The short trip through Macedonia

Член од
10 април 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
That is usually not a problem. But this year, in fact few weeks ago, due to the many horifying fires that occurred in the National Park, moving through the National park(it was the case in whole country in fact) was forbidden from 5pm to 7am, for a certain period. It was the first time that i know, that such a warning was issued!
I hope and believe that things like that will never happen anymore!
Thanks for reply
I saw the fire in the night of our arriving to Dihovo, that in why our trip to Pelister was under the threat but finally we got the permission next day morning. And we saw the rest of fire

Член од
20 септември 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Vladimir,exellant pictures,and thank you very much for this..and You are welcome every time in Macedonia :icon_lol:

smole

Ѕверотилук
Член од
26 јануари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Great story Vladimir, I'm glad you had a great time in Macedonia. I hope you spread the good word around and come back next summer with lots of friends. All the best!

Acid

Frontman
Член од
22 јануари 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Vladimir, your story was promoted on the front page of our portal, Kajgana.com, so that more people can find out about your visit to our country.
I'm glad you and your family had a nice time in Macedonia. Consider yourself lucky, because it's kinda weird, but I think you've seen more of our land than 90% of us here :)

I think you got the idea now... :)

Член од
10 април 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Vladimir, your story was promoted on the front page of our portal, Kajgana.com, so that more people can find out about your visit to our country.
I'm glad you and your family had a nice time in Macedonia. Consider yourself lucky, because it's kinda weird, but I think you've seen more of our land than 90% of us here :)
First of all thanks a lot for the information and reply to my questions which I got on http://forum.kajgana.com and of course for the promotion too.
I’m sure without this help my trip wasn’t such unforgettable. I published my full story about summer holidays on Ukrainian tourist websites and there were many people who are interested in trip to Macedonia because we don't need visa for trip

vmx

Член од
25 април 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Thanks for reply
I saw the fire in the night of our arriving to Dihovo, that in why our trip to Pelister was under the threat but finally we got the permission next day morning. And we saw the rest of fire

Firstly nice trip man. In the same time I was on Pelister when the fire broke.

Next time you should visit Jakupica mountain, there is very beautiful nature, woods, Babuna river, Babuna waterfalls, and Solunska glava peak. Also you can stay in Ceples mountain house, it's 2.50 euro per night.

Член од
10 април 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Firstly nice trip man. In the same time I was on Pelister when the fire broke.

Next time you should visit Jakupica mountain, there is very beautiful nature, woods, Babuna river, Babuna waterfalls, and Solunska glava peak. Also you can stay in Ceples mountain house, it's 2.50 euro per night.
Thanks for the advices
I read much information about Macedonia when I have free time and your advices is very helpful for planning of my next trip.

Член од
10 април 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom