Будизам

MIKI1

Поставувач на неодговорени прашања.
Член од
10 јануари 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
што мислите за источната филозофија и будизмот?
За астралните патувања и надминувања на физичките граници на просторот и времето.
Дали е тоа измислица или тука се крие некоја тајна
Нема потреба од многу мислење за фаци кои до вчера (се до раниот 20-ти век) колеа луѓе и се молеа на демонските сили, а денес глумат јаки верници кои наводно не сакаат да нагазат на мравка. Православните богослови велат дека тековно, демонското влијание низ светот доаѓа од Тибет па ти размисли кои религии се доминантни на таа географија.

Член од
13 септември 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
колку што знам будистите веруваат во реинкарнација затоа не убиваат нити најситни инсекти и со разни медитации постигнуваат внатрешен мир.

медитцијата е најзастапена од сите религии кај нив,колку што знам.

Член од
30 јуни 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Нема потреба од многу мислење за фаци кои до вчера (се до раниот 20-ти век) колеа луѓе и се молеа на демонските сили, а денес глумат јаки верници кои наводно не сакаат да нагазат на мравка. Православните богослови велат дека тековно, демонското влијание низ светот доаѓа од Тибет па ти размисли кои религии се доминантни на таа географија.
Abe ajde demonskoto doagalo do tibet kako toa ?

MIKI1

Член од
10 јануари 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
колку што знам будистите веруваат во реинкарнација затоа не убиваат нити најситни инсекти и со разни медитации постигнуваат внатрешен мир.

медитцијата е најзастапена од сите религии кај нив,колку што знам.
Често, многу е побитно она кое не е кажано од кажаното, и она ке е не е напишано од напишаното.

Abe ajde demonskoto doagalo do tibet kako toa ?
Многу едноставно: будизмот пред се и хиндуизмот во помала мерка, се пропагираат преку литература која најчесто доаѓа од „најдемократската„ земја во Вселената. и будизмот и хиднуизмот нудат учења кои се буквално неспоиви со христијаснтвото а практичните резултати кои ги даваат тие учења се лесно споредливи со последиците од демонските влијанија.

Член од
12 мај 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Многу едноставно: будизмот пред се и хиндуизмот во помала мерка, се пропагираат преку литература која најчесто доаѓа од „најдемократската„ земја во Вселената. и будизмот и хиднуизмот нудат учења кои се буквално неспоиви со христијаснтвото а практичните резултати кои ги даваат тие учења се лесно споредливи со последиците од демонските влијанија.
Братче гледај сега Будистите не кажуваат ништо лошо против Христијанството, туку само сакаат човекот да се издигне на повисока свест. Немој да ме сфатиш погрешно, и јас сум Христијанин, но немам ништо лошо против будизмот.

Devil-King

Пациентот од Бардовци
Член од
3 февруари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Роден сум како христијанин и крстен сум и се...Ама искрено будизмот ми изгледа како најсовршена религија...
еве пример за паметен чоек со Open Mind.

што мислите за источната филозофија и будизмот?
За астралните патувања и надминувања на физичките граници на просторот и времето.
Дали е тоа измислица или тука се крие некоја тајна
Значи према ова што го напиша ти пријател можам да заклучам едно дека со будизмот не си ни одблиску запознат,што повеќе тебе ти изгледа на Измислица (како што наведе погоре) а според слушањето на другите дека е совршена религија отвораш тема да дознаеш нешто повеќе.

Buddhist monk looking at the area
where after years of harsh
austerities, Buddha took a meal of
rice and entered the noble middle
path leading to ultimate Nirvana

Будизмот во превод би значело Перфекција.Се да си има своја точност.Јапонија и Кина,како и другите земји каде будизмот во поголем процент е застапен можите самите да забележите како тие се едни од најсовршените држави,односно се им е до перфекција доведено.Што значи немаат религиозни непријатели,како кај нас што ги учат од мали, ти си ХРИСТИЈАНИН и крај, или ти си МУСЛИМАН и мрази ги нерпијателите на алах.Кој кур?
Воедно будизмот се основа на легендата за буда и продолжување на делото негово, што можеби, Христијанството денес немаше да биди ништо повеќе туку еданква религија на будизмот да не умешаа прсти многу неуки специјалки, и да го земеа за пример само делото на Yeshua,ќе имавме повеќе вредна религија.
Буда,се родил како просветлен јогин.Чудно е тоа што од секогаш,просветлените јогини,или поголемите луѓе се раѓаат во индија,незнам навистина зошто но сепак е центар на поголемите луѓе,каде што и Yeshua, Исус (666) поминал повеќе од 12 години во индија,за кои не е доволно познато во нашата библија и во останатите книги освен во старите записи каде таму е претставен со друго име.
Gautama (Sakyamuni) Buddha,поголемиот дел од животот го поминал концетрирајќи се на Нирваната што бил роден како просветлен.Целосната поента на будизмот е концентрација,перфекција и насочување кон Buddhahood, или така позната- Нирвана (нормално не бендот).

Еве извадок од една мн добра книга на која очи истерав од читање и преведување.

The name given to Buddha at the time of birth was "Sarvaartha Siddha". Suddhodhana got his son married to Yasodhara, daughter of his brother in-law, Suddhabuddha. He apprehended that his son may become a recluse and turn away from the world if he was left to himself. But Buddha did not feel that a married life was the proper thing for him. Buddha felt that man was bound by various attachments in worldly life. Friends and relations were the cause of this bondage. Various human relationships are the cause of sorrow in the world. So he declared: All is sorrow. He also declared Everything is momentary, everything is perishable.

Buddha felt that nothing was truly lasting. He felt intensely unhappy that his parents and others combined to commit him to the bondage of married life. One day, at midnight, Buddha left the palace, giving up his wife and young son, Rahul.

He abandoned everything out of the conviction: "There is no mother or father, no kinsman or friend, no home or wealth. Awaken yourself!" He resolved to find out something which transcends all worldly relationships and pleasures.

Buddha asked himself: "What is this life? Birth is misery. Old age is misery. Wife is a cause of sorrow. There is misery at the end of life. Therefore, be alert and awake."

Happiness is not to be found in any of the things of the world. Everything is fleeting. Man is wasting his life in the pursuit of petty ephemeral pleasures. Nirvana is the only truth. To turn the mind towards that which is permanent is "Nirvana"

Buddha's mother Maya Devi passed away on the seventh day after his birth. Suddhodhana's second wife Gautami, brought up the child. Because he was brought up by Gautami, he was named Gautama Buddha. At the age of 28, he gave up everything and turned a renunciant. What is the significance of this step? Buddha declared "Hands in the society. Head in the forest" He renounced everything to think about promoting the welfare of society.

When Buddha was going round begging for alms as a mendicant, his father, Suddhodhana, called him and said: "Son! Why are you going about as a beggar? I am a king and you are leading the life of a beggar. This is not proper at all." Buddha gave him a fitting reply. "Sire, you are Brahmam (the One God) and I am Brahmam. You are not the father and I am not the son. Both of us are Brahmam. In the phenomenal world, you belong to the lineage of rulers. I belong to the lineage of renunciants. All those who follow my ideals are all renunciants. Your lineage is based on attachment. My lineage is based on renunciation. To those who have attachment, it becomes a disease. To the renunciants, detachment becomes the means to Nirvana (liberation from bondage)".

Buddha taught his message in this way to his father, wife and son. Buddha went about preaching his message. Buddha's message spread to many countries like Tibet, China, Ceylon, Burma, Thailand, and Japan.

One day Gautama Buddha saw sheep being driven to be slaughtered at a Yajna (sacrifice). He tenderly lifted a sweet little lamb on his shoulder and followed the sheep to the special enclosure where the ruler of the State was performing the Yajna. On being told that the ceremonial killing of the lamb will bring great good to the ruler and the state, Buddha said, "Of course you must admit that a man, a prince, a monk is much more valuable than a tiny trivial lamb. Kill me and win merit, a hundredfold", and advised him about the inner weaknesses and vices that are symbolized by the victims of the Yajna. Buddha argued him out of his false attachment to the paltry benefits promised for ritual correctitude. He told him that the prayer that rose from every Indian at sunrise and sunset was "Let all beings attain happiness". To kill so that you may live longer and with fuller joy is a reprehensible act, Buddha declared. You have to sacrifice, not a bleating sheep, but your own animality, the bestial lust and greed, hate and malice. Sacrifice these and you earn the heaven of unflinching peace.
Buddha was seated alone one day, and later, some men gathered around him. one among them who did not like his teachings and the effect it had on the people got up and started a tirade in very vulgar terms against him. Buddha sat smiling listening to all that calumny, without a single gesture of disapproval. The man got frothy in the mouth through rage, his vocabulary was fast getting exhausted, his tongue began to show signs of overwork, but, Buddha only asked him with a smile, "Brother, have you finished?" The man said, "You have no sense of shame; you do not show any trace of resentment." Then Buddha said "If a kinsman comes to your door from a far distant place, and when you see him, if you so much as say, Hallo, he will enter in, deposit his things in the house, and stay on as your guest; but if you do not notice him, if you ignore his arrival, he will return along the road that brought him and you are rid of him, isn't it? So, too I shall take no notice of this tirade; let it go the way it came". Praise and blame are but twists of verbiage, the magic words in the clever hands of flatterers or traducers. Treat both with a grand indifference; then, your real worth becomes patent.

By not getting excited over the angry words of a critic, one becomes superior to the critic. Otherwise one descends to the same level as the critic. Bear no ill-will towards anyone. That is the golden rule indicated by the Gita. Buddha carried on his mission in this spirit of equanimity and tolerance.

Buddha's emphasis was entirely on purity in every aspect of daily life. Purity in vision, purity in thought, purity in speech and purity in action. He considered the spirit of sacrifice as the true yajna (religious rite). Sacrifice is the means for attaining Nirvana (freedom from the bondage of mundane existence). Buddha was totally opposed to anyone being forced to lead a worldly life against his will.

Buddha, before he attained Nirvana, summoned his step-brother Ananda to his side to impart his last message. Ananda was the son of Gautami (Buddha's step mother). Placing his palm on the head of his younger brother, Buddha said: "My dear child! I came to the world to teach Truth. If anyone asks "Where is God?" the answer is "He is everywhere" Truth is God. Speak the Truth. Do not harm anyone. Recognize that the highest Dharma is non-violence (Ahimsa). This truth is proclaimed in the scriptures in the exhortation: "Speak the truth. Speak what is pleasing". Buddha told Ananda that this truth was learnt by him from his own experience. he said: "When I left the palace, my father (the King) was told that I was doing a great wrong in renouncing the family. My parents, kinsmen, and others tried to put pressure on me to return to the ties of family life. These wrong efforts on their side made me more determined to pursue the spiritual path. Today I have found the truth about life, What is it? The sanctification of the five senses is the way of Truth. If the senses are polluted, of what avail are spiritual exercises? When the water in a tank is polluted, all taps will only give polluted water. Your heart is the tank. Keep it pure through purity of vision, thought, speech, and action.

Devil-King

Пациентот од Бардовци
Член од
3 февруари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Noticing the imminent passing of Buddha, his brother Ananda started weeping, and the Enlightened One said to him: "Ananda! It was for realizing this blissful state that I had striven all these years. Why do you shed tears at this moment? How many are able to secure such bliss? Few at all. You are looking only at my earthly body. You cannot know the internal bliss I am experiencing at this moment. I suffered a great deal over the past thirty years because of the aberrations of the mind. It was the mind that stood between me and Self-Realisation. Today I am free from the hold of my mind. That is the cause of my bliss. When the mind is absent, there is bliss."

Any happiness experienced through the mind is not spiritual bliss. It is transient physical pleasure. Not recognizing this truth many pursue so-called spiritual exercises with the mind. The mind should be ignored. It is concerned only with thoughts of one kind or another. The Atmic Principle cannot be understood by such thought processes. Divert your attention towards the Atma and dismiss all thoughts. If you cannot get rid of thoughts, then cultivate good thoughts. Turn your thoughts towards the Supreme Lord.

Buddha laid down three rules for all actions. All acts done by the hands should be good. The proper ornament for the throat is truth. For the ears, the best ornament is listening to sacred lore. What other ornament does anyone need? (Sanskrit sloka)

Buddha laid great emphasis on internal purity. After that comes what Buddha called "Samyag-Samadhi". What is meant by "Samadhi"? It means treating pleasure and pain, gain and loss alike. "Sama-dhi" - equal mindedness - is "Samadhi" To look upon light and darkness, pleasure and pain, profit and loss, fame and censure with an equal mind is "Samadhi". Buddha termed this equal mindedness as "Nirvana".

Teachings of the Buddha
Ahimsa - Non Violence

Among the teachings of the Buddha to the world, the foremost was "Ahimsa" (not causing harm to anyone). Non-violence is not merely refraining from inflicting injuries on others with one's limbs or weapons. Non-violence has to be practised with purity of mind, tongue, and body. There should be no ill feelings which is a form of violence. To cause harm to others through the body is also violence (Himsa). No one should be harmed even by speech. The speech should be sweet, pleasing and wholesome. All actions should be helpful to others.

The Buddhist prayer must be properly understood. The real meaning of the prayer is: You must divert your mind (Buddhi) towards Dharma (right conduct). And the right conduct should aim at serving society. When this is done, society gets purified. It is not enough to read the lives of Avatars and Messiahs. Their teachings should be put into practice as much as possible. People must outgrow their material attachments and develop divine love.

One should strive to see only that which is sacred and pure. What man sees are like seeds sown in the heart. Evil scenes give rise to evil thoughts. Good scenes evoke good thoughts. When sacred seeds are implanted in the heart there will be no room for bad feelings or thoughts to grow in the heart. This was the first lesson Buddha taught. Buddha wandered all over the country in search of spiritual peace and liberation. After many years of enquiry he came to the conclusion that the secret of spiritual wisdom was not to be got from scholars or by study. He realized that spiritual understanding can only come from mastery of the senses. From developing sacred vision, man should proceed to sacred speech. Buddha declared that only sacred thoughts can lead to sacred speech. The tongue has not been given to man to pamper the palate with delicious sweets. It is not given for talking as one likes. It is not to be used for causing displeasure to others. Nor is it to be used for indulging in falsehood. the tongue has been given to man to speak the truth, to be sweet to others, to praise the Divine and enjoy the bliss derived from such sacred speech.

Devil-King

Пациентот од Бардовци
Член од
3 февруари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Но сепак најважното што би требало секој заинтересиран за будизмот и што сака да живее подобар живот, нека си го преведи ова и нека се обиди да го разбери.

Dhammapada
1. Choices
We are what we think.
All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts we make the world.
Speak or act with an impure mind
And trouble will follow you
As the wheel follows the ox that draws the cart.
We are what we think.
All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts we make the world.
Speak or act with a pure mind
And happiness will follow you
As your shadow, unshakable.
"Look how he abused me and hurt me,
How he threw me down and robbed me."
Live with such thoughts and you live in hate.
"Look how he abused me and hurt me,
How he threw me down and robbed me."
Abandon such thoughts, and live in love.
In this world
Hate never yet dispelled hate.
Only love dispels hate.
This is the law,
Ancient and inexhaustible.
You too shall pass away.
Knowing this, how can you quarrel?
How easily the wind overturns a frail tree.
Seek happiness in the senses,
Indulge in food and sleep,
And you too will be uprooted.
The wind cannot overturn a mountain.
Temptation cannot touch the man
Who is awake, strong and humble,
Who masters himself and minds the dharma.
If a man's thoughts are muddy,
If he is reckless and full of deceit,
How can he wear the yellow robe?
Whoever is master of his own nature,
Bright, clear and true,
He may indeed wear the yellow robe.
Mistaking the false for the true,
And the true for the false,
You overlook the heart
And fill yourself with desire.
See the false as false,
The true as true.
Look into your heart.
Follow your nature.
An unreflecting mind is a poor roof.
Passion, like the rain, floods the house.
But if the roof is strong, there is shelter.
Whoever follows impure thoughts
Suffers in this world and the next.
In both worlds he suffers
And how greatly
When he sees the wrong he has done.
But whoever follows the dharma
Is joyful here and joyful there.
In both worlds he rejoices
And how greatly
When he sees the good he has done.
For great is the harvest in this world,
And greater still in the next.
However many holy words you read,
However many you speak,
What good will they do you
If you do not act upon them?
Are you a shepherd
Who counts another man's sheep,
Never sharing the way?
Read as few words as you like,
And speak fewer.
But act upon the dharma.
Give up the old ways -
Passion, enmity, folly.
Know the truth and find peace.
Share the way.

Dhammapada
2. Wakefulness
Wakefulness is the way to life.
The fool sleeps
As if he were already dead,
But the master is awake
And he lives forever.
He watches.
He is clear.
How happy he is!
For he sees that wakefulness is life.
How happy he is,
Following the path of the awakened.
With great perseverance
He meditates, seeking
Freedom and happiness.
So awake, reflect, watch.
Work with care and attention.
Live in the way
And the light will grow in you.
By watching and working
The master makes for himself an island
Which the flood cannot overwhelm.
The fool is careless.
But the master guards his watching.
It is his most precious treasure.
He never gives in to desire.
He meditates.
And in the strength of his resolve
He discovers true happiness.
He overcomes desire -
And from the tower of his wisdom
He looks down with dispassion
Upon the sorrowing crowd.
From the mountain top
He looks down at those
Who live close to the ground.
Mindful among the mindless,
Awake while others dream,
Swift as the race horse
He outstrips the field.
By watching
Indra became king of the gods.
How wonderful it is to watch.
How foolish to sleep.
The beggar who guards his mind
And fears the waywardness of his thoughts
Burns through every bond
With the fire of his vigilance.
The beggar who guards his mind
And fears his own confusion
Cannot fall.
He has found his way to peace.

Dhammapada
3. Mind
As the fletcher whittles
And makes straight his arrows,
So the master directs
His straying thoughts.
Like a fish out of water,
Stranded on the shore,
Thoughts thrash and quiver,
For how can they shake off desire?
They tremble, they are unsteady,
They wander at their own will.
It is good to control them,
And to master them brings happiness.
But how subtle they are,
How elusive!
The task is to quieten them,
And by ruling them to find happiness.
With single-mindedness
The master quells his thoughts.
He ends their wandering.
Seated in the cave of the heart,
He finds freedom.
How can a troubled mind
Understand the way?
If a man is disturbed
He will never be filled with knowledge.
An untroubled mind,
No longer seeking to consider
What is right and what is wrong,
A mind beyond judgements,
Watches and understands.
Know that the body is a fragile jar,
And make a castle of your mind.
In every trial
Let understanding fight for you
To defend what you have won.
For soon the body is discarded,
Then what does it feel?
A useless log of wood, it lies on the ground,
Then what does it know?
Your worst enemy cannot harm you
As much as your own thoughts, unguarded.
But once mastered,
No one can help you as much,
Not even your father or your mother.
Dhammapada
4. Flowers
Who shall conquer this world
And the world of death with all its gods?
Who shall discover
The shining way of dharma?
You shall, even as the man
Who seeks flowers
Finds the most beautiful,
The rarest.
Understand that the body
Is merely the foam of a wave,
The shadow of a shadow.
Snap the flower arrows of desire
And then, unseen,
Escape the king of death.
And travel on.
Death overtakes the man
Who gathers flowers
When with distracted mind and thirsty senses
He searches vainly for happiness
In the pleasures of the world.
Death fetches him away
As a flood carries off a sleeping village.
Death overcomes him
When with distracted mind and thirsty senses
He gathers flowers.
He will never have his fill
Of the pleasures of the world.
The bee gathers nectar from the flower
Without marring its beauty or perfume.
So let the master settle, and wander.
Look to your own faults,
What you have done or left undone.
Overlook the faults of others.
Like a lovely flower,
Bright but scentless,
Are the fine but empty words
Of the man who does not mean what he says.
Like a lovely flower,
Bright and fragrant,
Are the fine and truthful words
Of the man who means what he says.
Like garlands woven from a heap of flowers,
Fashion from your life as many good deeds.
The perfume of sandalwood,
Rosebay or jasmine
Cannot travel against the wind.
But the fragrance of virtue
Travels even against the wind,
As far as the ends of the world.
How much finer
Is the fragrance of virtue
Than of sandalwood, rosebay,
Of the blue lotus or jasmine!
The fragrance of sandalwood and rosebay
Does not travel far.
But the fragrance of virtue
Rises to the heavens.
Desire never crosses the path
Of virtuous and wakeful men.
Their brightness sets them free.
How sweetly the lotus grows
In the litter of the wayside.
Its pure fragrance delights the heart.
Follow the awakened
And from among the blind
The light of your wisdom
Will shine out, purely.
Dhammapada
5. The Fool
How long the night to the watchman,
How long the road to the weary traveller,
How long the wandering of many lives
To the fool who misses the way.
If the traveller cannot find
Master or friend to go with him,
Let him travel alone
Rather than with a fool for company.
"My children, my wealth!"
So the fool troubles himself.
But how has he children or wealth?
He is not even his own master.
The fool who knows he is a fool
Is that much wiser.
The fool who thinks he is wise
Is a fool indeed.
Does the spoon taste the soup?
A fool may live all his life
In the company of a master
And still miss the way.
The tongue tastes the soup.
If you are awake in the presence of a master
One moment will show you the way.
The fool is his own enemy.
The mischief is his undoing.
How bitterly he suffers!
Why do what you will regret?
Why bring tears upon yourself?
Do only what you do not regret,
And fill yourself with joy.
For a while the fool's mischief
Tastes sweet, sweet as honey.
Bit in the end it turns bitter.
And how bitterly he suffers!
For months the fool may fast,
Eating from the tip of a grass blade.
Still he is not worth a penny
Beside the master whose food is the way.
Fresh milk takes time to sour.
So a fool's mischief
Takes time to catch up with him.
Like the embers of a fire
It smoulders within him.
Whatever a fool learns,
It only makes him duller.
Knowledge cleaves his head.
For then he wants recognition.
A place before other people,
A place over other people.
"Let them know my work,
Let everyone look to me for direction."
Such are his desires,
Such is his swelling pride.
One way leads to wealth and fame,
The other to the end of the way.
Look not for recognition
But follow the awakened
And set yourself free.

Сепак, ќе напоменам, нема потреба да се интересирате за мртви луѓе.
Учете од живите луѓе,од туѓи грешки за свој успех.Интересирајќи се за поминати ствари и мртви луѓе е само залудно потрошено време, за човек што за себе си го поминал животот.Сепак сами си ја креираме судбината.

MIKI1

Член од
10 јануари 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Братче гледај сега Будистите не кажуваат ништо лошо против Христијанството, туку само сакаат човекот да се издигне на повисока свест. Немој да ме сфатиш погрешно, и јас сум Христијанин, но немам ништо лошо против будизмот.
И јас го мислев истото се додека не се запознав малку повеќе со нивното учење. Читај ја книгата „Има ли спасение надвор од Црквата„ (ако не го згрешив насловот) од современиот апологет Андреј Кураев и СПОРЕДУВАЈ.

Член од
30 јуни 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
E Miki Miki se sto e gore toa e i dole ne e ni levo ni desno a najmalce vo книгата „Има ли спасение надвор од Црквата :helou:

Devil - King bravos za textovite ako imas uste ubavo e lugeto da spoznaat malce poveke i nekoi drugi dimenzii na razmisluvanjeto :smir:

Член од
12 мај 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Devil King ајде кажи ми од каде ги најде тие податоци дека Исус поминал 12 години кај јогините во Индија и зошто напиша 666 после името Исусово.

И јас го мислев истото се додека не се запознав малку повеќе со нивното учење. Читај ја книгата „Има ли спасение надвор од Црквата„ (ако не го згрешив насловот) од современиот апологет Андреј Кураев и СПОРЕДУВАЈ.
Брат ајде ке ја најдам книгата и ке коментирам после тоа.

MIKI1

Член од
10 јануари 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Devil King ајде кажи ми од каде ги најде тие податоци дека Исус поминал 12 години кај јогините во Индија и зошто напиша 666 после името Исусово.

О.К.

Член од
30 јуни 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции

JA ti potvrduvam deka bil Isus posle u Indija sakas veruj sakas ne veruj

Член од
12 мај 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Јас можам да ти кажам дека Џорџ Буш е хомосексуалец. Мислиш дека е точно? Така и ти кажуваш дека Исус бил во Индија. Дај ми доказ и ке верувам.

MIKI1

Член од
10 јануари 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции

Дека Христос бил на Тибет, тоа е само обична бласфемија, која, наводно, треда да ја пополни празнината во нашето незнаење за тоа какво било детството Христово. Писмото ни вели дека Исус во се им бил послушен на родителите, дека бил обрезан според старозаветниот Закон, дека се занимавал со дрводелство, а ни сведочи и за случајот кога малиот Христос, на возраст од некои 12-13 години, ги ПОУЧУВАЛ јудејските свештеници во ерусалимскиот храм, наспроти целото нивно изненадување од Неговото знаење на верата јудејска.

Воопшто не е битно какво било детството Христово. Христос почнува да проповеда од Неговата 30-та година, оти според римските световни закони, ниеден поединец, помлад од 30 години, неможел да се изјасни како римски граѓанин. Ете зашто Христос почнува да проповеда на Негови 30 години, а со тоа не само што го почитува старозаветниот јудаизам, туку покажува дека треба да се почитуваат и законите од световната власт.

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom