross from the right by Ronaldo.
Nine minutes before the break, Arsenal should have gone ahead. Anderson fouled Fabregas on the right and the Spaniard called over William Gallas for a word before he took the free-kick. Fabregas obviously said: “Attack the near post and I’ll put the ball on your head” because that is precisely what happened. Gallas made firm, downward contact but the diving Edwin van Sar saved with his legs.
It was the clearest chance from either side in this tight, tense affair and, perhaps as a result, both seemed to have settled for a draw at half-time.
But that’s when Manchester United took the lead.
Arsenal were sleeping on their left flank and Ronaldo exploited the space to send over another low cross to the near post. Once again Rooney was on the prowl. This time his touch deflected off the sliding Gallas and wrong-footed Almunia. Referee Howard Webb waved away Arsenal’s suggestion that there had been a foul on Hleb in the build-up
It was soft, soft goal with which to split the sides when the whistle blew shortly afterwards.

But if Arsenal had been dozy for the first goal in the game then Manchester United were sleepwalking for the equaliser three minutes after the restart.
Eboue clipped a lofted pass over the visitors defence and Van der Sar rushed out to smother Adebayor’s goalbound shot. The ball bounced out towards the byline and the Manchester United defence stood static expecting it to go out of play.
However Sagna had not given up. He hooked a leg around the covering defender to slide the ball to an unmarked Fabregas eight yards out. The Spaniard gleefully slotted home his 11th goal of the season.
The dynamic of the game changed immediately. The cagey nature of the first half had now been cast aside. This was now a heavyweight toe-to-toe slugfest.
Fabregas fired in a couple of efforts and there were calls for a penalty when Owen Hargreaves appeared to handle.
Just after the hour, Giggs picked out the unmarked Rooney who steered his header wastefully wide. Seconds later Hleb weaved himself some space on the edge of the visitors’ area but hammered his effort high over the bar.
The pace of the game was unrelenting. Evra darted into the area and drew Almunia to the near post so Clichy cleared desperately when his cut-back trickled free across the face of goal. Then Rosicky tried to bend a long-range effort into the top corner.
With 16 minutes left, Theo Walcott replaced Eboue. Almost immediately the 18-year-old nearly hoisted a high, hanging effort over the backtracking Van der Sar.
However the visitors still scented victory themselves. Rooney had gone close on a couple of occasion and Evra was driving forward at every opportunity.
With eight minutes remaining, the left back created the second for Manchester United. Substitute Louis Saha spotted his galloping run down the left-hand channel. Almunia rushed out but Evra pulled the ball back to Ronaldo who slammed into the empty net.
Three minutes later, Evra miscued a low cross against his own bar as Arsenal pushed for the equaliser.
But the visitors now had the game where they wanted it. Eduardo slammed a decent effort wide as Arsenal’s search for the equaliser looked to be fruitless.
And then Gallas volleyed home after a scramble.
If there were question marks over Arsenal's youngsters ahead of these last two games — Liverpool away and Manchester United at home — they have been emphatically answered in the positive.
And their title credentials were there for all to see today.

sorry za tie sto ne znaat english!!:D:pos2:

T

tino097

Гостин
Интересна утакмица, убо изиграа двете страни, Арсенал како домаѓин изигра поагресивно, додуша то го налагаше и резултатот. Реално натреваро ќе завршеше 0-0 или максимум 1-1, ама багодарение на грешките во двете одбрани видовме и 4 гола. Сепак, ме бендиса дека децава се психички моќни и во ваков натпревар успеаа да се вратат на дваати.

мада не ме бендиса потегот на Венгер кога го смени Хлеб, но најверојатно белорусинот заслужува и малце одмор, целава сезона ја игра на етен високо темпо.

illusioner

Happyrotter
Член од
20 јуни 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
interesen natprevar vo koj koj ucestvuvaa najgolemite timovi momentalno vo svetot,najfer ishod na natprevarot,greski na ednata i drugata strana a poslebno na almunia koj sto imase losh den i se gleda deckoto deka nemoze da go izdrzi pritisokot vrz nego i pagaa na eftini fotbalski finti i Wenger mora vo zimskiot preoden rok da go otvori keseto za golemo golmansko pojacuvanje ... Arsenal pokaza golem timski duh i nepokorlivost a pak manchester ni pokaza golema footballska realizacija od 2 shansi 2 gola toa e toa no kako i da mi se dopadna nacinot na koj so igraa deckite ma da se oseka otsustvoto na RvP i mislam deka Adebayor treba malku da ja pogree klupata deneska toj bese otsuten i mislam deka Eduardo treba da dobiva sansa i Teo se razbiraa kako i da e mora da se koregira nesto

olitea

I Am The Enemy
Член од
24 април 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
site odigraa odlicno no licno jas mislam deka trebase wenger okolu 60 min. da gi izvadi ebue i rosicki i da gi stavi vo igra eduardo i walkot, a hleb trebase da igra do kraj. ova e moe mislenje

Milanez`

Tutta lα miα vitα...
Член од
6 август 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
леле ќе го упропастите Едуардо ... зошто не го става прв состав , него го става само во куповите исто како минатата сезона Баптиста...

olitea

I Am The Enemy
Член од
24 април 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
леле ќе го упропастите Едуардо ... зошто не го става прв состав , него го става само во куповите исто како минатата сезона Баптиста...

mora prvo da se privikne eduardo na igrata vo anglija mislam deka za dve do tri nedeli ke igra prv sostav , a i poslednive dve utakmici bea teski i arsenal igrase so samo eden klasicen napagac

Статус
Затворена за нови мислења.

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom