Цитати од филмови

Хоуп

ümid edirəm
Член од
13 април 2012
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Commisar Danilov: I've been such a fool, Vassili. Man will always be a man. There is no new man. We tried so hard to create a society that was equal, where there'd be nothing to envy your neighbour. But there's always something to envy. A smile, a friendship, something you don't have and want to appropriate. In this world, even a Soviet one, there will always be rich and poor. Rich in gifts, poor in gifts. Rich in love, poor in love.

...Enemy at the Gates (2001)

Lu5

Som la gent Blaugrana!
Член од
30 ноември 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
It's the sense of touch. In any real city, you walk, you know? You brush past people, people bump into you. In L.A., nobody touches you. We're always behind this metal and glass. I think we miss that touch so much, that we crash into each other, just so we can feel something.

Crash.

Corvus

Latrodectus
Член од
24 јануари 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Rick: Last night we said a great many things. You said I was to do the thinking for both of us. Well, I've done a lot of it since then, and it all adds up to one thing: you're getting on that plane with Victor where you belong.

Ilsa: But, Richard, no, I... I...

Rick: Now, you've got to listen to me! You have any idea what you'd have to look forward to if you stayed here? Nine chances out of ten, we'd both wind up in a concentration camp. Isn't that true, Louie?

Captain Renault: I'm afraid Major Strasser would insist.

Ilsa: You're saying this only to make me go.

Rick: I'm saying it because it's true. Inside of us, we both know you belong with Victor. You're part of his work, the thing that keeps him going. If that plane leaves the ground and you're not with him, you'll regret it. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life.

Ilsa: But what about us?

Rick: We'll always have Paris. We didn't have, we, we lost it until you came to Casablanca. We got it back last night.

Ilsa: When I said I would never leave you.

Rick: And you never will. But I've got a job to do, too. Where I'm going, you can't follow. What I've got to do, you can't be any part of. Ilsa, I'm no good at being noble, but it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you'll understand that.

[Ilsa lowers her head and begins to cry]

Rick: Now, now...

[Rick gently places his hand under her chin and raises it so their eyes meet]

Rick: Here's looking at you kid.

Член од
29 септември 2016
Мислења
Поени од реакции
I'm gonna flip you over and break my dick off that naughty ass and get in there so deep that it makes your breath smell like dick smell.
Then I'm gonna come in your dick smelly mouth so hard it shoots out of your ass.

- Young People Fucking

shumecha.tableta

Модератор
Член од
26 декември 2013
Мислења
Поени од реакции
All that heaven allows

Го глеав можда пред две недели, не знам зошо баш сеа ми се увртеа во глава овие реченици. Али онака, си се замислив само за давањето премногу значење и губење време на небитни ствари, кога пред нос ни се дешаваат многу побитни нешта што ги забележуваме дури подоцна, или можеби воопшто не, ради глупости. Чисто онака... ме бендиса пораката шо се вртеше цело време. =)

Screenshot_20170513-022934.png
Screenshot_20170513-025014.png
Screenshot_20170513-025019.png
Screenshot_20170513-025023.png
Screenshot_20170513-025030.png

Изглеа не се приметува дека е колоквиумска кога почнувам да размислувам за животот. :ROFLMAO:

icerici

No Woman No Cry
Член од
19 април 2012
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Животот е убав , смеј се додека имаш заби !

Corvus

Latrodectus
Член од
24 јануари 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Dick Avery: Now when I say "go," walk down with fire in your eyes and murder on your mind.

- Funny Face (1957)

Џ.

Ќутам на различни теми!
Член од
14 јули 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Grodin: "You think spending time with her, kissing her, having fun with her - you think that's what it was all about? That was love? This is love. Missing her because she's gone, wanting to die - you're so lucky. Don't you see? This is the good part. This is what you've been digging for. Now you finally have it in your hand - the sweet nugget of love, sweet sad love. And you wanna throw it away? You've got it all wrong."

Louie says: "I thought this was the bad part."

Grodin: "No! The bad part is when you forget her, when you don't care about her, when you don't care about anything. The bad part is coming, so enjoy the heartbreak while you can for godsake!"

Sent from my SP6.2_Lite using Tapatalk

Corvus

Latrodectus
Член од
24 јануари 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Will Dormer: You don't get it do you, Finch? You're my job. You're what I'm paid to do. You're about as mysterious to me as a blocked toilet is to a fucking plumber. Reasons for doing what you did? Who gives a fuck?

- Insomnia (2002)

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom