Hello

DracevoTheCity

Чиста Македонија !
Член од
7 ноември 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Good brother tell me whear are you from, i'm you friend, do not a shy because this is Macedonia and you are welcome here because you are so hot on photos from you, i want to know who are you, tell me more about you?
Морам да признаам дека го владееш англискиот. :)

Член од
16 февруари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Im not macedonian im foreigner, well what would you think where im from? thanks.
Your face, kind sir, transcends the concept of Beauty. It pulses with the raw essence of power and kindness, sexual prowess and intellectual luminance. The moment you posted your pictures upon this thread, i felt God's wrath upon me, my shambling knees shackling and my very essence under the immanent omnipresence of your authority. White light hath radiated from the very womb of every fertile woman in this little land, in need, wait and wantonness of what lies beneath...

I cannot know what land you come from, My Grace, but i do know that i stand utterly ready to bomb any american building, embassy or TV station as per your command.

Пропалица

Мртов/а
Член од
25 јуни 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Дека ојде овај американо, од вас човек не може да трола добро е што може да се пракат пораки:love:

Член од
1 јуни 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Friendship is about. bringing out the positive when everything seems negative...being accepted for who you are...being able to pick up right where you left off...sharing, talking, and laughing...Friendship is about us, and for that I'm grateful. And I hope you have the best birthday ever, friend! :pipi::D
Роденден му било вчера. :pos:

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom