I will just leave this here

  • Креатор на темата Креатор на темата thisisnoizy
  • Време на започнување Време на започнување

thisisnoizy

Good things take time
Член од
29 јули 2010
Мислења
2.017
Поени од реакции
2.047
Локација
Skopje
http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-BIBLE-A...53290?pt=US_Fiction_Books&hash=item25670de30a

You are bidding on an extremely rare copy of a "THE BIBLE." written by. Jesus, et al.​

​
What makes this copy so rare is that it is autographed by JESUS CHRIST himself!!! It appears he has signed it using a royal blue Expo marker...which makes it even more valuable.​

​
Book is 'like new' with some slight use. I'm not pointing fingers at Jesus or anything, but someone has included some crudely drawn PENISES on a few of the pages.​

​
I'm not sure there has been any other Jesus autographs to hit the auction markets, so this is your ONE AND ONLY CHANCE!!! ​

​

​
*** PLEASE NOTE ***​
AND THIS IS EXTREMELYEXTREMELY EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.... The VHS copy of "The Fly" is NOT included in the auction sale. Thank you!​
:cuc:

ps.it looks LEGIT to me xDDDDDDDDDDDDD
 
Во купувачката ако беше вклучена VHS copy of "The Fly" верувајте че стигнеше до 2 милиони сосе потписот и срценцето над I

Оооооооо губам вољја за живот...
 
Само милјонче :D надеж важно има типот
 
dd8fe350409e891fa73ad86857d85f90.gif
 
Прашањата и одговорите се закон :D



Q: Would you accept a trade for a piece of toasted wholemeal bread which looks like it has an image of Jesus' left thigh burnt on to it? I really need this for my next debate with my gay, athiest neighbours.
Aug-28-11​
A: "gay, atheist"...isn't that a little redundant?
Q: Hi, yes, are the penises is expo blue also????
Aug-28-11​
A: Jesus would never draw a blue penis...they are all black.
Q: Why penises? Why not...something else?
Aug-27-11​
A: Like what...paginas?
Q: Did Jesus sign this for you in person? I just want to be 100% sure this is rly his autograph before I bid.
Aug-27-11​
A: Yeah, I believe it was a few months after his second coming (that's what she said.) He was crashing in my basement for a while and couldn't pay rent. So, in lieu of rent, he would often do things like sign the bible or make me sam'iches.
Q: can you provide a certificate of authenticity?
Aug-27-11​
A: The crudely drawn penises are all the proof you'll need my friend.
Q: I was wondering, since i was looking to buy the bible, how well is the durability for harsh weather or high temperature climates?
Aug-27-11​
A: Quite well if I'm being honest. I have seen this withstand temperatures from 60*F all the way to 66*F. Once I even saw it withstand winds as strong as the high setting on my ceiling fan.
Q: If I bought the VHS copy of The Fly, would you throw the bible in?
Aug-27-11​
A: Yes. But, you would be appalled at the asking price for it.
Q: You have obviously not allowed Jesus into your life.
Aug-27-11​
A: Actually, I used to work at Arby's with him.
Q: If I'm gonna shell out $1 million, are you sure you won't throw in "The Fly" on VHS for me?
Aug-26-11​
A: NO WAY!!!
 
Back
На врв Bottom