Најјаката женска на Џејмс Бонд е...?

Член од
17 март 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Mishel Jo - od Malezija, zemja kade shto zhenite se zheni...:wink:

Actress Michelle Yeoh gets top French award

KUALA LUMPUR (Reuters) - Malaysian actress Michelle Yeoh, one of Asia's biggest film stars, received France's highest civilian honor at a glittering function in the Malaysian capital on Wednesda

Yeoh, best known to Western audiences for her roles in the 2000 film, "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon," and the Bond girl in the 1997 movie, "Tomorrow Never Dies," received the medal of a Knight of the Legion of honor from Ambassador Alain du Boispean.

Through her many stays and connections to France, Yeoh had contributed to the strengthening of ties and mutual friendship between France and Malaysia, Du Boispean said before pinning the medal on Yeoh.

"I guess that deep down, I am a small-town girl from Ipoh who has been living a magical dream," said Yeoh, who was dressed in an ivory Cavalli gown encrusted with crystals.

Born into an ethnic Chinese lawyer's family in the northern Malaysian town of Ipoh in 1962, Yeoh studied dance and martial arts before winning a beauty pageant in 1983 that led to a commercial with action star Jackie Chan and then a film career.

France's Legion of honor, established in 1802 by Napoleon Bonaparte, has five distinct ranks and is conferred for outstanding achievements in either military or civil life.

Член од
23 март 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Ако ова е жена на квадрат, тогаш Македонкиве се авиони:vozbud:

Скулгрл

Queen of the superficial::..
Член од
17 јануари 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Не ми стои темава за во ЉиС.

Ја префрлам во мода и убавина.

Член од
17 март 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Ако ова е жена на квадрат, тогаш Македонкиве се авиони:vozbud:
Jas ne rekov nishto za Makedonkite, tuku gi spomenav na Bond prijatelkite megju koi, kolku shto e poznato, nema Makedonka do sega. Jasno e deka Makedonkite se B787 Dreamliner vo sporedba so drugite, samo dhzabe ja prenasochuvash temata.

The Mummy

The world is not enough
Член од
3 мај 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции
За мене топ 3 се Хали Бери,Дениз Ричардс и не знам која беше една плава од старите филмови не знам како се викаше ама позната е дефинитивно.

Zemzela

носител на титулата ултимативен клабер
Член од
19 јули 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Хали Бери без конкуренција....:vozbud:

Член од
17 март 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Zara Admans saka da bide prvata Muslimanka - devojka na Bond. Kon shto odi svetov i vekov?!

LONDON: Model Zara Admans wants to become the first ever Muslim Bond girl. Adams is trying out for the part for the upcoming bong movie "Quantum of Solace".

She said: "The casting agent and the producers liked my pictures and other work and have invited me for audition. I don't know too much about the part at the moment, but it is a good character role as one of the Bond girls with about 15-20 minutes of screen time.

"Working with names like Marc Foster and Daniel Craig, among others, will be an amazing experience. And to be on a James Bond film as a Muslim Asian woman, would not just open up doors for me but break down barriers for other people as well. That would be the biggest thing I could achieve."

Adams is hoping to get the lucky break, but is aware that her parents may not be too happy. She said: "I had a strict upbringing and I didn't even see my first movie until I was at university in Edinburgh, which funnily enough was a Bond film. I am getting a lot of support from my friends who are extremely excited about this but my parents aren't really happy about me auditioning for this part. But I believe you have to choose your own path in life. And if I'm happy, eventually they'll come round to it as they always do."

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/ET_Cetera/Adams_wants_to_be_first_Muslim_Bond_girl/articleshow/2883808.cms

Член од
5 јануари 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции

Ursula Andress so Sean Connery mi se super par vo James Bond. MIslam deka dvajcata se najdobar par od site drugi delovi na James Bond.

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom